X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

WTF?
    Last edited by Mr. Vengeance; 02-06-2006, 01:40 PM.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
      WTF?
      WTF what?

:confused:
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

WTF?
        WTF?
        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Don't worry about it. My pic didn't work, and then it wouldn't allow me to delete the post altogether, so I wrote WTF.
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

I heard that at one point there were plans to do a Freddie vs. Jason vs. Ash (Evil Dead "good guy"). That one could have been a hoot if they did it right.
            Vanstonica has attached this image:

[Post #16]
            Originally posted by Vanstonica
            I heard that at one point there were plans to do a Freddie vs. Jason vs. Ash (Evil Dead "good guy"). That one could have been a hoot if they did it right.
            quick quote

Especially after "Bubbahotep" with Bruce Campbell and Ozzie Davis! i had happy tear tracks after that.
            Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Bubba Ho-Tep was killer...absolutely awesome...

Supposedly, Bruce Campbell is going to make an appearance when/if Phantasm V sees the light of day...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Updated info...

Michael Bay's horror shingle Platinum Dunes ("The Texas Chainsaw Massacre", "The Amityville Horror") is set to produce the eleventh film in the "Friday the 13th" franchise for New Line Cinema.

Following the origins of the Jason Voorhees character, the studio is rushing the film into production in hopes to have it ready for this coming Friday October 13th, three weeks before Halloween.

Former net scribe Mark Wheaton ("The Messengers", "Son of the Morning Star") will pen the script.

LINK
                23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

Working...