• Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Yakkee Roses are "easy"... L.O.L.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Update********

Ok, she came back from Mexico on Sunday. She stayed the night on Sunday and Monday night (yes we had fun..lol) She even bought me dinner on Monday night!. I think she really, really likes me, and I like her. Wow, it's amazing! Life is good!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
        I will certainly check it out and give you my report... teacher! :p

Hey... do you know "Plume Latraverse"???
        The king of joual... check him out...
        I count on your report!

Plume Latraverse... King of joual... I've got to look for some!
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
          Update********

Ok, she came back from Mexico on Sunday. She stayed the night on Sunday and Monday night (yes we had fun..lol) She even bought me dinner on Monday night!. I think she really, really likes me, and I like her. Wow, it's amazing! Life is good!
          That's great Nate. It all sounds perfect. Keep on walking on the lucky side. All lights are green!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Millermoos
            English roses are all hard to handle. With so many thorns...

But the roses are so beautiful and their perfume ah... what can I say .... can send man wild with desire, that they are worth any thorn they may contain.
            M.
            All right, I surrender... I can't act the boor too long, or I end up forgetting it's fake and carry on in real life.

All women are roses. Even the mean ones, but they are rotten from the heart and somehow stink.
            The good-hearted desserve the best of love. Their scent has to be desserved, taken care of, praised, complimented, loved like no other. Not like the neighbour's.
            I guess the rose you choose (well, in fact they will choose you most of the time) must be "something". It seems that Nate is right into it by now. So fine. Ah, to be in love, so nice a problem to have!
            The thorns... it's men, on the contrary, who are more often harsh. Whenever there's a bug somewhere you can bet it's a man's fault, if you search well. I don't dig the macho thing too much. Except for kidding.
            Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-15-2006, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
              Yakkee Roses are "easy"... L.O.L.
              The reputation hasn't really crossed the Atlantic... otherwise, there'd have been a few more millions of... French immigrants in the States. Baaah! Tons of extra stinking stinking cheese and legions of moaners!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

All right, I surrender... I can't act the boor too long, or I end up forgetting it's fake and carry on in real life.

All women are roses. Even the mean ones, but they are rotten from the heart and somehow stink.
                The good-hearted desserve the best of love. Their scent has to be desserved, taken care of, praised, complimented, loved like no other. Not like the neighbour's.
                I guess the rose you choose (well, in fact they will choose you most of the time) must be "something". It seems that Nate is right into it by now. So fine. Ah, to be in love, so nice a problem to have!
                The thorns... it's men, on the contrary, who are more often harsh. Whenever there's a bug somewhere you can bet it's a man's fault, if you search well. I don't dig the macho thing too much. Except for kidding.
                WOW!!!
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Millermoos
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2005

Really nice reply Jerome.
                  Nice rose to.
                  Yes to be in love it is nice!!! I hope things will go well for Nate.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

Well, things are going great. It's almost been a month now. My friends really think she's cool, and of the friends of hers that I've met think I'm cool too. Guys, I'm going to marry this girl, I just know it!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

How old is this girl, by chance?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

She's 22 and I'm 30.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                          ... Guys, I'm going to marry this girl, I just know it!
                          This thread is getting better and better... I am soooo loving it!
                          All I can say is "when you know... YOU KNOW"...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Yes, Life is good. We get along great and the Sex, oh my...the sex is great too. Bonus!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Judging by the popularity of this thread, I guess we can say that we like "reality threads"!

Comment

• bantonelli
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Now Nate.....Most Important Question of All....(Drumroll)....(did anyone ask this already???)

Does Your Future Ex-Wife Dig DIAMOND DAVE???????????
                                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...