X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Peter with the black suit...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

pretty cool shot...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Flint Marko...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

also known as...The Sandman...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

James Franco...Harry Osbourne...who will assuredly die in this film...and at least initially...fight Spiderman (although it is my belief that he will end up helping spidey)...

having a pumpkin bomb thrown AT HIM! HIS DEMISE?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Now...Franco ISN'T BACK FOR A 4TH...

and Raimi has said he's not the hobgoblin nor the Green Goblin 2...

and I believe there are clips out there that are showing Osbourne and Parker fighting WITHOUT their costumes...

This is Osbourne flying a snowboard version of the glider..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Topher Grace, as Eddie Brock...and Brock will be portrayed as in the comics...as sort of a Peter Parkeresque character...a photographer...who blames spidey and parker for losing everything...

and he's apparently in some sort of triangle between stacy and parker...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Here's the symbiote...crawling up spidey...which ultimately gives him his "new costume."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

It's believed that when Parker realizes that the symbiote is alive...and trying to take him over...he uses a church bell (sound apparently effects it) to rid himself of the costume...

Brock ends up at the church asking for help killing Parker...funny request...

and guess who finds brock...

the symbiote...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I have hopes that Venom could produce the best villian of them all...

I like Sandman...but the whole Venom, symbiote villian has always been one of my comic book faves...in particular since Spidey wore that black costume for a year or more...can't remember now...

after the Marvel Super Hero Secret Wars...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

This is starting to look interesting...nice pics, POJO...
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2005

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wwe1HmFamCw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wwe1HmFamCw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Peter Parker seems to have gone emo....

does anyone think they'll do the Carnage storyline in the next film or in any of the sequels (if there is going to be more)?

Last edited by Soul Reaper; 08-06-2006, 08:23 AM.
                            ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                              Commando
                              • May 2004

Another top notch super hero investigation by POJOMAN. I look forward to your prowess on future movies like Ghostrider and Ironman. Any guess on who will play Tony Stark???

Comment

• nosuchluck
                                Sniper
                                • Aug 2004

can't wait for this movie.

i think it's more about Spidey vs. Sandman and Osbourne at first and then probably Osbourne helping Spidey...

Venom, i think is being set up for 4

the pics and trailer look promising - i think it'll be way better than 2

Comment

Working...