X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I agree with the last assessment...

Venom looks like a setup for the 4th film...

My thoughts on a 4th film are simple...

another trilogy (perhaps a Venom/Carnage trilogy)...not really sure...

but my guess is that we'll have a new spidey...and entirely new folk...

which is okay by me...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• The_KiD
      Commando
      • Jun 2005

Great pics PoJo...

KiD

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

As for Tony Stark...

There are a slew of rumors floating around that Tom Cruise is in line to play Stark...even though he's denied it a few times...it hasn't gone away...

which...I'm sad to say...fits the character...40's...can play a drunk...that kind of deal...

wouldn't be my choice though...

Not sure where they will go with Favreau as the director. I know he wants the fans to have a ton of input...

and has a my space Iron Man discussion group...

but jesus christ...I'm a huge comic book guy...and even I THINK the people on there are fucking losers...

Favreau has said from the start that it will be an unknown to play Stark...but it's harder finding an unknown worth a damn at the right age...

Of course...there's no rule to say they are going to play stark as a midde-aged guy either...

but I'll start a new thread for that...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Don't thank me...thank the internet...

Comment

• Soul Reaper
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            I agree with the last assessment...

Venom looks like a setup for the 4th film...

My thoughts on a 4th film are simple...

another trilogy (perhaps a Venom/Carnage trilogy)...not really sure...

but my guess is that we'll have a new spidey...and entirely new folk...

which is okay by me...
            I think Carnage is meant to be quite popular....don't know much about him though.....

Bob mentioned eariler (in the Sheep Pen version of this thread) that it would have to be an R rating if Carnage is going to be included.....unless they make him more 'friendly'....which would put me off.....

It does seem likely that Carnage will be in one of future films if Venom is going to be a setup for a storyline.....
            ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

You don't have to make it an R-Rated film...only if you don't have an imagination...

The Goblin kills a slew of people in the first film...but they actually play it off well...

a good director can have mayhem...with shadows, flashaways...and quick hits...

I don't know though...we'll see...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

You can absolutely though focus on Venom...and not bring Carnage into it...

since you have a ton of baddies not yet mentioned...

Comment

Working...