Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    GUYS WILL STICK IT IN ANYTHING THEY CAN!!! A slice of liver.
    That's a new one. Is it grilled, fried, steamed?

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Heck, even you.
      Even me what?
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Raw, of course!!

Here's some meat stories:

Liver lover

Buy a piece of the cheapest raw liver you can find. Warm it up, slice a slot into and whack away. It feels as good as a real vagina!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sweet meat
        Take a couple pieces of bologna and warm it up in the microwave. Wrap them around your cock to make a nice little hole. Use both hand and grab it tight and pump away for 10-15 min (start and stop method is great!). Feels just like a hot piece of ass. When you get so hard you can't stand it, remove the bologna and start whacking your cock for another 10 min or so, using the lube from the bologna. When you just can't hold back any longer, let him blow. You'll have a huge load!!!!!! I promise you'll have to clean up way behind your head!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Meat basket
        I like to call this one the Meat Basket. Gather a bunch of meat from the grocery store, especially tri-tip, prime rib, and t-bone. Cut the meat off the bones and pile it all in a basket or bowl of some sort. Heat it to your preference. Add different spices and steak sauces and mix it all together. Take a piece of meat out and slop it all over your dick for an arousal. Then, insert your dick into the bowl and slide it over the saucy meat and cream your dinner!

Mystery meat
        Get a can of Spam, take the whole block out, and heat it in the microwave to warm it. Not too much 'cause it will burn your cock. Cut a hole in the center to make it look like this (). Then put your cock in it and start fucking.

Just like pussy
        I like to go down to my local supermarket and buy an average raw chicken breast. I chuck it in the microwave to warm it up and when warm cut a slit in it and fuck away like crazy. It feels great and is the closest thing to a real pussy.

Taste of outdoors
        I like to go into the woods, finding someplace secluded with my dog. I take her for a walk. I carry with me a big beef stick that I have cut a hole in. I drop my pants and shorts and slip my cock into the hole. I like to sit down on top of a log and spread my legs wide, and slowly thrust my hips into the beef stick pussy. My dog is good for alerting me if someone is coming. I like to take my time doing this. I enjoy a prolonged tease before orgasm.

The grease from the beef stick makes a wonderful lube and I get great suction, for the stick makes a tight fit and is longer than my cock. I stop every now and then to taste my juices and lick the stick. It tastes very good. Then when I cum I lick the sperm from the stick.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Liver lover

Buy a piece of the cheapest raw liver you can find. Warm it up, slice a slot into and whack away. It feels as good as a real vagina!!

Sweet meat
          Take a couple pieces of bologna and warm it up in the microwave. Wrap them around your cock to make a nice little hole. Use both hand and grab it tight and pump away for 10-15 min (start and stop method is great!). Feels just like a hot piece of ass. When you get so hard you can't stand it, remove the bologna and start whacking your cock for another 10 min or so, using the lube from the bologna. When you just can't hold back any longer, let him blow. You'll have a huge load!!!!!! I promise you'll have to clean up way behind your head!

Meat basket
          I like to call this one the Meat Basket. Gather a bunch of meat from the grocery store, especially tri-tip, prime rib, and t-bone. Cut the meat off the bones and pile it all in a basket or bowl of some sort. Heat it to your preference. Add different spices and steak sauces and mix it all together. Take a piece of meat out and slop it all over your dick for an arousal. Then, insert your dick into the bowl and slide it over the saucy meat and cream your dinner!

Mystery meat
          Get a can of Spam, take the whole block out, and heat it in the microwave to warm it. Not too much 'cause it will burn your cock. Cut a hole in the center to make it look like this (). Then put your cock in it and start fucking.

Just like pussy
          I like to go down to my local supermarket and buy an average raw chicken breast. I chuck it in the microwave to warm it up and when warm cut a slit in it and fuck away like crazy. It feels great and is the closest thing to a real pussy.

Taste of outdoors
          I like to go into the woods, finding someplace secluded with my dog. I take her for a walk. I carry with me a big beef stick that I have cut a hole in. I drop my pants and shorts and slip my cock into the hole. I like to sit down on top of a log and spread my legs wide, and slowly thrust my hips into the beef stick pussy. My dog is good for alerting me if someone is coming. I like to take my time doing this. I enjoy a prolonged tease before orgasm.

The grease from the beef stick makes a wonderful lube and I get great suction, for the stick makes a tight fit and is longer than my cock. I stop every now and then to taste my juices and lick the stick. It tastes very good. Then when I cum I lick the sperm from the stick.
          IMO, you just nuked the entire thread. Mod NG now.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

Haven't you ever read Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth???
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Haven't you ever read Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth???
              I'm sorry to say I haven't. Can you bust out a primer?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

I'm sorry to say I haven't. Can you bust out a primer?
                Basically figure it as American Pie, but as good literature.

It's about a kid's (portnoy) coming-of-age, and there are bits in there where he discusses his masterbation habits.

At one point he fucks either a veal or liver 9either way, sweet and tender meat) and later that night his mother winds up preparing it dor dinner.

Awwwwwwkward!
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Roy Munson
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Liking anal sex with a woman...is it gay?

Raw, of course!!

Liver lover

Sweet meat

Meat basket

Mystery meat

Just like pussy

Taste of outdoors

What the mother fuck?

:confused:
                  Originally posted by ELVIS
                  I guess you're right...

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Basically figure it as American Pie, but as good literature.

It's about a kid's (portnoy) coming-of-age, and there are bits in there where he discusses his masterbation habits.

At one point he fucks either a veal or liver 9either way, sweet and tender meat) and later that night his mother winds up preparing it dor dinner.

Awwwwwwkward!
                    So, it's like Rocky Horror meets Nabokov!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2006

A girl posts that, and she wonders why a guy sends her a PM...

sheesh. just like a rock star getting out of a gold-plated limo in front of the 7-11 at 3 in the morning and sits there and goes, "why is everyone staring at me?"
                      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

So, it's like Rocky Horror meets Nabokov!
                        Nice!
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Liver-fuckers. LMAO.

Geez....I've heard it all now.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

NG has been here awhile. She's good.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2006

NG has been here awhile. She's good.
                              wait...when you say "good", what kind of "good" are we talking about?
                              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

sheesh. just like a rock star getting out of a gold-plated limo in front of the 7-11 at 3 in the morning and sits there and goes, "why is everyone staring at me?"
                                I post some funny stories off the internet about guys masturbating, and that makes me what?

1. A girl that can read.

2. A girl that can copy and paste.

What else does it make me?

Comment

Working...