Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

The Enter The Dragon clips have been removed from YouTube due to copyright infringement.

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

See I knew it didnt pull up for me..i went back this morning & looked again.

I was like..did i have too much brew last night?

EUAS

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

You can never have too much brew...

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Id have to agree on some nights bro..

EUAS

Comment

• Susie Q
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

I got into Bruce Lee due to Ozzy Fudd. He would teach me how to spar n' shit. I remember this one time that we were sparring and I kicked him in the family jewels. Hell I was only maybe 10 years old at the time. He didn't get mad, he just fell to the ground and crawled to the bathroom. LOL!!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I am searching without any luck. Anyone have any new news on this?...
              Originally posted by Hardrock69
              HONG KONG - Bruce Lee's family plans to produce a film on the late martial arts star, the first such movie it has actively supervised, the Chinese company making the motion picture said Sunday.

The film, which will be made by the Lee family and the Beijing Jian Yongjia film company, will be based on an upcoming biography of the late actor by Lee's brother, Lee Chun-fai, Beijing Jian Yongjia said in a statement.

"Bruce Lee died young, but stories about him haven't stopped surfacing for 30 years. A lot of them were rumors fed by rumors and exaggerated. Bruce Lee's family didn't make its opinions known because they understood people's passion about Bruce Lee," the statement said.

"As the members of the Lee family enter old age, to let people know the true story about Bruce Lee, Lee Chun-fai assumed responsibility and carefully organized materials kept by the family, writing the biography 'Bruce Lee,' a real and little-known true story," it said.

The book will debut on Nov. 25, Bruce Lee's birthday, and Beijing Jian Yongjia will produce a series of films, TV shows and documentaries based on it, including a movie titled "Bruce Lee," it said.

The Chinese news Web site Sina.com reported Sunday that Hong Kong comedian
              Stephen Chow of "Shaolin Soccer" fame is a likely lead actor and that the film is budgeted at $12.5 million, with filming possibly to start early next year.

Hong Kong native Lee died in 1973 at age 32 from swelling of the brain. He is known for films in which he portrayed characters that defended the Chinese and working class from oppressors.

The announcement of the film came on the 33rd anniversary of his death.
              As I wait for 2008 and CVH I would love to have some new Bruce info or film to help pass the time...
              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1z7ELBVK6k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1z7ELBVK6k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                I got into Bruce Lee due to Ozzy Fudd. He would teach me how to spar n' shit. I remember this one time that we were sparring and I kicked him in the family jewels. Hell I was only maybe 10 years old at the time. He didn't get mad, he just fell to the ground and crawled to the bathroom. LOL!!
                LMMFAO (High Voice Here) Yeah saw fuckin stars that day.
                Roth Army MP
                Originally posted by Panamark
                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I spent a fair share of my childhood in Hong Kong and Bruce was a fucking legend there. Hated by the older Chinese because he spilled the beans on Chi but idolized by the younger people.

I remember being dragged off to Sunday worship services at the LDS Chapel in Hong Kong while tuning into the baseline spiritualism Bruce taught. What I know now, I knew then but didn't know it but even as a child I knew Christianity was a bunch of crap and as far as anything spiritually useful, Bruce Lee was teaching it. Stuff so powerful the older Chinese wanted to keep it under tabs.

If you think about it, religion being sold like a Ron Propiel product is being sold to take advantage of people. Spiritual tools people want to keep secret. That's the good stuff and Bruce shared the good stuff!
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Susie Q
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

I wonder whatever happened to the making of this movie?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

There's an excellent book on Bruce Lee called Fighting Spirit, written by Elvis Costello's former bass player Bruce Thomas (!).

There's already been a ton of documentaries done - I agree that it wouldn't be interesting to have another 'biopic' in the style of Dragon done at all...

Dunno. Maybe if there is some previously unseen footage that results from it, it'll be worthwhile.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
                        GREAT THREAD
                        have to agree. they have been showing enter the dragon a lot lately on tv. i have always been a bruce lee fan since my dad used to watch his movies all the time. im going to have to find that john little documentary now

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Oct 2004

Whose gonna play him this time?

I reckon it'll be BOB.
                          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Susie Q
                            I wonder whatever happened to the making of this movie?
                            Me too! I need a Chinese connection. Nitro Express, can you read Chinese? Seeing anything out there?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbvSms-1yj4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbvSms-1yj4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                            Last edited by VanHalener; 06-06-2007, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Van Halen is the Shit!

Bruce is the Man!

Roth Army, bitches!

I'm out!

PEACE
                              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4qjSoyynST0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4qjSoyynST0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• VanHalener
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Has any one heard any more about that book/movie about Bruce?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Yn_IE6MGQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Yn_IE6MGQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwu3C38uQfU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwu3C38uQfU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...