Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Well...I had that set...sold them on EBay for 30...

and just reordered them...

fuck...that's awesome...

I can't wait for season 2 to roll there as well...

My guess is it's a way to get people to buy the later seasons...who just wants to have 1 season...

lmfao...but I'll wait those fuckers out until I throw out my favorite pair of crusty, shit-covered underwear...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Well...

I know some hires....they are moderately famous as bit players on other shows...

I hear Tony will be back for maybe the later half of the season...

I think Jack is working for the Department of Defense...and Keeler is president...and a regular on the show...

No word yet on Palmer...would be interesting though if he did show up...we'll see...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• lucky wilbury

all i'm hoping for is the plot to be solid lets hope this isn't the season where it jumps the shark

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...I like new characters...

I like Tony back...and am curious as to what capacity he'll be in...

and apparently Jack's going to be going toe to toe with CTU...in particular the chick that fired Jack (he apparently gets fired for the heroin)...and the guy that replaces Jack...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I think we'll see this show go on without Sutherland at some point...

hopefully they'll introduce a strong 2nd tier character...and have a good actor play that part...who can continue...

not that douchebag who played one hand...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i wouldn't doubt it but if that happens it'll be like the final season and then thats it

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

No...I really see this series going beyond Kiefer...

I think he wants to leave after this season...but continue to executive produce it...

FOX wants to use it as it's "Law and Order" or "CSI" vehicle...

You know what would be interesting...

2 24's...

one set in LA...one set in Washington...

set during the same time...dealing with the same shit...but in different places...

have 24: CTU...

and 24: DoD...

and have them merging together every couple of weeks...

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

24 is the best damn show on normal television. The only show I enjoy more is The Sopranos.

And the best way to enjoy 24 is with the DVD-sets. That way, you just keep watching...and watching...and watching...

And then the sun comes up and you have to go to work!
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Yeah...having the DVD's is a good thing...

I had them all...and sold them all...and am now getting them all again...lmfao...

especially if they are selling the fuckers at 14.99...

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I still haven't seen Season 3. I've only seen this show on DVD, never caught it on T.V. Is Season 3 as good as Seasons 1 and 2? I'm still waiting for 3 to come on DVD (December, they say).
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Season 1 was exceptional...

I got lost a bit in Season 2...felt it was subpar...

and really enjoyed some of the plots in Season 3...

I think the drug plot in Season 3 was second to none...

I wish it would have gone on longer...

I think the drug angle was top notch...would have like the virus angle a bit better if Michelle died...

liked the Virus around the world angle...

didn't like the Pres angle so much...seemed to be contrived to get Palmer in the mix...

I'd rank one...1...three...2...and two...three...

if you get me...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

are you saying you didn't like it in season two where kim got attacked by her boss, almost killed him, got arrested, crashed the cop car, got her boyfriends leg cut off, escaped into the woods, got stuck in a snare trap, was almost attacked by a mountion lion, rescued by some survial nut, taken to his bunker, was tricked to think the bomb went off, escaped the bunker, was at the scene of a robbery then was taken hostage all in the course of 24 hours?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yeah Lucky...that's exactly what I didn't like about that season...

I liked Kief's angle...but that contrived bullshit...

I liked the helicopter deal...when he was going to take the bomb out of LA...and blow it up...

and the other dude did...

I liked a lot about that season...

but...I have to tell you this...

Season 1...with Hopper...solid stuff...

Comment

• singerman
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

i think 'tiswas' was the greatest show ever!....bit like 24 but with more jokes.....and buckets of water

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

tiswas...what in the fuck was that?

Comment

Working...