X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I'll probably have to do the same...

just put the little one to bed...50 minutes to get my oldest to bed...but he's being a pain in the ass...so I don't see it happening...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wasn't this chick black in season 1?

and why the fuck would you bring back chloe...god I can't stand that bitch...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

This guy will be a good baddie...probably for only half the season though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Jack's new chick...and daughter to his boss...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Her name is Audrey Raines on the show...ok...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

The chick that canned Jack at CTU...Erin Driscoll...

running CTU now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Okay...the terror cell...apparently a whole family...not sure yet though...

There's this chick...she's the "Mom..."

She apparently was up for best supporting actress for "House of Sand and Fog..."

Her name on the show is Dina Araz...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Christ...here goes Jack...

damn...he just shot a guy in the leg...

Heller's been targeted...here we fucking go...game on...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...firefight in episode 1...and Jack's girlfriend is there...and her brother...and her Dad...

holy fuck...they just took them hostage...and are wacking everyone...

here we go...and the game is afoot...

and Mr. Bauer is in the middle...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Here's the husband of the cell...Nestor Serrano in real life...

Navi Araz on the show...I guarantee you've seen this guy in something before...

Bad Boys pops into my head...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

The kid is supposed to be a player as well....

he's dating an American Girl...

Not sure what his name is...

[img]www.imdb.com/gallery/scrapbook/69/Sbk/69/73972_1_2.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Ahdout,%20Jon athan[/img]

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Nice to see some fresh faces for a change, it's breathing new life into an institution that was close to becoming stale.

Unfortunately I'm distracted by a fued running in another forum so I'm not watching too closely. Thank god for Tivo.

Pojo, give the premiere a grade.... and some predictions if you would be so kind.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'm going to rewatch as well...and I'll go from there...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I enjoyed the show today though...solid...solid stuff...from the get go...

fucking train derailment...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Okay...I'm starting now...a dude in a train...briefcase...obviously mighty important...what the fuck is in this fucking briefcase...train into car...big explosion...motorcycle guy speeds up to the train...

great fucking start...trains all over the place...

Comment

Working...