Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

motorcycle guy finds briefcase guy...shoots him...cuts off the chain...takes aforementioned case...becomes briefcase/motorcycle guy...and rides off...

we're 2 minutes in...lmfao...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Christ...I can't believe SHE'S back...can't stand her...at least Kim you could look at...

christ...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

This girl was in a show called Boomtown...great show that didn't make it...but should have...

Lara Parilla...plays Sarah...in what looks like Michelle and/or Kim's old job...

better to look at than Milo...lmfao...from her days at Spin City...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Okay...back to plot...

apparently CTU is working off one of their sources that they have a terrorist named Tomas something or other in town...some bald guy I can't find a picture for...

somethings supposed to go down at 9 AM East Coast time...Chloe and this ho think it may be west coast time...

chloe is throwing her weight around to Sarah...who's pissed off...

and hot...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Okay...8 o'clock this morning...

Tomas Sherek was the guys name...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

And we find out that Jack is coming from the department of defense for a CTU meeting...CTU needs more funding...

and they have to go through Jack to get it...lmfao...good luck...

flash to Jack and his new gal...

Jack says he doesn't want to do field work...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Lying motherfucker...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

It just now dawned on me that Jack is doing exactly what the fuck Chase did last season...lmfao...

shit...didn't catch this...she's still married...to some dude named Paul...he'll be in this somehow...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Three other characters...some black guy...that seems to be in Tony's role...

and some other guy that took Jack's place in the field...

Now Tomas on the phone...talking to someone on the phone...ahh...the cell...the family cell...

they get off the phone...he does...and they are talking about Beyrooz...their son...having an american girlfriend...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The briefcase is coming to the family cell...and the boy is to take it to "the warehouse."

the kid keeps looking to the Mom...she seems to be the head of this?

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Shit!

My Tivo had a brainfart so I got nothing in the way of the first two episodes.

As Cartman might say 'I'm hella pissed off".

Maybe FX will do an encore. If not, then I'm totally lost.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Okay...up to freakin' 7:20 after a commercial break...

cut to some computer company?

Some kid that's been there all night...stealing software...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'm trying to rerun it...

okay...the kid is getting some download...an internet problem that could "take everything down on the internet..."

The girl he's working with tells him to call someone to let them know...but use a payphone...so noone knows...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Jack heading to CTU...

DeVane heading to a meeting with Richard...

kid from payphone knows Chloe...calls her...

he thinks someone is positioning code to crash the internet...and he noticed that it was written in something middle eastern...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Okay...here's the kid from the computer company...that noticed the code in arabic...

He's the little kid in that Amish pic with Harrison Ford...forget the name of it...all grown up...he's on the left...

Comment

Working...