Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

LMFAO...I should be...fuckin' love that show...

hate tv with a passion...but love me some fucking 24...

Kim and that fucking baby...christ...

who gives a flying shit about that...you're right...

I hope the blow up CTU...or at least that office upstairs...

I think Ramon is close to the end here...I can't see him lasting much longer...it's going to come down to Jack and him...with Nina pulling the strings I'm sure...

what's up with that explosion though?

shit...did the fucking virus blow up in that shit?

I think these last 10 or so episodes are going to be fucking outrageous...

predictions coming soon...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• lucky wilbury

an action packed episode tonight. very good very intense. i would have thought that the plamer/milikan angle would play into the virus thing but this hit and run stuff? now i could have sworn that the kid chole is watching was dropped off by a chick not a guy so i don't buy the current angle on whats happening with it. now that ramon and hector are out of the picture we now have a new vilan amadalo(?) this is going to get interesting.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

A girl did drop her off...it was a babysitter that Chloe hired...a friend or a sister I think...who gives a shit...that story line fucking blows...

I find it intensely hard to believe that Amadalo...or whatever the fuck his name is is the ultimate baddie...I still think we have a new one coming...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

yeah, i'm not a big fan of the chloe angle so far. though, i guess overall, it did make it a little interesting when tony and that adam guy didn't know whether she knew what the hell she was doing when she started switching around audio channels.

as for palmer/milikan, i think it's just shit that's meant to occupy him and make it more difficult for him to deal with getting the virus, which, on a normal day would be his only priority.

overall, i like where it's going.

gotta agree with golden globe screenwriting winner, POJ that amador's working for somebody.

and wouldn't it be a bit interesting if it turned out to be billionaire businessman, alan milikan?

Comment

• Julius
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

No more spoilers, Pojo. Jim Prufrock was fired by the producers of 24 for leaking inside information from the set to several online fan sites.

Comment

• Lqskydiver

Haven't read this entire thread....

I caught the first season of 24 on the dvd set while driving back from Miami. It was great for the drive which amounted to over 28 hours on the road.

One thing I did notice though....every 2 minutes a cell phone is ringing on the goddamn show!

You'd think the producers would come up with a better way of writing the scripts.

Just my 2 cents...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

heh heh. i'm not sure it gets much better (cell phone wise). but the 2nd season was GREAT! i loved the 1st. but the 2nd season might've even been better. so far, the 3rd is good, no doubt. we'll see.

and, julius, so POJO's real name is "jim prufrock," huh? i did not know that.

sorry about the shitcanning, jim!

Comment

• Julius
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner

and, julius, so POJO's real name is "jim prufrock," huh? i did not know that.

sorry about the shitcanning, jim!
                  Uh, no. I was telling Pojo about the shitcanning of Prufrock.

Jim Prufrock was the only 24 production employee providing accurate spoilers to the online community and I assumed Pojo was checking it out from time to time.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

no more nina.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                      no more nina.
                      It's about time, her death was long overdue.

Excellent episode.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Julius
                        Uh, no. I was telling Pojo about the shitcanning of Prufrock.

Jim Prufrock was the only 24 production employee providing accurate spoilers to the online community and I assumed Pojo was checking it out from time to time.
                        i know, dude. i was kidding that pojo was the guy.

yeah, great episode. i was just thinking that nina escaping wasn't the usually end of the hour shocker like they usually have and BAM! jack goes and executes her.

she was a great character, but getting a little tired always popping up as the random bad guy.

now, they need to ditch sherry. another great character. but if she's in season 4, i'll be a little disappointed.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

looks like guyels won't be returning to next season unless that isn't really the virus. and how about that a new vilian comes into play. it sucks the show won't be back until mar 30 if i heard right.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yeah...it's not back until March 30th...sorry...no spoiler sites for me...I actually looked...and couldn't find any...without having to weed through a bunch of forum bullshit...lmfao...

Nina's dead huh...would be funny if they are pulling a season 1 and she's not really dead...remember when he shot her in the first season...and she wasn't really dead...

I'm not 100% convinced that Kief is working for the good guys...

I don't know...two weeks until the next episode...gonna let it go for now...

the big baddie is on his/her way...and then the real fun really begins...

i still think we need to hear more about Palmer's assassination attempt...

and I just don't think Kiefy is going to make it through all of this...we shall see...

lmfao...maybe Kim is the criminal mastermind of this whole show...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Millikin's out of the picture...

how long before Kim gets caught by the terrorists?...I think it's only a matter of time...it WOULD be funny as hell if they had her involved in some way...kind of like what's her names sister...Kate's sister...in season 2....

I think it's the real virus this time...they aren't going to screw with fake virus' twice...of course...it would be just like them...

So Michelle's a goner...which oughta make Tony's character really interesting in the final episodes...maybe that sad sack will actually get out in the field finally...

what the hell happened to his leg anyways...wait...that was last season...

Oh well...tough to speculate at this point...I get the feeling that the next two or three weeks are the tonesetters for this one...we shall see...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I tuned into FOX tonight expecting the return of 24, but NO!

American Idol 2-hour special. I'm insanely pissed off.

Comment

Working...