• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Maybe he's going to release the virus?

Sidenote...

Michelle doesn't have the virus...damn it...I need someone to die...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

What the fuck is going on right now...oh boy...a motorcycle next to daughter's car...this can't be good...

Kim notices...doesn't look happy...maybe Kim will die...that would be a good thing...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Adam's sister is going to die...

and what the fuck is Chloe doing?...

christ...how many whiny bitches do we have....

fuck Chloe....

Comment

• lucky wilbury

keep watching. big twist coming!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Chloe needs to die...

alright...we need a dose of the virus to specific people...christ she's annoying...

Saunders just standing there with Jack outside...wtf does he have...he has to have some card up his sleeve...

WTF is this shit...

What's he doing...jesus christ...he just called Tony Almeda...

Tony's not crooked...holy shit...he's fucking got Michelle...

wtf...well...Tony's officially in the field...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Damn...she almost lost an eye...

Damn man...sweet as hell...he's got Tony...

you aren't shitting a big twist...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

They're all moving to the front...damn...

Tony's lucky Chappelle's dead...or he'd be fucked right now...and out walks Saunders...lmfao...

So much for catching him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

What next...damn...great episode...

I gotsta think Tony's not done being a puppet...

previews...

they find out he's not here...

Sherri's back...holy shit...she's spilling the beans on David...

and Jack's confronting Tony...

man oh man...next week's going to be good...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i wonder how saunders knew michelle was clean? maybe saunders is working with the health department people? i know what you mean about the motorcycle thing. i saw him pull up i thought thats the end of kim he's going to do a drive by but alas no. there seems to be alot more to this season still to come.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Good question about him knowing about Michelle...

could she be in on this?......

or could Saunders have an antidote?...

the Palmer story coming up...and still nothing on his deal at the end of season 3...

Man I Love this show...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

I was wondering how Saunders knew about Michelle too. Maybe he had Tony's phone bugged? I'm really suspicious of Chloe too. She was the one that ratted out Jack and his heroin problem. She was right in the middle of that whole Chase's baby fiasco (WTF was the deal with that anyways?). It's like she's always doing something to upset people. Now, according to her, Adam's sister is dying. She tells him this and then waits for him to make a mistake. When he does (or maybe she just made it LOOK like he did) she goes right to Tony and blabs. How do we know there's even anything wrong with her? Just cuz Chloe says so? Why is she still working there after all the crap she's pulled? Is she a double agent? Is she in there to try and sabotage things? Or is she just the most annoying bitch on the face of the earth? Who do you think will be the one to finally snap and blow her brains out? Tony? Michelle? Kim? Jack?
                        Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                        Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Maybe she'll off herself...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Nah, you were saying you need someone to die...I think it needs to be her.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

maybe chloe and kim will get in a cat fight on the roof of ctu and fall. there two birds at once.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

LOL, that'd work.

Comment

Working...