Check out this site...

Your chick may be in there.

M
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I guess a good rule of thumb is, if it seems to good to be true, then it probably is, which was certainly the case here. I will admit I was pretty naive about this...I was easy prey since I haven't been doing the online dating thing for long. I'm looking for a beautiful woman, and I want one so bad that I almost fell for that scam. Live and learn, I guess. I'm wise to it now, so I won't be so easily fooled the next time some hot Russian chick emails me.

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Comment

• distortion9
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

More pics......I'm not done yet.
          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: I think I'm being scammed

Originally posted by Little Texan
            ...I am being scammed, but I'm not 100% sure....What do ya'll think?
            Well... I AM 100% sure that you are being scamed.
            If you send money, you will be "fucked up the ass" deeply.

Sorry but, don't be a fool...

You live in America, the land that is still coverted by a lot of miserable people in poor countries around the globe. Here, in such lands of plenty, people want a "peace of us" and what they beleive, our wealth.

Take a shower, put on some nice clothes and a beautiful smile and GET OUT!

In Texas (home of many Miss U-S-A) you should be able to find nice, beautiful women that are REAL
            and that will be interested in you.

Be patient and perseverent but DO NOT send cash!

Although if you give me your credit card number, I can set you up with a drop dead gorgeous
            French Canadian babe...
            L.O.L.

Seriously; Good Luck!
            Last edited by blonddgirl777; 08-10-2006, 01:55 PM.
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
            Originally posted by VanHalener
            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
            Originally posted by FORD
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Some pretty girls from war countries just want to marry you for a green card...

It might be O.K. for some of you guys but all that doesn't go without trouble from your I.R.S.
              and other govmnt organizations.
              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Please, those are such modeled photos.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Re: I think I'm being scammed

I use an online singles service called singlesnet, and about 3 weeks ago I got this message from a beautiful girl from Littleton, Colorado. In the email notification, it said she was from Nacogdoches, TX, which I thought was a bit odd. Well, I emailed this chick with the email address she provided and started a dialogue with her, and about the second or third letter, she mentions she is from Russia, and says she had to put a US city in order to use the singles service because they don't accept people from outside the US. I happened to check the profile again later, and noticed the city had changed again to Las Cruces, NM. Anyway, we exchanged emails telling about one another for the past few weeks, and about the fourth email this chick starts talking like she's in love with me, calling me her dear, and her love, etc. With each email, she attached a picture of herself, and this girl was a knockout...looked like a model. I'm thinking all along, this is just too good to be true. About the ninth letter she starts talking about meeting me in Europe next month. I told her I couldn't afford a trip to Europe, so she said she would fly to the US, which was fine and dandy until she says in her latest letter this evening that she'll need me to cover half of the cost of the trip which comes to $900 for my half, then proceeds to give me Western Union information. This raised a big red flag for me, so I started doing some research on the net about Russian dating scams, and I was convinced afterwards that I am being scammed, but I'm not 100% sure. Even so, I don't have $900 to send even if she is real, and I'm not sending it to a complete stranger in another country that I have only known through emails for the past several weeks. What do ya'll think?
                  I have a statue for sale. Ya know, that big green one in New York. Wanna buy it? It wouldn't fit in my front yard.

(Yeah, you're being scammed.)
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    Please, those are such modeled photos.
                    Yeah, I know. Looking at it now, I can't believe I was so stupid!

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: I think I'm being scammed

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                      Well... I AM 100% sure that you are being scamed.
                      If you send money, you will be "fucked up the ass" deeply.

Sorry but, don't be a fool...

Oh, I know. I said I wasn't 100% sure, but I was about 95% sure at the time I posted that. Now that I have further snapped out of the spell I was in, I'm seeing things clearly now and I'm 100% sure. Don't worry, I'm not sending money. Besides, I'm a po' boy and I don't have that kind of cash on me!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Tex, I would report it though if you haven't. Especially to the site.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          Tex, I would report it though if you haven't. Especially to the site.
                          The profile is already gone from the site. I think I'm going to submit the name and pictures to one of those Russian scam lists, though.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2006

STAY AWAY FROM RUSSIAN DATING SITES AND ANY CHICK ON ANY DATING SITE WHO IS FROM RUSSIA. THEY ARE JUST LOOKING TO GET MONEY OUT OF YOU AND/OR USE YOU TO GET INTO AMERICA. THE PICTURES THEY SEND YOU ARE MOST OFTEN NOT EVEN THEIR PICTURE AND OFTEN TIMES YOU ARE REALLY COMMINICATING WITH A GUY!!! I am Ukrainian and I know a couple of guys who run these sites overseas. IT IS A BIG SCAM!!! RUN LIKE HELL!! I SHIT YOU NOT!!!!
                            And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Yeah, I know. Looking at it now, I can't believe I was so stupid!
                              Not necessarely stupid... a little desperate perhaps?

The girls are all around you... go get'em tiger! :p

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

WTF look at that lol... shit i tried 4 times to get the pic from the site it is the one with pig tails and a yellow ribbon
                                Last edited by Ozzy Fudd; 08-11-2006, 12:19 PM.
                                Roth Army MP
                                Originally posted by Panamark
                                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...