Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

I bought a 15.4" MacBook Pro a few months ago and it fuckin' screams!

At work I use a DELL with XP and the dang thing hangs so much I just want to smash it to bits.

Apple is the way to go.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

My Mac Book never overheats or locks up. Ever. I had one application lock it up and all I had to do was go into the Finder and Force Quit the bitch. It was Adobe and not OSX that was the problem. It finds any peripheral I plug in to it.

I bought an Imac for my office and couldn't be happier.

With Apple you are guarenteed good hardware and software. For what they bundle with their computers, they are a bargain actually; especially, the laptops.

Sure you can buy certain PC's cheaper but what kind of drives, chassis, and other components are you dealing with? For me I would rather spend more $$$$ for quality than to have my data fucked by delayed esd or a crashed drive. Not to mention the endless security software needed to patch all of Windows orfices.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Demon, I would have decided to get a MBP, but I already have a laptop.

It's hard to juggle the computers I have already ;(

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
          Demon, I would have decided to get a MBP, but I already have a laptop.

It's hard to juggle the computers I have already ;(
          I understand. We have 7 computers in the house. 3 PCs (don't work) and 4 MACs (all work).

My first MAC was a 1st Gen. Titanum and it still runs flawlessly. I cut portions of an award winning documentary on it.

I haven't purchased a PC since 1998.
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
            I understand. We have 7 computers in the house. 3 PCs (don't work) and 4 MACs (all work).

My first MAC was a 1st Gen. Titanum and it still runs flawlessly. I cut portions of an award winning documentary on it.

I haven't purchased a PC since 1998.

If those machines all connect to the Internet, you actually have seven <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address">MACs</a>.

In my house, I have my workstation, a notebook, an old pc, a sempron based machine, an ok dell notebook, and two laptops that need to be repaired.

Comment

Working...