DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Hey Ally...I'll volunteer!

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Hardrock69,

Doesn't feel good when someone puts it back on you, does it?

Why are you filled with so much hate? You must be truly miserable.

Did your parents sodomize you? Is that why you talk about it constantly? AL does the same.

Luckily I had good, clean minded older parents who were very strict. They would not even let my brother, sister and I stay all night with anyone.
      Ed and I raised our kids that way also. My sons all go to church every week with their families and have followed the same rules.

My heart breaks at what I hear some kids having to go thru in life.

Darren and I went last night to mass and took some banana bread and cinnamon swirl glazed bread I'd baked to a friend and her family.

I did that for all my friends this year. Put it in a cute Santa pkg. w/ red paper.

Today Darren and I took some of the bread to a friend in an assisted living home; she used to be our secretary in Eyeware Comfort Co.

Came home and finished cooking chicken and dumplings. Put 2 eggs in a bowl, mix self rising flour, salt and pepper in and dropped it by spoonfuls into boiling chicken broth.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
        Hardrock69,

Doesn't feel good when someone puts it back on you, does it?
        Puts what back on me? Your posts don't even have as much importance to me as the classified ads in the back of Christian Science Monitor....you know the ones: "New Jesus Study Materials Only $50 a month....send in your order now and we will pray over it and deposit the money in your Heavenly Checking Account...send to Robert Tilton, Senior Citizens Church of Jesus Molestation, PO Box 666, Key West, FL".

Why are you filled with so much hate? You must be truly miserable.
        If anyone is filled with hate and misery around here it is you and Joe Thudner. You are miserable because you cannot suck Joe's cock and you hate him for it, and Joe is miserable because he has such a hard time finding 6-year-old boys whose pee-pees he can suck.

You need to give him the name and address of some of the altar boys from your church. You know the ones who have been spending a lot of time with your priest?

Did your parents sodomize you? Is that why you talk about it constantly? AL does the same.
        MY parents treated me with love and respect. Your parents were not your real parents. You were an accidental result of a test-tube experiment gone wrong, and the lab who created you was able to sell you at a pedophile auction to the highest bidder. The couple that raised you did so for the free unlimited pedo-perversion they could have.

Luckily I had good, clean minded older parents who were very strict. They would not even let my brother, sister and I stay all night with anyone.
        Looks like they successfully hipnotized you so that you forgot the ass-raping contests they held where you were the "object".

Ed and I raised our kids that way also. My sons all go to church every week with their families and have followed the same rules.
        Yeah...the rules....like rule #1: "You must always wear a cape when being sodomized by Mommy".

My heart breaks at what I hear some kids having to go thru in life.
        Yeah right...like being free from poverty and having loving parents who do not ass-rape them with a strap-on on a daily basis...

Darren and I went last night to mass and took some banana bread and cinnamon swirl glazed bread I'd baked to a friend and her family.
        How much hash did you bake into the banana bread? How many bananas used for the banana bread did you cram up your ass first?

I did that for all my friends this year. Put it in a cute Santa pkg. w/ red paper.
        I feel sorry for anyone who is subjected to your presence....

Today Darren and I took some of the shit-coated banana bread to a friend in an assisted living home; she used to be our secretary in Eyeware Comfort Co. but now she sucks cock for all the drooling senior citizens who cannot get it up anymore without causing their colostomy bags to overflow all over the floor....came home and finished cooking chicken and dumplings. Put some belly-button lint in a bowl, mix self rising flour, salt and pepper in and dropped some of my shit in it by spoonfuls into boiling chicken broth.

You are a disgusting creature....
        Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-18-2006, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

This thread is hilarious....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

The site of that link... it may very well be the most hilarious, well put together shit in the net.

At first glance, you'd even believe it to be "real". And that's only half the genius of it all.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              This thread is hilarious....
              Yeah, it is. Might as well Beelze-bump it up for the Hellidays! ^..^
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Satan, thanks man. I REALLY needed a good laugh. And I had forgotten just how thoroughly I wasted that bitch on a verbal level.

Comment

Working...