• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: USA Todays 10 Best TV Programs of 2006

Originally posted by Blackflag
    It was "are you calling me black," as in - are you the pot with your idiotic "favorite shows" post.

Stick with bad tv shows, they've obviously rotted your brain beyond having a simple conversation with anybody else.

Stick to idolizing Richard Dean Anderson and "Keifer." Yeah, I'm the homo...clearly.

Now go wipe your pussy because it's getting wet.
    Says the fucking retard who openly admits to watching one program only, yet has a fucking opinion on shit which you're clearly ignorant about?

Oh please, Junior.

Yes, you are quite clearly a fag. On top of that, you're a fucking idiot and every time you open your mouth, you only serve to drive that point home.

Tell you what, the next time you post, try to think a little bit before playing "Mr. Internet Negativity Tough Guy" - it's an old fucking act and you're not impressing anybody - especially not me.

Either get educated on what you're discussing or shut the fuck up. You officially just became beneath my notice, cunt.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Actually, Blackflag has given me a great idea.

Can somebody start a thread ranking the top 10 Grateful Dead albums? I've only heard one of them all the way through from beginning to end, but I'm going to post in the thread and say that that one album was the only thing worth listening to, the only thing that I've ever listened to, and that other Grateful Dead albums are adolescent, asinine, immature, homoerotic fluff.

Then I'll call their other albums dogshit, along with the people who listen to them. Yeah! That's a great idea! Then everybody will be able to tell by all my negativity just how much of a internet tough guy I am, and how smart I am to boot.

As a failsafe, anybody who calls me out on my obvious bullshit will be called a pussy, just to reinforce the notion that I'm really tough online and mean serious, serious business when I post.

Thanks, Blackflag!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: USA Todays 10 Best TV Programs of 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Tough Guy . . .
        Either get educated on what you're discussing or shut the fuck up.
        Do you really think it take a "tough guy" to point out that the current tv shows are designed for the mildly retarded?

And do you really consider yourself "educated" in the deep subject that is television?

Further, don't you think you're the one trying to be a "tough guy?" Did I call you a cunt? I seriously doubt you'd call anybody on this board a cunt if you confronted them at your drive-thru window.

Yeah, I'm the one that's delusional.... whatever, friend. Sorry to interrupt your jerk-off session. Please resume your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: USA Todays 10 Best TV Programs of 2006

Originally posted by Blackflag
          Do you really think it take a "tough guy" to point out that the current tv shows are designed for the mildly retarded?

Well, you certainly seem desperate enough to get the point across.

And do you really consider yourself "educated" in the deep subject that is television?

At least I'm versed and have decency enough to avoid talking shit about programs I haven't seen. You'll notice that in the original post, if you recall. If not, your mouse should have a "scroll" feature.

Further, don't you think you're the one trying to be a "tough guy?" Did I call you a cunt?

Yeah, I believe there were several references. Care for me to prove it?

I seriously doubt you'd call anybody on this board a cunt if you confronted them at your drive-thru window.

Oh, the old "I work in fast food" gig, hunh?

Get some better material jack, that shit wore out on BBS flame wars in '94...

Yeah, I'm the one that's delusional.... whatever, friend. Sorry to interrupt your jerk-off session. Please resume your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Thank you, I will.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

How come "The Shield" has been overlooked? It may have an abbreviated season but I'll still continue watching it over the network drivel.
            How anything with Julia Dreyfus makes it and CSI doesn't can only be explained by GOD or your ability to answer that question in a moment of complete insanity due to PMS. And GOD ain't talking.
            Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How any of you can watch anything on network tv these days is beyond me. I have Directv, and on a few occasions my service has been cut off, and being subjected to present day network tv is pure torture! Tv fucking sucks, and there is nothing on tv now on the same level as all the classic tv series from the 80's...The Dukes Of Hazzard, Night Rider, The A-Team, The Fall Guy, MacGyver, Airwolf, Miami Vice, and The Incredible Hulk, just to name a few. Everything on that top 10 list pales in comparison to these 80's shows.

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

How any of you can watch anything on network tv these days is beyond me. I have Directv, and on a few occasions my service has been cut off, and being subjected to present day network tv is pure torture! Tv fucking sucks, and there is nothing on tv now on the same level as all the classic tv series from the 80's...The Dukes Of Hazzard, Night Rider, The A-Team, The Fall Guy, MacGyver, Airwolf, Miami Vice, and The Incredible Hulk, just to name a few. Everything on that top 10 list pales in comparison to these 80's shows.

[Post #36]

You're right and I think alot of that has to do with Hollywoods emphasis on remaking everything they can instead of trying something original. I have at least one season of every show you have listed except Fall Guy. I have the first three seasons of A-Team, and Dukes. I have 5 seasons of Macguyver and I just ordered Season two of Airwolf. Hell, my mom loved Magnum P.I. when I was growing up and I used to have to watch it with her so even that has a spot in my heart. Every time something really good comes out it has to be on what used to be WB and UPN cause the "Big 4" won't take a chance with it. I have gotten behind very few tv shows from the 90's forward because they are all watered down. And the few I have gotten interested in I never really got to watch it from the pilot forward. I always got into it by accident after it had been on for a while. For instance, laugh if you want but once I sat down and actually watched "Buffy" it was already in season 4 and the very first episode I saw was "The Gentlemen" and for a show that uses alot of colorful language and its own mythology over half the show was silent because no one could speak. Yet, not a second of it drug on. They made it unbelievably funny and witty without saying a word and it worked. The other networks wouldn't dare try something like that because its to far off the "proven" path of a cliched show. I loved Dark Angel and thought the first season of that was flawless but just like CBS did with Airwolf, Fox fucked with it to make appeal to a wider audience and killed everything that worked for the show. I love The Shield and there is no show on tv like it. Not even on HBO. Same with Angel, could you imagine pitching a puppet episode to network execs? I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that. Again, WB loved it and let em do it and it is one of the funniest hours of television I've ever seen. After the puppet gets eaten by a werewolf he's carrying his arm and his stuffing is poking out everywhere and you hear, "Quick!!!! DOCTOR, NURSE.... IS THERE A GEPPEDO IN THE HOUSE?"
                I absolutely adored Everwood but CW got rid of it. Its sad. Fox did the same with Married With Children. Didn't even give the cast and crew notice. They just canc'd it even though it was still getting great ratings. I was into Firefly but Fox dipped that too. Same with Tru Calling, though this show did need improvement it could have worked and actually did get alot better when Jason Priestly became a regular cast member. I think Alias is outstanding but ABC wouldn't quit tinkering with it. Granted, you pretty much had to watch this from episode 1 forward but if you did it was so cool. It's the only show that I refused to watch while it was on because I couldn't wait a whole week to see the next episode. I waited till it came out on DVD before I ever saw a single episode and bought it on the fly one day. Watched all of season 1 over a duty weekend and tried to keep up with it on tv but got so frustrated with the commercials I had to force myself to peel away till the next season came out on dvd too.

Where the hell is Stephen J. Cannel when you need him?
                Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

Working...