ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

I need a drink.

Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

You know, I've been doing some research (cos I'm just mad that way) and Warf backwards is fraw, which is ancient hebrew for vagina.

Vagina=CUNT.

Funny how these thigs work out.
      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Real Wolfgang
        Full On Cocktard
        • Feb 2007

i hope warf comes soon. its nearly my bedtime and i want to say thankyou to him in person.

its a shame my bedtime is so early. thats why the tour is going to be all afternoon shows. matinees mr roth called them.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
          You know, I've been doing some research (cos I'm just mad that way) and Warf backwards is fraw, which is ancient hebrew for vagina.

Vagina=CUNT.

Funny how these thigs work out.

LMMFAO

As in " Hausfrau " or House Cunt in German

WARF'S MOTHER would be proud.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Real Wolfgang
            i hope warf comes soon. its nearly my bedtime and i want to say thankyou to him in person.

its a shame my bedtime is so early. thats why the tour is going to be all afternoon shows. matinees mr roth called them.
            joe thunder just came over this post.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              LMMFAO

As in " Hausfrau " or House Cunt in German

WARF'S MOTHER would be proud.
              Exactly, exactly...

You hit the nail on the head with a sledgehammer.
              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Real Wolfgang
                Full On Cocktard
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                joe thunder just came over this post.
                why are you being mean as well?

its bad enough that the bass player who wasn't good enough to be in van halen anymore is bullying me but now you have to make me sound like one of those homosexuals i heard mr hagar talking about on the 2004 tour.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

So where is the man of the fuckin' hour, anyway?

WARF???

WARF!!!

Jesus Christ, someone give him a sobering-up pill.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Before I aim my compliments to the man of the hour, I gotta give props to Lounge.
                    I didn't think his busy schedule of relentless roadwork with Winger would allow him to set this shit up in the first place.
                    Which says a lot about Winger's demand on the market these days.

But seriously, I've rarely been to an affair where the speakers are more important than the guest of honor.

WARF is the man who was once the ebodiment of "The Diamond Mafia", which worked best as a concept.
                    He tried to resurrect it a few years back with Arielle as a Don.
                    After trying to get a blowjob from her/it. You'd think one could get laid in South Florida.

But then again, we are talkin' 'bout the guy who kept feeding trolls. For example, Jesterstar.
                    "I'm a proud Jester ALL STAR"

Which, to some, was cute. Although I'd call it "Serious Attention Deficit".

WARF is actually a multitalent, folks. He's also known as WARFstradamus, albeit his predictions are constantly fucked up and wrong.
                    I didn't say that he's a GOOD multitalent...

WARF is also our resident wigga, although I'm sure he sports his "Eminem-wannabe" look purely to compliment his outlandish trailer trash attitude.

Here's to the cunt, who made me what I am today. Exactly. :bottle:
                    Last edited by Coyote; 02-18-2007, 10:28 PM.
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Hey, you guys shouldn't be picking on WARF! not when Katydid obviously hacked into his account and started posting all that "Jeezus will helps ya" nonsense.

You big meanies! I'm taking WARF's side on this one.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Real Wolfgang
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Coyote
                        Before I aim my compliments to the man of the hour, I gotta give props to Lounge.
                        I didn't think his busy schedule of relentless roadwork with Winger would allow him to set this shit up in the first place.
                        Which says a lot about Winger's demand on the market these days.

But seriously, I've rarely been to an affair where the speakers are more important than the guest of honor.

WARF is the man who was once the ebodiment of "The Diamond Mafia", which worked best as a concept.
                        He tried to resurrect it a few years back with Arielle as a Don.
                        After trying to get a blowjob from her/it. You'd think one could get laid in South Florida.

But then again, we are talkin' 'bout the guy who kept feeding trolls. For example, Jesterstar.
                        "I'm a proud Jester ALL STAR"

Which, to some, was cute. Although I'd call it "Serious Attention Deficit".

WARF is actually a multitalent, folks. He's also known as WARFstradamus, albeit his predictions are constantly fucked up and wrong.
                        I didn't say that he's a GOOD multitalent...

WARF is also our resident wigga, although I'm sure he sports his "Eminem-wannabe" look purely to compliment his outlandish trailer trash attitude.

Here's to the cunt, who made me what I am today. Exactly. :bottle:

this is not very nice, mister.

warf is a very nice man, and is very supportive of me being in van halen. it makes sense, because it is my last name.

you are just being mean. you butt wrangler.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Tailgunner, hetero-wannabe, shameless Wolfie apologist or CVH purist, WARF has just been around too long and contributed too many posts/threads of incalculable value to be dismissed because of katys bizarre fixations...

I mean, razz the guy in good fun, but god bless the fruity bastard just the same.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Real Wolfgang
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Hey, you guys shouldn't be picking on WARF! not when Katydid obviously hacked into his account and started posting all that "Jeezus will helps ya" nonsense.

You big meanies! I'm taking WARF's side on this one.

Cheers! :bottle:

you have made the right choice. just wait until i tell daddy and uncle alex.

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

WARF? Is that you?
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Real Wolfgang
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Feb 2007

no. you must pay attention mr coyote

Comment

Working...