Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • king daddy
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Apr 2004

Hagar's solo material is fair at best. (pre/post) Van Halen. People have a chip on theiir shoulder about Hagar because he walked into a perfect setting established by Dave and then trashed him all in the process. Bottom line is that if 5150 would of been their first Album they wouldn't be going to the RHOF this month PERIOD!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Re: Van Halen sans Roth =Only with Hagar

Originally posted by scubaa
      So you Roth headsheep were all a glee and smiles and then within days POW!! Its over before it even started ...Face it DLR AND HALEN will npt work Eddie is not that far gone

Van Halen cant and will not be seen unless with Sammy, inside and confirmed from Live Nation the main reason and i repeat the MAIN reason was that the media and fan hype was flat to the news and the plug wass pulled.

Go to Cabo and see how a real musician does it right all the time and if you cant figure that out got to a real fan based, music web site to see the man himself and how it is really done!

Its better in Cabo or do i need to finance you Roth heads for your trip coz u be suppoting a loser for how long now ..sorry man thats the truth

D

Scubaa-baa-baa

Eat a gun , cocksucker !
      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XtZbolsuq54"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XtZbolsuq54" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mickeba
        As much as so many hate Hagar around here, Scubaa you make good points about Hagar and VH. His website is much more fan friendly than the VH site. He does, like it or not, make music these days, which is what the sisters ought to be doing, and most of all, he does appreciate his fans! This has nothing to do with whether or not he was good for VH, he wasnt, but he does operate his career in the correct manner. It's appalling that the sisters won't be at the RRHOF ceremony! Talk about gross! Talk about disrespecting your fans, and even your own bands legacy. That's one of the reasons they weren't inducted sooner. With all the chaos around the band, they weren't considered hall-worthy. Like it or not, thats how it is. Now that they make it, after all the fan attempts and support, pushing on the hall to induct these clowns (the sisters, not Dave, Mike or Sammy) they can't show up! I realize that on these boards, this is "forbidden talk" and I'll be called a Hagar lover, homo, or whatever, but look at it objectively. With all the passion on these posts, how is it rewarded? The sisters can't even show up!

mickeba

Rule number 1 of the Roth Army...NO DEFENDING HAGAR.
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by scubaa
          So you Roth headsheep were all a glee and smiles and then within days POW!! Its over before it even started ...Face it DLR AND HALEN will npt work Eddie is not that far gone

Van Halen cant and will not be seen unless with Sammy, inside and confirmed from Live Nation the main reason and i repeat the MAIN reason was that the media and fan hype was flat to the news and the plug wass pulled.

Go to Cabo and see how a real musician does it right all the time and if you cant figure that out got to a real fan based, music web site to see the man himself and how it is really done!

Its better in Cabo or do i need to finance you Roth heads for your trip coz u be suppoting a loser for how long now ..sorry man thats the truth

D

Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

LMAO...scabby's decided to rear his gay ass around here again, hunh?

Who left the gates open?
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Oct 2004

It was probably MERLE.

He's always pulling stunts like this.
              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Thorman
                Commando
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                Again...I'm forced to ask "what the FUCK is going on in Canada?"

From pflo, to Blackflag, and a number of others...it seems that all of the recent crop of douchebags here at the Roth Army are all being imported from the Great White North.

Cold and lonely up there this time of year?

Run out of Molson?

Favorite hockey teams performance got you down?

What is it that's bringing you all here?
                Well, Molson sucks..,great beer out there is Sleeman's Honey Lager, very nice. Piss water like Bud, Coors, etc does not go well with true beer consumers.

Canucks rock, its colder in your area then it is here and I must say, Sam is the Man!!!

BAM
                http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

Hey..it's Thorman.

Merle is evenletting the aliases oot now.

Who's next? Three Inch Cock?
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Van Halen sans Roth =Only with Hagar

Originally posted by scubaaaaaaa
                    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back to the Pen with this sheepshit
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2006

I read over at the links that Hagar's mom died today. I wonder if Mike will show up at the funeral.
                      And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
                        Well, Molson sucks..,great beer out there is Sleeman's Honey Lager, very nice. Piss water like Bud, Coors, etc does not go well with true beer consumers.

Canucks rock, its colder in your area then it is here and I must say, Sam is the Man!!!

BAM
                        Is your mom still taking it up the ass for $5?

BAM, indeed!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                          I read over at the links that Hagar's mom died today. I wonder if Mike will show up at the funeral.
                          I just hope Sammy has the brains not to bury her in a Cabo Coffin®
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Oct 2004

I hope he sees sense and burys himself accidently
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Whoreman........Scrotum Steve...........

Talk aboot a blast from the SHEEP past.........

okay

WHo left the PEN gate open again?!?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Oct 2004

I told you...MERLE
                                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...