Britney Speers freaks posh rehab staff out and tries to hang herself.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
    She hasn't been crowned poster child yet, but there's been a peep of it here and there on the web.
    Wait...where? Before you were saying that she didn't have PPD and now you're saying that she's starting to be called the poster-child of PPD?
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SparkieD
      Veteran
      • Sep 2006

No, what I did say was that there was a peep here and there of her having PPD. I took the liberty of calling her the new poster child because that's exactly what will happen if the disorder and her name become associated.

And for fuck's sake, she probably does have it, but the few places I read it didn't pin anything BUT PPD on her. That is utter shit because the girl clearly has even bigger problems to compound it.

Like I said earlier, I don't claim expertise, but I did educate myself to be better equipped to fight the battle that was so difficult for me and my family.
      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
      Originally posted by rustoffa
      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Just odd how it's along the same lines as Anna Nicole Smith, in that both had plenty of family and various hangers-on around them, yet nobody is doing anything (or seemingly the right things)...just letting 'em go right down the tubes...

I mean, even if the suicide attempt in rehab turns out to be bullshit, it's clear Spears is fucked up and needs some kind of help...

Whatever. About the only people I give half a shit about in both cases are the kids.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dr Death gets out in June. Maybe B. Spears can contact him.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7xgpk0dbWM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7xgpk0dbWM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• glensfallspaul
            Roadie
            • Oct 2004

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.
            Actually, I thought that was Johnny Rotten's line.

Comment

• smithcreww
              Groupie
              • Apr 2007

don't do it britney i will save you.
              THE WORD OF THE DAY IS PATIENCE, PLEASE HAVE SOME AND I WILL CALL
              YOU BACK! NO JUST KIDDING, I WON'T!

Comment

Working...