Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

hope thome wasn't tryin' to rob the them..http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100802/...ed_car_robbery

ST. LOUIS – Four armed bandits clad from head to toe in black overpowered two workers at an ATM-servicing business Monday, then used an armored vehicle to haul away possibly millions of dollars in a well-orchestrated heist.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      Monkeys Go Bananas Over Flying Squirrels
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

IMG_1446.jpeg

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I look at the T.V.
          "Your" America's doin' well
          I look out the window
          "My" America's catchin' hell

I just wanna know..which way do I go..to get to "your" America?

I change the channel
          "Your" America's doin' fine
          I read the headlines
          "My" America's doin' time

I just wanna know..which way do I go..to get to "your" America?

I look at the T.V.
          I don't see "your" America
          I look out the window
          I don't see "your" America

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-J0bTmUsJw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-J0bTmUsJw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

.....and one of the most prominent members of the community.......
          Last edited by hambon4lif; 08-05-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

"...and during the few moments we have left..we want to talk, right down to Earth..in a language that everybody here..can easily understand..."
            -Malcom X

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xxgRUyzgs0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xxgRUyzgs0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"....the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself"
            -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

forgive them that tear down my soul
              bless them that they might grow old
              and free them so that they may know
              that it's never too late
              for the many times, what seemed like a memory
              I've searched and found the ways you used to lure me in
              I've found the ways...why it had to be
              My'd own denial, and so afraid

If we ever find it's true, that we have the strength to choose
              and free of all the chains..we have together...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PI_adlqRuHg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PI_adlqRuHg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I won't be told anymore-
              -that I've been brought down in this storm
              and left so far out from the shore-
              -that I can't find my way back...my way anymore...

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Is there anybody listening?
                is there anyone that see's what's going on?
                read between the lines
                criticize the words they're selling
                think for yourself
                and feel the walls...become sand beneath your feet

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9IczkS9SOE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9IczkS9SOE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

you said you'd never let me down
                  and the horse stampedes and rages
                  in the name of desperation

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xnU4fjvGbwE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xnU4fjvGbwE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the sun will rise again
                  the earth will turn to sand
                  creations colors seem to fade to grey
                  we'll see the sickly hands of time
                  will write your final rhyme
                  and end a memory

**************I never thought you'd let it get this far, boy!***************
                  Last edited by hambon4lif; 08-06-2010, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

This fucking tune so eerily and evenly applies to current American political culture that you'd swear that it was written yesterday...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vzHJ3d4e5XU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vzHJ3d4e5XU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Now I see the payoff, everywhere I look
                    who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Oh shit, the cat is away for a week!!!
                      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

OK....so here's the deal,
                        Me and my girlfriend were gonna hide out from everyone and spend a quiet night on the couch just watching T.V..........nothing in particular (what the fuck is on Tuesday Nights anyway, right?).
                        Anyway, we're just chillin'....I'm working my way into spoonin'.....all of a sudden, four of her girlfriends drop in unannounced...unexpectedly! All four of which, at one time or another, I've fallen in with because of a drunken night or whatever.
                        All of a sudden, my living room turns into "The View" with 5 hens just yacking back and forth to each other....
                        I stare at my T.V. screen when the thought hits me......"There are 5 attractive women in my living room, and, I have, at one time or another over the years, fucked every girl in this room"

I don't know if that's some kind of alpha-male cornerstone, or it's only something that'll get my ass in serious trouble if their gabfest took a wrong turn....

I didn't want to waste time pondering too much on that bullshit....so I scrambled for my keys and got the fuck out of my own house.

I'm on my way to the fuckin' bar, and I can only hope I don't find my toothbrush and my clothes
                        scattered across the front yard when I decide to come back home.

If anybody has been in a similar situation, their advice would be really helpful right now.....

SOS MUTHAFUCKA!!!!
                        Last edited by hambon4lif; 08-10-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Umm.. I take it you have not done compound living.
                          Ham, you are what is called a compound rider ( that is polite)
                          you slept your way there deal with the bed you made.

how much you going for now?
                          Pics?
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                            Umm.. I take it you have not done compound living.
                            Ham, you are what is called a compound rider ( that is polite)
                            you slept your way there deal with the bed you made.

how much you going for now?
                            Pics?
                            No, I'm genuinely reaching out for help. If anyone has been in a similar situation, then maybe they know something that can help me out.

I didn't fuck those girls in order to sabotage my current relationship.....If I'm guilty of anything. it's that I had no idea that they even knew each other. I really want this one I'm with now...but the second she finds out that I've already fucked all of her friends, she's gonna fuckin' leave me.....that's gonna fucking SUCK!......Cause I went through so many to get to her.....
                            Her so-called "friends" are all malicious bitches....the whole game is rigged!!
                            I've spun the whole thing into a corner with my cock that I can't get out of.....
                            ....no matter which way I move, it's gonna cause some kind of damage.....

If anyone learns anything from my pathetic disposition.....learn this.....DON'T EVER FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FRIENDS. Some will even resort to blackmail....just to fuck your shit up! WHORES!

....Most of the time, I just had "morning wood", and I chose to 'use it' rather than 'piss it off'.....that's my crime, for which I am guilty.

At the same time, you can't put raw meat in front of a whore and expect her NOT to eat it!

this whole thing is FUCKED UP!!!
                            Last edited by hambon4lif; 08-10-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                              No, I'm genuinely reaching out for help. If anyone has been in a similar situation, then maybe they maybe they know something that can help me out.

I didn't fuck those girls in order to sabotage my current relationship.....If I'm guilty of anything. it's that I had no idea that they even knew each other. I really want this one I'm with now...but the second she finds out that I've already fucked all of her friends, she's gonna fuckin' leave me.....that's gonna fucking SUCK!......Cause I went through so many to get to her.....
                              Her so-called "friends" are all malicious bitches....the whole thing's FUCKED-UP!
                              I've spun the whole thing into the corner with my cock that I can't get out of.....
                              ....no matter which way I move, it's gonna cause some kind of damage.....

I8f anyone learns anything from my pathetic disposition.....learn this.....DON'T EVER FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FRIENDS. Some will even resort to blackmail....just to fuck your shit up! WHORES!

....Most of the time, I just had "morning wood", and I chose to 'use it' rather than 'piss it off'.....that's my crime, for which I am guilty.

At the same time, you can't put raw meat in front of a whore and expect her NOT to eat it!

this whole thing is FUCKED UP!!!
                              Compound whore
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                                Compound whore
                                ......o.k.......Thank You so much for your non-judgmental, un-biased opinion....your opinion means more to me than you will ever know.....
                                This is a male-dominated board, and I was seeking their advice, .......thank you for stepping in and reminding me how morally-bankrupt I am.

Next time that I have a similar problem.....I'll be sure to take it to the Ladies Forum, so you can deep-six all the advice and remind me over and over.....just how fucked up I am.

Thanks......so much.

Comment

Working...