X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by WACF
    Or maybe Rosie is just that big of a twat.
    We have a winner!!!!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      i wish she would retire in some other country, just to not have to hear her annoying voice ever again.
      I'm sure Canada would love her.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Just more evidence of who really controls the media.......

I'm no big Rosie fan, but that fucking neocon airhead twat Lizzie Hasselbeck is as bad or worse.

But ABC won't fire a Busheep.
        I wish they would but a better quota right-wing chick instead of her, cuz she's an ass. If she would educate herself and actually debate instead of being a stepford wife, but not. So that's how we're portrayed.

But I think it's part Rosie wanting more than what they were offering and part her dragging on that Trump thing forever, even at that woman in media dinner. What was the point of bitching there and using the language she did?
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
          Sweet mother of FUCK, FORD!!!

Is there ANYTHING that you don't spin into an anti-Republican rant???

The fat fuck is leaving, either over a contract dispute or over the fact that her radical tendencies aren't digested well by the stay-at-home Moms who make up that show's main demographic.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is irritating, that's for sure. But she's harmless. She's just a fucking hayseed who got lucky after a stint on a reality show and fell ass-backwards into a TV career.

Not everything is a vast, right-wing conspiracy...and you don't fuck with Barbara Walters, unless Barbara Walters wants to be fucked!
          Well, this IS a vast right wing conspiracy. Everybody knows Rosie is a loudmouth confrontational Lesbian. That's who she is and has been for years, and ABC knew that when they hired her. They knew she would mix it up with Hasseltwat or any other Stepford bitch who got in her way.

So obviously that wasn't the problem? Well, then what was?

She dared to question that house of cards that the BCE calls the "official story of 9-11", that's what.

And the corporate media, particularly right wing assed Disney, just can't have that.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Well, this IS a vast right wing conspiracy. Everybody knows Rosie is a loudmouth confrontational Lesbian. That's who she is and has been for years, and ABC knew that when they hired her. They knew she would mix it up with Hasseltwat or any other Stepford bitch who got in her way.

So obviously that wasn't the problem? Well, then what was?

She dared to question that house of cards that the BCE calls the "official story of 9-11", that's what.

And the corporate media, particularly right wing assed Disney, just can't have that.
            Very good point in that. Disney Inc. will allow certain things the chance to go where it will, but the very second they get a whiff that it may be more of a headache than the potential gain, said problem is gone faster than you can blink.

Disney has a long standing tradition of that.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
              Sniper
              • Feb 2007

I'm really convinced now Ford, that you work for the neocons that you bash. You make liberals/democrats look sooooo stupid that you make us middle of the road thinkers vote republican. It's either that or you snorted and smoked your brain cells away in the 80's. Which is it?:confused:
              https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Very good point in that. Disney Inc. will allow certain things the chance to go where it will, but the very second they get a whiff that it may be more of a headache than the potential gain, said problem is gone faster than you can blink.

Disney has a long standing tradition of that.
                Man, I'm wishing more video of her rant from that awards show would come online. The only thing so far is the clip for O'Reilly and it doesn't even show the good parts.

I mean, Barbara had her head in her hands during the whole shtick and Rosie was going after everyone she hated. To the point where Barbara had to go, "i still think of so-and-so and this one in a high light. Rosie does not speak for me" and other damage control.

Not saying that she can't open her trap, but there's a place and time.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I'm really convinced now Ford, that you work for the neocons that you bash. You make liberals/democrats look sooooo stupid that you make us middle of the road thinkers vote republican. It's either that or you snorted and smoked your brain cells away in the 80's. Which is it?:confused:
                  Some of the more extreme theories aside, you'd do well to listen to him. You might learn something.

Because he's generally right.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    Man, I'm wishing more video of her rant from that awards show would come online. The only thing so far is the clip for O'Reilly and it doesn't even show the good parts.

I mean, Barbara had her head in her hands during the whole shtick and Rosie was going after everyone she hated. To the point where Barbara had to go, "i still think of so-and-so and this one in a high light. Rosie does not speak for me" and other damage control.

Not saying that she can't open her trap, but there's a place and time.
                    I missed that, actually...is it on Youtube, or...?

Watching Rosie make an ass out of herself is always cheap and easy amusement...lol
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      Some of the more extreme theories aside, you'd do well to listen to him. You might learn something.

Because he's generally right.
                      I get all of my information from FORD. Misinformation, but information nonetheless.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I get all of my information from FORD. Misinformation, but information nonetheless.
                        Well, I'm sure he'd encourage you to do your own research...but I'd imagine he appreciates the constant attention...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I missed that, actually...is it on Youtube, or...?

Watching Rosie make an ass out of herself is always cheap and easy amusement...lol
                          There this one, but it doesn't show the juicy parts, which I'm shocked about. You'd think he of all people would want to show the really interesting bits.

She ranted about Trump for the majority of the time, went on about how she was surprised that Rupert Murdoch didn't have any numbers on his forehead*, and just slew out at everyone who's ever not liked her, has voted Republican, or she suspected has voted Republican. It was like a "oh no she didn't" event, to say the least.

It's cringe video when you see the camera half on Barbara during the rants and she's sitting there shaking her head and covering her face. Half of you wants to laugh and the other half wants to go, "oh shit."

*I know Ford's going to comment about it, but let's remember that he was invited to speak about and introduce his friend Cindy Adams (who apparently was receiving some award) by the people that Rosie was representing. Not to mention a business acquaintance Barbara networks with.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Well, the democrat party could do a lot better for itself than being represented by the Rosie the Nazi...

Cringe inducing describes her to an absolute "T". As much of a bitter loose cannon as she is, The View is probably the last decent work she's ever going to get.

And that's not saying much...it's The View for Chrissakes...
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• CROWBAR
                              Commando
                              • Sep 2004

Rosie Who??

fuck that loudmouth cunt who doesn't deserve to walk the planet

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

it's The View for Chrissakes...
                                And that, ultimately, is sort of the point, isn't it?

If Rosie's opinions and positions were so justified and valid, wouldn't some more "respectable" media outlets give her time to talk? Wouldn't some established politicos step up and support her?

Rosie talking is sort of like getting too close to someone flailing around with an AIDS-infected needle.

It makes you run the other way....and fast.
                                Originally posted by perilouspete
                                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...