X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
    Well, this IS a vast right wing conspiracy. Everybody knows Rosie is a loudmouth confrontational Lesbian. That's who she is and has been for years, and ABC knew that when they hired her. They knew she would mix it up with Hasseltwat or any other Stepford bitch who got in her way.

I disagree. I think ABC was banking on the return of the "likeable" Rosie that we saw on her old talk show...to replace what was lost when Meredith Vieira jumped ship for the "Today" show.

I think they were hoping that Rosie had gotten all of the radical ranting out of her system and would be the woman who was once the hero of "Nickelodeon" fans everywhere.

So obviously that wasn't the problem? Well, then what was?

She dared to question that house of cards that the BCE calls the "official story of 9-11", that's what.

Oh please, FORD. That shit is just getting old. Are we justified in questioning what really happened on that day? Of course...it's one of our basic rights. But that whole thing has just become "whisper down the lane", with each re-telling becoming more absurd than the one before.

Wake me when we get to the "aliens did it using a big laser beam from their Death Star" theory.

Rosie's nothing more than a bandwagon jumper on the whole "9-11 conspiracy/coverup" issue.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
      ...Wake me when we get to the "aliens did it using a big laser beam from their Death Star" theory.
      Alright, let's leave my house out of this.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

ahhhhhhhhhh....so Rosie is gone...

Who'll yank the chain of the reactionary Right-wingers now?:p

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Some of the more extreme theories aside, you'd do well to listen to him. You might learn something.

Because he's generally right.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• scamper
            Commando
            • May 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            Regardless of the reason, I wish she would get run over by a semi.....
            The semi would lose.

Originally posted by FORD
            I'm no big Rosie fan, but that fucking neocon airhead twat Lizzie Hasselbeck is as bad or worse.
            No one can be worse than a dim witted fat ass that makes shit up and touts it as reality. Wait am I talking about rosie or michael moore I can't remember.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Well it has nothing to do with a conspiracy, she was just a bull-dyke bitch that everyone hated--cast, crew and viewers alike. Besides FORD, I wouldn't say Rosie is anti-establishment, since she was ranting and raving about having a government requirment for a V-chip to be installed inside of every TV more than 10 years ago. She has big brother aspirations as well.

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Rosie is a hog

30 Seconds on The Farm presents...Rosie O'Donnell

Kids describe Rosie and her lifestyle. Not sure why kids like Rosie, but they seem to...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/24QxEmxh-tc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/24QxEmxh-tc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                  So much for the clitoris-shaped bagels!!!
                  :p

So much for these too.....

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

For a bunch of people who say they hate The View, you guys sure know a lot about it and each member.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                      And that, ultimately, is sort of the point, isn't it?

If Rosie's opinions and positions were so justified and valid, wouldn't some more "respectable" media outlets give her time to talk? Wouldn't some established politicos step up and support her?

Rosie talking is sort of like getting too close to someone flailing around with an AIDS-infected needle.

It makes you run the other way....and fast.
                      I don't think it's what her opinions are as much (because there are some nuts on boths sides who claim some weird crap), but how she gets that message out there. A little touch of class and restraint wouldn't hurt her cause.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• WACF
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                        Well it has nothing to do with a conspiracy, she was just a bull-dyke bitch that everyone hated--cast, crew and viewers alike. Besides FORD, I wouldn't say Rosie is anti-establishment, since she was ranting and raving about having a government requirment for a V-chip to be installed inside of every TV more than 10 years ago. She has big brother aspirations as well.

People on the far far left believe in the nanny state....

Speaking for Canada that is.

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          There this one, but it doesn't show the juicy parts, which I'm shocked about. You'd think he of all people would want to show the really interesting bits.

Interesting clip...he pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                            I'm sure Canada would love her.
                            Highly unlikely. We hate loud-mouthed Americans...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi

So much for these too.....

Hell yeah!!!

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Buh-Bye ya fat fuckin Anti American SLAG

Roth Army MP
                                Originally posted by Panamark
                                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...