X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellyllions
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

Boobs or Butts

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine. She's dead set on getting breast implants.

We were a little tipsy and asking guys at the bar which they prefer, boobs or butts.....

Which is your favorite?

a:3:{i:5448;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:5448;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"43225";s:5:"title";s:32:"The mammaries are where it's at!";s:5:"votes";i:15;s:6:"voters";a:15:{i:0;s:4:"8435";i:1;s:4:"6645";i:2;s:4:"3153";i:3;s:4:"2548";i:4;s:3:"124";i:5;s:4:"3084";i:6;s:5:"22188";i:7;s:5:"20443";i:8;s:3:"145";i:9;s:5:"21799";i:10;s:5:"14329";i:11;s:3:"172";i:12;s:5:"12051";i:13;s:5:"20165";i:14;s:5:"17274";}}i:5449;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:5449;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"43225";s:5:"title";s:23:"I'm more of an ass,man.";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:4:"1022";i:1;s:4:"8292";i:2;s:5:"20613";i:3;s:4:"7682";i:4;s:4:"3131";i:5;s:3:"246";i:6;s:5:"13755";i:7;s:5:"22898";i:8;s:4:"8269";i:9;s:5:"11436";i:10;s:4:"1337";i:11;s:5:"12026";}}i:5450;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:5450;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"43225";s:5:"title";s:36:"As long as she'll lie still, I'm in!";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"5688";i:1;s:4:"1309";i:2;s:5:"14963";i:3;s:5:"22484";i:4;s:5:"19824";i:5;s:3:"150";i:6;s:4:"7379";}}}
    0%

The poll is expired.

"If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

I'm against implants in general.....

I know too many women...who all looked GRATE before...who have had them and had nothing but pain & health problems..........

Tell your friend to save her money Elly.......

...to answer the question...BOOBS...Big & Small
      Last edited by Matt White; 05-05-2007, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Ellyllions
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Matt White
        I'm against implants in general.....

I know too many women...who all looked GRATE before...who have had them and had nothing but pain & health problems..........

Tell your friend to save her money Elly.......

...to answer the question...BOOBS...Big & Small
        I tried....health problems are a real concern.

But my biggest reason for this girl not to get implants is that she doesn't have enough money to get them done by a good doctor.

The more Guinness I drank, the more descriptive I was able to become on how bad they could look.
        "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Boobs. But I'm with Mr. White, you either have them or you don't. It's a very hit or miss situation with implants, and even if you're under a large C, it really doesn't make any difference, honestly - breast size doesn't affect the person you ARE, and I've known a lot of women with huge tits that have been totally bad people.

That being said, let's look at my signature pic.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Take 'Em
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

BOOBS!!!

And I like em' "Au Natural"................

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Is it just me, or has anybody else had the experience of finding a large breasted woman very difficult to have a relationship with? I've dated several, and sure, it was great at times, but maintaining it was very tricky...honestly (and I hate saying it, because it does sound like a sweeping generalization), I found myself paranoid all the time because I knew that these girls in question KNEW that all they had to do was wear a halter top into a bar at any given point and they could start fielding offers from....well, pretty much anybody.

I went through about six girls that way, at different points. As soon as they got listless or bored, they just started showing off and that was all she wrote.

Bottom line? Women with big tits can really write their own ticket, there's zero doubt of that. It's almost like you're forced to compete 24/7 just to stay in the game and keep ahead of your competitors...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• CROWBAR
                Commando
                • Sep 2004

Assman all the way. If a gal doesn't have a nice derriere, I won't bother. Boobs are just added ornaments.

I'd tell your friend to not worry about a boob job Elly. Most men prefer au natural.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Tits are good, but a nice ass is great... Hmmm....

Can't I have both? Is this some sort of freak of nature?

A nice plump ass ( I like those track pants that girls wear with the writing on their ass, showing their pride in their college...Hey, or High School...Dont judge!) with AT LEAST some C 36's....

Pussy wouldn't hurt either huh?
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Wawazat
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Re: Boobs or Butts

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                    Which is your favorite?

six of one and half a dozen of the other

You're the main attraction anyway.
                    Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Ellyllions
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Well thank you.

but I have neither...LOL!

When my family was supposed to be in line for those, they were standing in the smoking area talking loudly all at once.

Comment

• Ellyllions
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

While we're on the subject...

Have you ever noticed that women who have naturally large breasticles, have no ass at all?

I'm not kidding! Gigantic boobs and sunken, flat, non-existant butts. Just 2 small, flabby cheeks hanging like overgrown earlobes.

Well, except for the bodacious black-girl frame. They got all the good stuff!

Comment

• MAPRamone
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2006

As long as there's atleast a halfway decent rack, i'm an ass man. I like 'em relatively small but shapely. No FATasses but no flatasses either.
                          dm/dt=kA (Cs-C)

Comment

• jharp84
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Give me the DUPA!!! ALL DAY LONG!!! Don't like unnatural in a women! Plain Janes to me are more sexy than these fuckin fake tan, fake bleach blonde, fake tits, etc., etc., Give me a REAL WOMAN! W/a good DUPA of course!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                              Well thank you.

but I have neither...LOL!

You do.
                              Where's that pic of them getting signed?

Comment

Working...