Who were the main People at Slawterhouse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    The DLR Band CD wasn't bad. I like some of the songs on it like Little Texas and King of the Hill.
    IndeedIdo

Comment

• The Mighty STR
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jan 2004

Still Alive and Well

Those were the days. Lots of cool people. Some real dicks, too.

I'm still a huge Classic VH/DLR fan, but I guess I just ran out of things to talk about. Life got way too busy to be able to spend so much time online.

I'm a continuing education coordinator at a college, working on my masters degree, being a husband, father, and now... grandfather!!!

For those who don't remember ... I named my son "David Lee" and I got to meet DLR and tell him about it back in 1999. My David Lee is now married, working, going to college, and is a dad.

Good to see some of the old dogs are still around!!

Stay cool
      Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Does anyone......I mean ANYONE, remember the sound clip from Slawterhouse's front page where Dave read the bleep from CFTH??

Fuck remembering.....let's make it interesting.

The first poster to make that clip available, in full-length fashion, will win this bootleg VH flag that had devil worship associated with it. Minus the titty mug.

Get to work!
        I remember that well. No sound clip though.

I remember "The Money Shot" with the PERFECT DLR mid-air split. Age 45 and he NAILED that split better than ever.

Comment

• b1c2
          Groupie
          • May 2004

I used to get E-mail from Carol, Goldenman, and Coreen. Goldenman was a Kiwi (New Zelander) who was working for an oil company in Kazakistahn. He sent me pictures of him and some Russian chick checking out some gorgiouse canyon over there. I think that guy really was getting more ass than a toilet seat just because he was a foriegner with denero.

Coreene was blonde and very well dressed in the pictures she sent me.

Carol Springer was cool. Remember she has quadriplets and ended up being interviewed by Deborah Norvel for that television show (I forgot the name of it). Carol was the real deal. I mentioned I was going to the KISS concert and she hooked me up with Ted Nugent's manager (Ted was opening for KISS on that tour). I ended up getting a backstage pass and even got an impromtu bow and arrow shooting lesson from the Motor City Madman himself.

Carol had quads?!?! Geezus, how did I miss that? We used to talk quite a bit on the phone until she got canned from KDKB. She gave me her cell but my head was buried up my ass back then and I lost it.

Who was Ted's mgr then? Was it Howard?

I admit I was a slawterhouse reg back in the day. Damn, those were fun times. I think I started out there as Sully...FORD, do you remember? Now, there is a site needing to make a return! FORD Country rocked! Kenny, Bev, the whole crowd...anyone ever hear from Bev anymore? Wonder what her crazy ass is up to?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
            Veteran
            • May 2004

I remember you! LMAO!

I always used to wonder if you took that name from the little weasel character in Arnold's movie Commando. One of the best Arnold movies ever BTW.

Those were the days.

Comment

• b1c2
              Groupie
              • May 2004

No, no, no...it was an X-File reference. There was a Mulder there also.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
                No, no, no...it was an X-File reference. There was a Mulder there also.
                X-Files was Scully. Commando was Sully. "Hey Sully". Remember that scene where the black dude walks into the motel room? "Hey Sully"

Sully was one of the best cinematic supporting characters ever.

Comment

• Viking
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

I remember posting there starting back in '99. not long after Dave's DLR Band album came out, and before that whole 'Tabula Rasa' handjob started circulating.

Oh, WARF, I saved a little for you. Dig the sig.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Kick ass thread, sounds like a bad ass time back then. Hopefully someday the army will be remembered so fondly. maybe someone will remember good ole redballjets
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• b1c2
                      Groupie
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                      X-Files was Scully. Commando was Sully. "Hey Sully". Remember that scene where the black dude walks into the motel room? "Hey Sully"

Sully was one of the best cinematic supporting characters ever.
                      sorry, my bad. There was a Sully chick over there I was friends with too until she tried to boink the guy I was seeing. How many brain cells have I killed that I can't even remember things like that? Geesh...

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                        the slawterhouse t shirt original with the JD label on it with ole #1 on it for DLR.
                        I still have that one.

Comment

• Peroxide
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Feb 2012

Memories...

The last time I talked to Peroxide we seemed to have a falling out over the US involvement in the middle east.

You can attack our president. I think he's an idiot. You can say going into Iraq was stupid. I agree. I draw the line at when people critisize my country.

He's fallen into the America is evil crowd over there in Europe. Funny, in the Slaweterhouse days the guy was cumming all over himself to get to the US and make it big. The guy was just a class A bullshit artist like many of the Brits tend to be these days.
                          Just stumbled upon the Slawterhouse thread, so I thought I'd register. I'm delighted to have been so fondly remembered.

I'm sorry you seem to have taken a discussion I can't remember so much to heart. You can love the USA but not agree with every facet of their Foreign policy I would think.

Yes, it was me that designed the Slawterhouse Security shirt, and remember the forum there very happily indeed.

RedBallJet was a great poster, and there are many like LG and BeautifulGirl plus TDR (Two Day Rule).

Any other members who perhaps remember the gang... perhaps a little more happily than Nitro does.

Not sure what I ever bullshitted about mind, I'd love to know.

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                            hmmm...

South Texas Rocker
                            tmr
                            rumbeerncigs
                            cyclone7
                            (Who was the Canadian girl in the ladies forum?)
                            jero
                            sundog

There was also another mod everyone thought was a douchebag... but I forgot his name.
                            Flufferchick?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ignore list is great feature... when these old threads get resurrected it's still blocking Gar's bullshit. Thank You very much!!
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Shit, that's right! I have a Slawterhouse Security shirt from sundog too... I was just txt Brownsound and I said South Texas Rocker...but was actually sundog who sent me a shirt. Made my ex wear it one time...she has a scowl on her face... only photo I kept of her lol..

That is all.

Icon~
                                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...