Only in Alabama..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Miami, Alabama- doesn't sound like it would fit even if it actually were a city, state combo.
    sigpic

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
      He lives in fucking New Zealand.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Viking
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1:

Excuse me motherfuckers, but that person was not from Alabama...she's from Florida.
        My, my, BrownSound. Touched a nerve, didn't we? 'Bama ho, Florida ho, it's all one big trailer park down here. Lookit - I'm over in fuckin' Valley, a little east of Auburn. My 18-year-old stepdaughter is about to download a grandspawn next month. And the only thing that kept her from being pregnant before now is the Colt in the cedar chest and the axe I showed her deadbeat boyfriend when I explained what the blade was going to do to him, cock-and-balls first, if he so much as made her burp a cum bubble before she was legally an adult. I can joke about this shit. Jesus H. Christ Lord God Almighty In Heaven On High knows I've earned that right. And when it comes to these slope-headed peckerwoods down here, I UUUUUUUSE it.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Viking
          Originally posted by BrownSound1:

My, my, BrownSound. Touched a nerve, didn't we? 'Bama ho, Florida ho, it's all one big trailer park down here. Lookit - I'm over in fuckin' Valley, a little east of Auburn. My 18-year-old stepdaughter is about to download a grandspawn next month. And the only thing that kept her from being pregnant before now is the Colt in the cedar chest and the axe I showed her deadbeat boyfriend when I explained what the blade was going to do to him, cock-and-balls first, if he so much as made her burp a cum bubble before she was legally an adult. I can joke about this shit. Jesus H. Christ Lord God Almighty In Heaven On High knows I've earned that right. And when it comes to these slope-headed peckerwoods down here, I UUUUUUUSE it.
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I've got nothing against Alabama...Lake Wedowee rocks...literally! I procured a really nice 351W in Auburn awhile back. Anyway, this is pretty funny!

<object width='448' height='336'><param name='movie' value='http://www.glumbert.com/embed/alabama'></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><embed src='http://www.glumbert.com/embed/alabama' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='448' height='336'></embed></object><div><a href='http://www.glumbert.com/media/alabama'>glumbert.com - How to almost get killed in Alabama</a></div>

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Viking
              LOL Yup. And she'll be a mom by 15.
              Yup and her cousin will be the daddy.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                i like little nicky too
                Don't lie. Nobody liked that piece of trash.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Yup and her cousin will be the daddy.

Like you bumfucks out in that neck of the woods have anything on Alabama.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                    Excuse me motherfuckers, but that person was not from Alabama...she's from Florida.
                    Yeah, but she's from the part of FL that's close to Alabama.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

Working...