X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
    You're an idiot..Joe Thunder was Human Slime..No way Al would ever degrade himself to do that..

ON THAT NOTE...I'm off to WORK...Katy...maybe you should try it as well?
    Yeah the video store has to open on Sun, right AL? Better pick up a McDonalds kids meal on the way. Don't let them confuse your red hair for the clown.

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
      AL,
      I think we should have a sports thread where you and Dr. Joe Thunder LP debate. You will not be allowed to bring up his personal life or insult him verbally. It would be just a one on one debate without any filth and vulgarity.

I thought Joe's thread about training Minto was interesting. How he had him running bare foot through the snow to make him tough. Sort of a human interest story.

I know your threads are all cut and paste, so I suppose you could not qualify for a debate, but perhaps you both could brush up on a subject and people would actually enjoy it.
      Joe is a registered sex offender.

He has nothing to do with Minto, I have spoken to the man and Joe never has. I have spoken with his management and webmaster.

Guess what.

All lies.

Again, let me repeat it, Brian does not know him, he is not on his management team or a trainer. He is not listed anywhere on Minto's website and Minto himself is about through.

I write sports for a few sites (4 at last count, am also writing a book on boxing), not cut and paste like I do the Rumor Mill here. You know what? Read up, and see how much everyone here who read it like that its here, and at DDLR.com, they like they dont have to look for it. They like to go to their DLR sites and have it.

We're fans of the man, unlike you. The old man that dumped you and ran screaming had the last name and you married and kept it. That's how you found the place.

I have made Thunder look to be exactly what he is, ignorant and stupid (like you). He doesn't have a clue about sports, statistics or players, and using all of the racial slurs he does, no one would listen to him. You have to have some knowledge, he can barely speak English.

But then again, you support that. You support his being a kiddie toucher. Its why you don't have a problem with Dirty Darren "pretending" to be an 8 year old and talking that filth. "Dennis the Menace"? Hardly. Try "Petey Pedophile", much closer.

You support the racial slurs also, because you have more than once made reference to blacks and Jews here. You're from the old country, and the South. None of us here are stupid Katy.

You also support the alcoholism. Thunder is a drunk and dying, same as your son. Drunk addicts and drunks. Old Ed was a drunk too, you've said so.

As usual, you avoid the issues I throw in that ugly mug of yours.

Hows that name search coming? You doing searches?

You won't have "rotharmy" to use, I'll see to it.

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Nick, you stole Flappo's cut and paste. I wouldn't have invited you over here from FOX NEWS if I'd a known you'd be so mean.

Who cut and pasted Bush behind the sheep? O'Reilly showed it on his debate last week. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Yeah the video store has to open on Sun, right AL? Better pick up a McDonalds kids meal on the way. Don't let them confuse your red hair for the clown.
          My my my ... how ignorant, and stupid, and pathetic, and old, and bitter, and jealous you are.

I have owned and sold video stores Katy. I am into new business interests now and you know what?

Making more money still. I work at home now out of my home office, which I just enlarged.

You? Still old and sucking wind off the government.

Those childrens stories you think are any good?

SUCK.

Never get published, never. Quit hoping.

And now that you have your son posting his bullshit there?

You realize if someone was ever dumb enough to do a search for that little "Dennis the Menace" character you call it, they would find his vile shit here also.

So guess what? Dream number two down the tube. They would match that with your "religious" site, see that the both off you are truly sick individuals, and thats two unemployed government sponges that aren't seeing that goal through.

Or wait, does he do it for thearpy also? The only true thing you have ever said here, you both need therapy.

Dry up Hogwart, take your stink and think to yourself what you're doing.

I see how wealthy that family is and how each of you claim to know famous people and have written songs and shit.

Yet none of you have a pot to piss in.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yeah, like you and loungemachine talked about stealing this site from Sarge for $5? That Iraq story is getting old.
            LMAO ... damn, you're stupid ... not a clue ... do ya ...

How did I ever get here. And yet ... here I am still ...

I'm here ... Lounge ... Nick ...

Now, refresh my memory (like you have one and 59? No fucking way ... you might be 65 ... MAYBE) ... how many timies did you threaten to have the site shut down, calling the FBI no less?

Hey, I bet your son is celebrating your birthday by getting you a signed foodstamp and wiping his own ass today huh?

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Been nice talking to everyone, but now I'd better put lunch on the table.

Thanks AL for talking to Darren and me. I know you don't talk to anyone unless you like them. Darren posts stories that are so outrageous and far fetched that anyone with any brains would know they are all made up. (Guess that leaves you out)

Darren is adjusting to life in NC. Been here since last July, a year now. He has been clean of drugs and sober for more than 5 yrs. now. He has made friends, etc. Loves going to outdoor concerts which also have vintage and classic car cruise in shows, and bikers also. That's every Friday night.

An older man who owns 10 vintage cars, etc. sits by me at the concerts sometimes, and talks to me. Everyone tells me he is very wealthy.

One guy with tattoos of Rat Fink and wears those t shirts he and his wife talk to me. That's Big Daddy Ed Roth's thing.

Love all of you,
              Katie Lee Daniels Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

LOL ... a wealthy man sits next to you?

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You left out blind, crippled, deaf, unable to smell, snap-on with pump, and the rest.

Nice you both live so comfy on the cheese plan (the government dime). I'm sure lunch will be special.

I don't talk to you and Jethro, I kindly ask you to leave because you're both garbage.

Thanks for avoiding the issues once again Medusa. Keep Abner away from the schoolyards.

Save some stamps, you'll need new domain names.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

LMAO ... people talk to you .... and you act like it never happens.

Because it doesn't .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Quit scaring the kids Igor ... maybe put your hat out, they'll slip you some loose change.

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                    Veteran
                    • Sep 2004

I thought Katycunt was dead already. Too bad I was wrong!

http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz

You know what they say about those who start their own birthday threads. Pathetic, attention seeking, no life ... you get the picture.

So true. PA-thetic.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Something from Brad Paisley, it reminds me of guys in Roth Army and Hitchworld for some reason too. HA

Brad Paisley news, official fan club, merchandise, advance tickets, meet & greets and more.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Darren is adjusting to life in NC. Been here since last July, a year now. He has been clean of drugs and sober for more than 5 yrs. now.
                          Katy, I think you need to go read some of his threads that he's posted as Drrn and that Pooterbutt name. In some, he clearly cannot type or even get his thought across. Many posts read like: he77ik hwe areow uri5yu?

That and whenever he us under the influence of something, he likes to ask me if I'd like to "fuck him hard". Clearly not Christian.

I'd appreciate it if he stopped the advances. I'm a taken woman.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DRRN
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Oct 2006

someone you loose sometime
                            and when you attack first it shows a lack of barron
                            what you... al say sometimes hurts
                            ive never attacked anyone off the bat for annything check and see
                            my goal since i was a sixth grader
                            doing
                            home schooling through colledge
                            for buissness
                            i dont now if i ever spelled buissness
                            right to me it was either work or off your ass and on your feet out of the shade and into the heat
                            my first job was american cowboy
                            horse trainer to be exact

i love the cowboy humor
                            it always is about silly
                            shit
                            or incoheirent
                            jokes
                            i hope i spelled that right

joke time heres my latest

...two cowboys were ridin cross the prairie one says hey ed
                            aint it nice to be out here together away from
                            town and people
                            and noise
                            and the other says ..since when is my name ed?

for the record maam theres no way to address this properly
                            i think youre sexy talkin and probly
                            a hot ass woman id probly do ya

but i didnt say that
                            ps keep it sexy ally
                            im a hardcore flirt
                            who probly couldnt handle you

but take my.. hand ill drink the damned ole water
                            i aint dead thanks for beeing nice
                            youre a beutiful person

Comment

• DRRN
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Oct 2006

ill make you all fall for me with my super powrs
                              ps my gym partners a moderator
                              he does my summer readin 10/4

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                I'd appreciate it if he stopped the advances. I'm a taken woman.
                                with who, Me or Al ..hehe..
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...