Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAPRamone
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2006

All i can say is WOW!!! Your war on drugs must really be working...
    dm/dt=kA (Cs-C)

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ellyllions
      Now that there is a thought...which is what these kids think is Coke.

In my high school days, no one could afford to snort coke. .
      We got JOBS!!!! THAT'S, WHAT"S WRONG WITH THIS NEW GENERATION

LAZY.......... lazy punks .

Plus we used to mix meth (speed) with our coke now the dealers do it for us.
      Of course we could mix the strengths that we prefered, now they just cut the coke.

Just kidding but it sounded good at the time.

Oxy has killed three of my friends sons, two were college boys same father a year apart I believe guilt+oxy took the second boy,......one a highschool football star son of another friend of mine.

Oxycontin
      This stuff builds up in your fat you are not high anymore because
      it is so slow of a release, then you take more or even some the next day, well it is still building up and you take more ....

All of the sudden it all will release at once... OD ...no hope, no chance.

Every parent should talk this last couple sentences of mine word for word to thier kid.Or something very close to it .

Just say no is bullsh!t, a reason about why, how it really is, what chemically it does, is what they need, takes all the experimenting out of the situation.

I have fear of all drugs but Oxy is a tri..x...x..ter that really needs to be watched.

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

sniff,sniff...$$$$

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Weed Is Good.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

If coke is cheaper today, maybe it's because they cut it (with crystal, as BYA said). In the high school where I work, coke is a plague too, though it's in a rural, mountain-surrounded place - there are almost 2,000 pupils though, which multiplies the risks for drugs to be introduced, including the fact many kids come there from all around France because of winter-sports/studies classes.

15 years ago, coke was sold 1,000 French francs a gram, whereas today it's €60, that is 400 French francs. Taking devaluation into account, 15 years ago it cost about €220 (and not €150)...
            So I have to agree: it cannot be "proper" coke that is sold for such prices, but something even worse, if meth or whatever other poison is added to it.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Little Lamont
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dan
              Weed Is Good.
              Everybody know Lamont loves his weed. The rest of that shit can kiss my black ass. I'm still worried 'bout Eddie being on meth. He looked too thin again at the press conference. I've heard it's damn near impossible to kick, hooks you from the first time you do it. Gotta get the word out to the kids: don't even try that shit once!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I was the normal teenage kid who snuck a little alcohol and smoked a little pot but never went beyond that for one good reason.

I was big into Scouting when I was a kid and when we went to pass off our fingerprinting merrit badges an FBI buddy of my dad's met us at the local police station and while doing so, he SHOWED us the results of drug addiction and use that scared the living fuck out of me. That man was a master at driving it home what that shit will do to you.

I have one teenager and two younger kids. I don't shelter them from the dark side of drugs. I want them to see the puking and misery. I want them to see the shaking and insanity. I want them to see the broken homes and the ugliness. Why? They will have to make a choice sooner or later and I want them to know what's hidden behind the exciting door of false promises.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Ellyllions
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Nitro, I've taken the same approach. I've told my boy that he should do NOTHING in life without understanding the cause and effect. I told him that if I find out that he's tried anything before he moves out of this house, we (meaning he and I) shall be visiting the local AA or Al-non chapter just to sit in on meetings.

It's just education. Ya know?
                  "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The best thing to do is legalize drugs across the board and regulate them. We are making the scum of the earth so financially powerful they just buy whatever they want. Judges, politicians, the police at the expense of harming our kids.

Legalize drugs and we make these powerful drug blackmarketers nothing overnight. Then we teach our kids about the dangers of such shit. Then the ones who are stupid enough to ignore the warnings, Darwin gets them.

Like fish on a reef, the stupid ones get eaten.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      The best thing to do is legalize drugs across the board and regulate them. We are making the scum of the earth so financially powerful they just buy whatever they want. Judges, politicians, the police at the expense of harming our kids.

Legalize drugs and we make these powerful drug blackmarketers nothing overnight. Then we teach our kids about the dangers of such shit. Then the ones who are stupid enough to ignore the warnings, Darwin gets them.

Like fish on a reef, the stupid ones get eaten.
                      Learn now what the effects of drugs/alcohol are on a person, how it changes them, and you don't empower street pharmacists to start with. Just giving some other guy jurisdiction by regulating this shit isn't the answer.

Yeah, I hear that coke is cheaper nowadays, maybe because the demand for it has dropped off or meth is the alternative synthetic substitute. Once that stuff becomes easily attainable to school kids, you should watch his money and his friends closely.

Nitro, stay off the reef. Alcohol is a drug. Why do you think Americans spend billions medicating themselves with it? Because it tastes good?
                      "MMmmmm...Jagermeister!"

The govt. regulates that, but they give a shit less about the effects on you or your family. The biggest pushers out there. Here's the difference between being an alcoholic and a drug addict:

any questions?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Cocaine is cheap. My sister used to live in Peru where they grow the shit. In it's raw form it's legal and you can buy the leaves on the street. Only when it's processed into the condesed form is it illegal. The stuff costs pennies to make. That's why the war on drugs has been a failure. The bad guys can lose most of their shipments and still make money on the difference. They lost pennies but once it gets through to the US it's valuable.

Alcohol is a drug and kills quite a few people a year. Even ones who don't drink by the results of drunken driving. Some of the people who are driving drunk are in the country illegally.

Very few people would get killed if we actually enforced our laws and dished out some harsh punishment for drunk driving that would scare people from doing it. I'm talking hard labor that everyone hates here.

There will always be the addicts but that doesn't mean we have to put up with Al Capone and Pablo Escabar because the shit is illegal. Illegal cocaine has ruined Colombia. Ever been to Bogata? I have.

Legalize the drugs.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

What drugs a kid does really depends on location. Where I live, ecstasy is pretty popular. However, 10 miles down the high way, it's crystal meth heaven. Pot is around everywhere, but each high school has its "special drug."

I would know because I've finished three years of highschool and am now entering my fourth (SENIOR YEAR!!)

I have friends from everywhere in the area, and I get the gossip and news everywhere.

Almost every kid is offered some sort of drug, whether it's a cigarette, hookah (which is getting VERY popular again,) or pot, to heroine, crystal meth, and cocaine. Most reject the offer, but a few here or there accept.

It's a weird world sometimes, when you know more and more about your own generation.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions

....hmmm wonder where they got that idea....?
                            That all depends on what the definition of 'is' is.....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                              What drugs a kid does really depends on location. Where I live, ecstasy is pretty popular. However, 10 miles down the high way, it's crystal meth heaven. Pot is around everywhere, but each high school has its "special drug."

I would know because I've finished three years of highschool and am now entering my fourth (SENIOR YEAR!!)

I have friends from everywhere in the area, and I get the gossip and news everywhere.

Almost every kid is offered some sort of drug, whether it's a cigarette, hookah (which is getting VERY popular again,) or pot, to heroine, crystal meth, and cocaine. Most reject the offer, but a few here or there accept.

It's a weird world sometimes, when you know more and more about your own generation.
                              I graduated in 1984. My generation saw the stupidness that resulted from the late 1960's. The nextdoor nieghbors son ended up in a mental hospital because of LSD. My brother got busted for marajuana. We had hippie dip teachers we hated and I remember my dad getting his gun and running the hippies off of our property.

Anything 1960ish or 70ish was not welcome in my high school. The 80's were a whole new thing and we were going to do it better than our idiotic predesessors. We actually wore suits. I had a closet full of Italian, Spanish, and Brazilian suits with lots of thin ties and variouse loafer shoes. We used to sneak into clubs underage and the suits helped make us look older. It was a dapper time for sure. Alcohol was the main drug. Pot was for stoners and if you did anything harder you were a junkie.

People still smoked a little pot in the closet though. But if someone brought out some pills or some pellet to smoke in a Pyrex pipe. Hell no!

I had a lot of fun in those days. The 80's were fun. Lot's of different kinds of music and everyone loved Van Halen.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

We want a tamper safe cap on our Tylenol but we will buy illegal drugs from the scum of the earth and tottaly trust them. Go figure. Duh, is this coke cut with meth? Duh.

Comment

Working...