X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

I guess I am a bad guy, but I just don't see giving animals rites over humans.

Let me see if I can get this staight.

If I see a kid cutting the legs off of some dog and watching it squirm
    I find that awfull and the kid should be punished.

If I see people betting on two dogs fighting, doing what they would do if the came into contact with each other anyway.I don't seem to be as bothered.

I saw two dogs grab a cat and stretch the cat out twenty feet.Slowly pulling thier legs backwards pounding thier paws into the dirt straining growling just doing what comes natural.Then they fought each other over the big chunks.

Any comments welcome.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      So I detest killing animals and it's me who's fucked up?
      OK
      We are never going to see eye to on politics.
      But calling for the death of the president and any one who supports him is extreme .
      If his real motive was to make sure Iraq had no Wmds, then I am cool with that .
      If it is as it now appears , we are there to line his buddies and his pockets,he should be held accountable.
      But if the people who support him have been conned also ,they are victims not collaborators .
      Sport hunting if the animal is consumed is no less humane than killing animals that are raised for that purpose.
      Unless you are a vegan ,you are an accomplice to thier deaths.
      By ordering a hamburger you are ordering the death of a cow.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

If I see people betting on two dogs fighting, doing what they would do if the came into contact with each other anyway.I don't seem to be as bothered

i don't know that is how they would necessarily react to each other if they were "just walkin' down the street". as apposed to brought to a frenzy and thrown in a small enclosure with no chance for retreat. and, at least you would still be "somewhat" bothered
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

man, i can't "quote" other posts for shit!
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thome
            [B] I guess I am a bad guy, but I just don't see giving animals rites over humans.

Let me see if I can get this staight.

If I see a kid cutting the legs off of some dog and watching it squirm
            I find that awfull and the kid should be punished.

If I see people betting on two dogs fighting, doing what they would do if the came into contact with each other anyway.I don't seem to be as bothered.

I saw two dogs grab a cat and stretch the cat out twenty feet.Slowly pulling thier legs backwards pounding thier paws into the dirt straining growling just doing what comes natural.Then they fought each other over the big chunks.

I fucking hate cats
            If you leave your windows down they consider it an invitation to piss in your car.
            They get just out of reach of the neiborhood dogs that are confined to their yards and try to provoke them.
            When I see a dog chowing down on a cat I consider it justified.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome
              ... I saw two dogs grab a cat and stretch the cat out twenty feet.Slowly pulling thier legs backwards pounding thier paws into the dirt straining growling just doing what comes natural.Then they fought each other over the big chunks.

Any comments welcome.
              You are not comparing this to the abuse of dogs (in dog fighting) caused by humans for the sole purpose of entertainment... are you :confused:
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
              Originally posted by Nitro Express
              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
              Originally posted by VanHalener
              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
              Originally posted by FORD
              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

If I was a 6' tall/200 pounds man and would see a guy beating off his dog... I would kick his ass so far that he couldn't find his way back home! [/B][/QUOTE]

Would you at least wait for the dog to get off.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... If I see a kid cutting the legs off of some dog and watching it squirm
                  I find that awfull and the kid should be punished...
                  So that's supposed to be worst and more punishable than ADULTS throwing 2 pumped up dogs in a ring?

Both are pure entertainment of the cruel kind!
                  Last edited by blonddgirl777; 08-29-2007, 06:07 PM.
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                  Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                  Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                  Originally posted by VanHalener
                  ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                  Originally posted by FORD
                  ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    You are not comparing this to the abuse of dogs (in dog fighting) caused by humans for the sole purpose of entertainment... are you :confused:
                    Don't wory about this moron. He is a brainless idiot. I'm sure he and Cadaverdog are one and the same. Two people this stupoid and ignorant cannot possibly exist at the same time. It can't be.

Anyone who enjoys seeing animals suffering is a piece of shit. Period. It doesn't matter if it's caused by animal versus animal or human instigated.

Whether or not two dogs meeting on the street would fight is irrelevant. To place two animals together knowing they will hurt each other is vile, and I'd LOVE to blow the fucking heads off anyone doing that.

I would fucking love it. People like that should die. Fucking period.

And to answer Thome's idiotic fucking question about little kids cutting the limbs off a dog, the little kids should die on the spot. Fucking period.

Evil is evil. Age is irrelevant.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

So that's supposed to be worst and more punishable than ADULTS throwing 2 pumped up dogs in a ring?

Both are pure entertainment of the cruel kind!
                      Maybe in some situations this world provides, I see things in certain ways others may dissagree with.Sorry.

I do not put human faces on animals and I do not see them as equals or containing a soul.

I can see piting animals against each other in contests .

I do not see that as a perversion .

Sexually abusing animals is wrong and sick.A perversion of thier and human behavior.

I wouldn't hit a squirrel with a baseball bat for fun, but I wouldn't give someone 5 yrs time, for doing it.

If you run over a dog you are just as bad as someone who makes them fight maybe I am wrong..?

Sorry, I don't want to loose any friends here.

---- I just heard on the 2nd aniversary of Katrina there have been 144 murders in New Orleans.

So far this year.

I don't really even care about those Animals either.

I have made decisions on rite and wrong and they are mine.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

And to answer Thome's idiotic fucking question about little kids cutting the limbs off a dog, the little kids should die on the spot. Fucking period.

Agreed. Better luck next life.
                        Some people fully deserve the "Thin the Herd" award - they're just human scum and should die.
                        Y'know, racists....child-molesters...people who torture animals...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Yup.

No question.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Don't wory about this moron. He is a brainless idiot. I'm sure he and Cadaverdog are one and the same. Two people this stupoid and ignorant cannot possibly exist at the same time. It can't be.

Anyone who enjoys seeing animals suffering is a piece of shit. Period. It doesn't matter if it's caused by animal versus animal or human instigated.

Whether or not two dogs meeting on the street would fight is irrelevant. To place two animals together knowing they will hurt each other is vile, and I'd LOVE to blow the fucking heads off anyone doing that.

I would fucking love it. People like that should die. Fucking period.

I reached out my hand to you and you slapped my face[post 77].
                            Why do you want so many killed ?
                            Do you have stock in all the major funeral parlors, cemetaries and coffin makers .
                            Human life means nothing to you ,unless of course they are Iraquis.
                            Otherwise we are expendable .
                            You never answered my vegan question.
                            I wonder if you want them dead for cruelty to plants.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

yawn
                              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2007

Maybe in some situations this world provides, I see things in certain ways others may dissagree with.Sorry.

Even though I don’t agree with you on this topic thome, I have to say that you are consistent on your views on this matter. Baby’s on Fire just don’t get that you are showing how he’s a hypocrite. One sentence he says Bush should die and the next he says humans are evil for killing dogs. He wants to kill a human but he doesn’t think humans should kill dogs for fun. I’m sorry that don’t make sense. I believe that man has dominion over animals, but that doesn’t give us the right to torture them. Animals have a purpose for mankind. They were created to be our companions, they were created to be our food and they were created to clean up after us and they were created for our amusement. Clean amusement like the Zoo not cruel amusement. I’m gonna offend people around here with my next statement, but this must be said. How many people around here think that killing/torturing animals is cruel and they must pay, but you think the holocaust that’s happening at Planned Parenthood is a woman’s choice? Mike must die? But that “poor” woman gets off scot-free? Everybody needs to look into the mirror and have a long talk with themselves on this subject.

I do not put human faces on animals and I do not see them as equals or containing a soul.

I don’t know about a soul, but the animals that were created for our companionship have feelings. You should hear my Pitbull cry all night at my the back door, because I kicked her outside for chewing up another of my wife’s shoe.
                                https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                                http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

Working...