X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by thome
    Maybe in some situations this world provides, I see things in certain ways others may dissagree with.Sorry.

I do not put human faces on animals and I do not see them as equals or containing a soul.

I can see piting animals against each other in contests .

I do not see that as a perversion .

Sexually abusing animals is wrong and sick.A perversion of thier and human behavior.

I wouldn't hit a squirrel with a baseball bat for fun, but I wouldn't give someone 5 yrs time, for doing it.

If you run over a dog you are just as bad as someone who makes them fight maybe I am wrong..?

Sorry, I don't want to loose any friends here.

---- I just heard on the 2nd aniversary of Katrina there have been 144 murders in New Orleans.

So far this year.

I don't really even care about those Animals either.

I have made decisions on rite and wrong and they are mine.

This post proves -- beyond any doubt -- what a fucking colossal piece of shit you are.

May death come to you soon. And in the most miserable fashion imaginable. Fuck you and die you redneck piece of shit.

And yes, I fucking mean it.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      Agreed. Better luck next life.
      Some people fully deserve the "Thin the Herd" award - they're just human scum and should die.
      Y'know, racists....child-molesters...people who torture animals...

An animal abuser is every bit as bad as a pedophile. And I don't give a fuck about your age or some bullshit mental issues.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I reached out my hand to you and you slapped my face[post 77].
        Why do you want so many killed ?
        Do you have stock in all the major funeral parlors, cemetaries and coffin makers .
        Human life means nothing to you ,unless of course they are Iraquis.
        Otherwise we are expendable .
        You never answered my vegan question.
        I wonder if you want them dead for cruelty to plants.

You didn't reach out anything douche bag. Go fuck yourself.

What do you mean why do I want so many killed? So many of who? So many of what?

I want EVERY fucking animal abuser to die. Age, gender, nothing is an excuse.

And I want everyone who makes excuses for animal abusers to die, cuz they are no better than the animal abusers.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          Animals were not "created" for human amusement, you fucking disgusting sack of shit. Not even your religious zealot blindness is an excuse for this sick mindset.

Yet more proof that religious zealots are fucking assholes.

Now go die and do the world a favour.

Comment

• StalinsRedStorm
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jul 2007

I am utterly appalled by everyone's lack of sensitivity to the diversity of this country. Criticizing African-Americans for committing crimes and being in jail when you God Damn well know it's because of the oppression and conspiring of the White population that has given African-Americans no other choice then to express themselves in ways that you somehow believe are inappropriate.

This country is beyond racist. I see racism every day. It's not safe for an African-American to even go to a McDonalds. The White majority is constantly trying to destroy them. Somehow, African-Americans must fight back. It may be by expressing themselves through "unpopular" sports, or acting out in other ways deemed "criminal" by Whites in power.
            Workers of the World UNITE!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
              Sniper
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
              Animals were not "created" for human amusement, you fucking disgusting sack of shit. Not even your religious zealot blindness is an excuse for this sick mindset.

You mean you don't enjoy watching dolphins jump out of the water at the beach?:confused:

Yet more proof that religious zealots are fucking assholes.

I’ll accept that label.:p Read this thread page 2 post #80.http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=3

Now go die and do the world a favour.

I’m sad to say that you are no different from Mike Vick. This quote just proved that. You don’t have any common sense do you.
              https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

I have lots of common sense. I am smart enough to know without any doubt there is no God. I am smart enough to know that religious assholes need to be avoided and shunned. I am smart enough to know religion is the cause of most evil. I am smart enough to know the Bible is a work of absurd fiction.

I am smart enough to know human beings do not have the right to torture animals.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by StalinsRedStorm

This country is beyond racist. I see racism every day. It's not safe for an African-American to even go to a McDonalds. The White majority is constantly trying to destroy them. Somehow, African-Americans must fight back. It may be by expressing themselves through "unpopular" sports, or acting out in other ways deemed "criminal" by Whites in power.
                  Question: What the hell are you smoking? :confused: And since when was dogfighting a "black" thing?

I’ll accept that label.
                  Are you sure you don't want to think about that first? Having faith is one thing, but there's nothing positive about religious zealotry....
                  Last edited by jhale667; 08-30-2007, 09:24 PM.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ddirvine
                    Roadie
                    • Apr 2005

Dudes........dog fighting and any other animal abuse of any kind is wrong. They feel pain the same way you do.....

Some of you motherfuckers need to chill and give peace a chance.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                      You didn't reach out anything douche bag. Go fuck yourself.

What do you mean why do I want so many killed? So many of who? So many of what?

I want EVERY fucking animal abuser to die. Age, gender, nothing is an excuse.

And I want everyone who makes excuses for animal abusers to die, cuz they are no better than the animal abusers.
                      Fuck you ,asshole
                      You have called for the death of Bush ,anyone who supports him,anyone that hunts ,anyone that disagrees with you.
                      You are a liar and a hypocrite.
                      Why don't you kill all these people yourself, if thats what you want
                      Or would you prefer someone that actually acts instead of of someone who just talks out of their ass like yourself to do it for you.
                      I saw a baby pulling a cats tail ,like you said anybody that abuses animals regardless of age should be killed,maybe you could cave in the baby's head with your jackboots,Hitler
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Hoss
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jan 2007

First off, let me say that Vick is being lynched. Second, animals are not humans-they can't be murdered. Third, animal fighting (dogs, coons, roosters, hogs, etc) has been around for a LONG time in the south, where white males were the participants.

Does Vick deserve to be punished? Absolutley. Does he deserve to lose his job because of dog foghting charges? Nope.

I find it disturbing that people actually think animals are human and want them to be treated as such. Everything from "ding-bats" leaving million$ to dogs and people taking cats to psychiatrists. What the hell is wrong with some people? It wouldn't surprise me if some of these people will want animal-human marriage legalized.
                        "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everybody!" DLR

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ddirvine
                          Dudes........dog fighting and any other animal abuse of any kind is wrong. They feel pain the same way you do.....

Some of you motherfuckers need to chill and give peace a chance.
                          I agree 100%.
                          I hope your Canadian counterpart agrees ,but he will probably call for the death of peacenicks because they don't want anyone killed,regardless of his hate towards them.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• ddirvine
                            Roadie
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I agree 100%.
                            I hope your Canadian counterpart agrees ,but he will probably call for the death of peacenicks because they don't want anyone killed,regardless of his hate towards them.
                            Thanks for the words.....

The truth is though that Canadians are as diverse as Americans. You'll find some right wing fanatics and left wing peace niks. While its certainly not the rule, more like a generalization, Texans have more in common with people from Alberta than many other US states. I think you'd find people in the North West have a lot more in common with people from Vancouver and BC than the southern US.

I think anyone that abuses animals is a dick and deserves a shit kicking.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Hoss
                              First off, let me say that Vick is being lynched. Second, animals are not humans-they can't be murdered. Third, animal fighting (dogs, coons, roosters, hogs, etc) has been around for a LONG time in the south, where white males were the participants.

Does Vick deserve to be punished? Absolutley. Does he deserve to lose his job because of dog foghting charges? Nope.

I find it disturbing that people actually think animals are human and want them to be treated as such. Everything from "ding-bats" leaving million$ to dogs and people taking cats to psychiatrists. What the hell is wrong with some people? It wouldn't surprise me if some of these people will want animal-human marriage legalized.

The fucking animal-abusing ****** should die.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Hoss

Just because it was started by whites in your opinion doesn't make it right for any person of any color to do it.
                                You should be held accountable for your actions no matter what color your skin is.
                                Pete Rose was thrown out of baseball for gambling , but Micheal Jordan played proffessional baseball after that and he admitted he
                                he did the same thing.
                                Mark Maguire has been blackballed from the hall of fame for using steroids, but if they try to keep out Barry Bonds the race card will be pulled immediatly.
                                If Vicks boss wants to fire him for commiting this crime ,it is his right.
                                He has enough money now to life the rest of his life in luxury.
                                I lost my job once for smoking pot ,something that hurts only myself
                                and I didn't have a pot to piss in ,but I didn't cry .
                                As they used to say on Barreta ,don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...