• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Mike Five Charlie this is Cougar six,

Fire mission, over...
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7urY4BGiKis"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7urY4BGiKis" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Ellyllions
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

Yep, it is a guy and he's a sick bitch.
      Good comedy until I ran across the video he'd posted with someone he was claiming was his actual brother. Not sick yet? Well, in this video the two are claiming that they're not only brothers (as in siblings) but lovers as well. The video ends with the two kissing..and I mean KISSING.

See, there's a lot of stuff I can tolerate but even being so bold as to pretend (if that's what they were doing) incest is just sick and a real stopping point for me.

I do NOT understand homosexuality between men for one thing, but adding the brother factor is just too far for me...even if it's a ploy for fame.
      "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Hummarstra
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

I have two words:

Restraining Order

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
          I do NOT understand homosexuality between men
          Am I the only one realizing the full potential of this sentence???

Elly... sweetheart... if the stars would fall one day, I'd climb up to the sky and put them up again just to see your smile...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VanHalener
            Mike Five Charlie this is Cougar six,

Fire mission, over...
            <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7urY4BGiKis"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7urY4BGiKis" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            THANK YOU the second video almost had me wanting to ....

"Take The Pipe" I was scrambling around looking for my keys and wondering if I had enough gas!

I may get to nailing the garage door shut just in case there is a third video.

GPS this ding dong and 150mm some ADA on him/it whatever.

Comment

• Ellyllions
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

Damn, pus.

But I ain't kidding...
              I've had to do a lot of training that was explicit and frankly GROSS. But the training we went through involving homosexuality in males was just horrifying and confusing. What that does to the body, over time, is incomprehensible to me. There's such an element of nasty poo enjoyment and violence to it that my little bit of grey matter can't couple that with sexual pleasure in any way shape or form.

Now if you're taking this to another place....where you're thinking that lesbianism is a possiblity for me. Gotta tell ya, that's a no as well. I just don't have it in me at all. But it's not as violent (usually) and damaging to the body itself than male homosexuality. And just doesn't invoke the same "YUK" reaction...
              "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Am I the only one realizing the full potential of this sentence???

Elly... sweetheart... if the stars would fall one day, I'd climb up to the sky and put them up again just to see your smile...

I do NOT understand homosexuality between men for one thing,
                Sooo... the Lesbian thing is ok then... Elly im bustin ya.
                Roth Army MP
                Originally posted by Panamark
                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: If you miss this...

Originally posted by StalinsRedStorm
                  It's a guy. He also made THIS wonderful video on September 1st, showing how excited he was about Britney's big comeback.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dohJmVKcgQM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dohJmVKcgQM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! I MEAN IT!!!!

I...just...can't...fucking...beLIEVE this 'guy' is for real.

Adds onto a larger issue I also have problems comprehending, regarding why so many feel compelled to broadcast this kind of stuff about themselves (either via web, print, or on fucking Oprah...whatever) for all to see.

What ever happened to dignity, self-respect and keeping one's shit to oneself?

Is there that great a need for so many people to validate their own lives by engaging the world this way? Like, one's life has no meaning unless one is on tv/the net, regardless of the actions broadcast being good, bad or (in this person's case) just plain fucking creepy?

Shit, I have problems, fears, strange desires and weird obessions, too - but at least that type of info I choose to reveal in small doses to people I trust, particularly regarding the penguin fucking fetish I suffer from (was that last part out loud?:eek: ).
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Now if you're taking this to another place....where you're thinking that lesbianism is a possiblity for me. Gotta tell ya, that's a no as well. I just don't have it in me at all.

Why, you little...

I still love you, though.

Originally posted by Terry
                    particularly regarding the penguin fucking fetish I suffer from (was that last part out loud?:eek: ).
                    You too?

*ahem*

Hey yo, Terry... wanna check out the South Pole sometime next week? You know... just hang out in those fancy pengu... er, gentlemen clubs they have over there, get a few beers, watch a few strip-teases, I mean, er... well, just hanging out, you knwo?

*whistle*

Comment

• bluemustard
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Wow..this cocksucker has 37000 subscribers.

God..please blow up this world...or get me the hell outta here.
                      I'm not surposed to be here..LOL
                      I think I took the wrong turn left of jupiter.
                      I'm on the wrong planet.
                      Help!

Comment

• chi-town324
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2007

crazy bitches everywhere

Comment

• Antman
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

That's why God created mental institutions, straight jackets and meds.
                          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Antman
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

"She's not well!!!. OK then. Terrific.
                            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Now the chimp is trying it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiuRhy4CqzU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiuRhy4CqzU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• VanHalener
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...