Sixty pint beer binge leads to four-week hangover !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
    Just bought my soon to be ex-wife four new tires for her pathfinder! I am letting her stay her(my fuckin house! ) Until end of the month, and she gets home, rushes the fuck out to me some another jag-off from the internet! MY CHOICE to buy tires!! I fucked up BIGGA time, but LOVE can be BLIND!! Anyway signed the agreement drawn up by my lawyer! Gets none of MY ASSETS! I did take out a loan so she buy a condo! But that's it! Enough! No one else to vent to right now(friends would fuckin kill me!) except my 2nd disfuntional family!!
    john,just shoot the fuckin bitch and get it over wit!!!
    she done you real wrong,bro.
    roth on
    WDFA
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

I'm surprised it didn't lead to death.
      sigpic

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
        john,just shoot the fuckin bitch and get it over wit!!!
        she done you real wrong,bro.
        roth on
        WDFA
        Thanks Sean! Not fair of me acting the cunt and getting shit-faced and opening personal shit like this here! Not COOL! Need to learn how to keep emotions "in"! Two sides to every story! Girl had baggage and SERIOUS baggage - her thought process was "beaten up" so to speak, at an early age! I have had to many mornings opening this site and hoping I didn't say this or that in my drunken condition!! Time to get w/the program!! ROTH-ON my BRO! We are going to a "23 year old dream come true"!! Like I said before "good things come to those who suffer"! John

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

"It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

He must have something else wrong with him perhaps a small tumor behind his optical nerve.

Or he is not telling the truth of the other things he was using.

After 20 or so -Pints- as he calls them his liver would shut down and that is when you have the," I drank myself sober"' situation because your body stops prosessing the alky and it goes thru you just like water.

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

I'll tell ya what! Thome! Me! You! And Fuckin Ace! there is a drinkin contest right there! Juice

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

I knew this guy who never lost a drinking contest he would just go in the bathroom (sanctioned piss break ), stick his finger down his throat..... boom..... Winner!!

The best I ever did was, well one of the best, was 10 am till 3am on the same barstool 75.00 cash and 60 on my bar tab and I never bought anyone else a drink.I was bought perhaps 11 shots by others that's just the way this mom and pop bar was.

Then once I had 40 beers in 6.5 hrs on a canoe me and my canoe buddy put 80 beers in coolers in our canoe and by the end of the float we were bumming more from the others in our float party.

Granted the action of the water and the sweating out and the cooling off.

I ain't bragging just telling a tale.

Ps. don't even bring up the drugs Ohhhhhh Sh!T....

Could be some of the reason I chose to not punctuate and find splelling typerwriting ...What was the question/

I like Pie!

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

I am a light weight compared to some...

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by thome
                    I am a light weight compared to some...
                    yeah! Tru dat bro! But there DEAD! ASK MY DAD!! Me and You happy to be on the B team!!

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

yeah! Tru dat bro! But there DEAD! ASK MY DAD!! Me and You happy to be on the B team!!
                      Rite on mojica man.

I love the spirits,yes I do, but I really ain't a doo'n it like I used to do.

When I do do, I make up for lost time.Rite On!

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Thanks Sean! Not fair of me acting the cunt and getting shit-faced and opening personal shit like this here! Not COOL! Need to learn how to keep emotions "in"! Two sides to every story! Girl had baggage and SERIOUS baggage - her thought process was "beaten up" so to speak, at an early age! I have had to many mornings opening this site and hoping I didn't say this or that in my drunken condition!! Time to get w/the program!! ROTH-ON my BRO! We are going to a "23 year old dream come true"!! Like I said before "good things come to those who suffer"! John
                        hey,bro....at least you got wasted first!!!!!!
                        divorces really fucking blow, but hey,shit fucking happens,right?
                        all the more reason to fucking get hammered!!!!!!
                        ROTH ON MY BROTHER!!!!!!
                        WDFA

Comment

Working...