Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

I think we all know Jackyl puts on one of the best shows around.

Last night was no different except Jesse was in a boot brace and sitting on a stool most of the night it was real good, the wind was coming from behind the stage blowing about 15 mph it was like so cool to have my face in the breeze hair flying back. chicks everywhere , good stuff.

I am going to include some vid also if there is a issue, I will remove it..
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 10-08-2011, 02:32 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

dghrjhxjhgth
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 10-08-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Chainsaw rock....
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

It is just a good time was had by all band with 5or6 tunes that will allways get air time and bring the crowd to jumping, thier feet.

Just slightly safer than shotgun rock....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

my cousin pete's project. 1924 henderson...

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

love the handlebars
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Sometimes you just sit and stare at something not so much in awe, but in some kind of,- I don't know- is it to wonder why, that is not my project or is it I am just happy to see someone else with a good eye for creative things.

...out freeking standing, hope it turns out well and it looks like a blast to ride.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KEAS7U_mVt8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KEAS7U_mVt8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

My own half assed attempts at riding are lame in comparrison to some mother fuckers , but I had me first scooter at 13 years old, a Honda 50 three speed automatic clutch and that sonnova bitch would hall me further and with more fun than any of the other bikes I have owned......So, to the point, I have been to Daytona Bike Week, once. My long rider card is half full. Daytona was a gas because I had a bro that lived there .I was on my way back from a month in the Carribean, diving.

I still feel like I am missing out on the, Big Show Sturgis Rally, someday I will haul my monkey ass up there...lordy, I know it will be fun.. till then we, are givin a damn good show called, Full Throttle Saloon...Premiers Tonight...On All of the broadcast systems, sattelite, cable etc....check your local listings...Rock On.

Linkiepoo to the Bar Site...

Experience the thrill at Full Throttle Saloon, Sturgis, South Dakota&#8212; the World&#8217;s Largest Biker Bar. Join the motorcycle events and rally in this iconic biker haven.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I guess my want to live in this world factor just shit the shit,again..I watched ..I usually

watch show about junk and stuff entertainment...but I watched one that involved the belief in my fellow man.
                      I am dissapointed greatly..I am going to write a little....you can look the details up yourselves or I am sure it will be broadcast again.

Biker Build Off Competirion.

Paul Sr....(you know who he is) Built a lay down prone trac vehicle that should have been disqualified due to the fact it was a unridable uncontrollable abortion of a single seat machine that is supposed to go forward and transport a indivudual...He got third place ..should have been left off the stage as it wasn't a motorcycle at all.

Paul Jr. Built a rolling abortion that I wasn't sure if a bunch of clowns were going to jump out of it.. like that tiny car at the circus that has like 50 clowns in it ...you see they are not in it, it is a joke and a trick..(like most of his bikes window pieces thaqt sit without fuel or air in the tires in the lobby of some business)
                      Or it would have fit nice on top of a gay bikers frisco wedding cake..truly unridable art piece ugly and was a something ,what I don't know, in the eye beholder
                      of the fruitcake...He won the contest I don't really mean to slam gays here but you know the clown shitty wierd thing that makes you say, That's Gay!. Like Liberaces closet.

Jesse James World famosactual bike builder who has built MOTORCYCLES BY HAND hand forged 90% of this true work of machinery himself,
                      that are still on the streets and will be for 100 years buit a beautiful cycle that put the other "bikes"? to shame.
                      ..he came in second.

To the point this was a internet vote thing as as i mentioned in my first sentence the world is comprised of douchebags jaggoffs who don't ride and are obviously retarded..but it was probably all a set up to get people to watch a show It was however a robery of my abiulity to believe that most of the world is comprised of goddamned shit head fuck stump assholes Fuck You All Very Much..that voted or changed the outcome in the production booth.....you,mother fuckers.

insert pissed off smiley right here
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-06-2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I attempted to edit above
                        post and when it said i was past the time alloted for editing it also erased edits that i made 10 min ago that were saved twice into the post,funny shit...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          I attempted to edit above
                          post and when it said i was past the time alloted for editing it also erased edits that i made 10 min ago that were saved twice into the post,funny shit...
                          Feel free to let me know any and ALL posts of your's you'd like me to edit/delete....

Consider it an early Christmas present.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Very thoughtful of you Lounge.

After all, the Christmas season is about spreading joy and happiness!
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Feel free to let me know any and ALL posts of your's you'd like me to edit/delete....

Consider it an early Christmas present.
                              You never asked before are you softening your tiny little heart Mr. Grinch ?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                You never asked before are you softening your tiny little heart Mr. Grinch ?
                                Tis the Season, little Whotard....

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...