X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i have never had a cycle endorsement
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Ahhhh...he's gonna be a big boy...lol....J/k. You can leave me out of the next -The RA- cyber beer round for for typing stoopid shit..lol

You should get some moneys off of your insurance for the class and designation, it helps the bill if you have a ins guy make sure they know.
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-14-2013, 03:22 PM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Ahhhh...he's gonna be a big boy...
        some day, i hope
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
          you can leave me out of the next -the ra- cyber beer round for for typing stoopid shit..lol
          nunca!!!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            some day, i hope

NEH'VA!!!
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

SI

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                i have never had a cycle endorsement
                Had a motorcycle license before I had a car license.....
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I bought my first minibike with my own money I made mowing lawns. My mom wouldn't let me have one so I just earned my own money and bought one anyways. It was a real junker. Someone had put an 8 horsepower Briggs and Stratton motor on it and it was too big for the frame so the spark plug went up into the seat cushion. The engine must have had a shot exhaust valve because when you shut it off it would shoot a big flame out the exhaust. It had no muffler. Just a piece of pipe. It had front suspension and would go pretty good. It never broke down on me. We had a cabin with lots of dirt roads to ride around on so I left it up there. I later put a muffler on it. Then the spark plug worked up through the seat and shocked my ass. I used to ride it to one of my favorite fishing spots and back.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Then the spark plug worked up through the seat and shocked my ass.
                    HA! My stroker shovel has the dual coils that the top plug wires are right at the bottom of the inside of my left leg. One 4th of July night another guy and I were racing out of town through the post-fireworks traffic (not smart-admittedly, but whatta rush) when one of the plug wires popped out of the (120.000 volt) coil zapping the FUCK outta my leg right about bag level. Ever try to lift your leg straight out on a Harley at 100-Plus? Trust me, it was easier than you thing with the right amount of high-voltage bag zapping......
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I went through a phase I would buy antique outboard motors on Ebay and restore them. All my stuff is from the 20's and 30's. All exposed ignitions. One has to run off a battery. Some have the plug right by where the spark advance lever is. I've shocked myself a few times. I guess in the old days if you got shocked you were just stupid.

I have an old Model T buzz coil. It's all original in the wood finger jointed box and still works. One day I was showing some kids how a transformer works. I took a 6 Volt flashlight battery and hooked up the primary and grounded the secondary out on a big paper punch thing made of cast iron. It was shooting a good quarter to half inch spark. I told the kids if they touched the battery leads they would feel nothing but what they are seeing was around 30,000 volts. Some dumb kid touched the high voltage spark and got zapped. What an idiot. Oh well he learned about high voltage and how a coil and breaker points work.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-18-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yea, but your bag didn't get zapped now did it?
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

No. Catching 120,000 volts in the nuts is fortunately something I never experienced. It sounds like some shit that would happen in Abu Ghraib or something. I hope you still can have babies. LOL!
                          Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-18-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

As it is I gave the stroker to a younger good friend of mine to ride. So it can be his nuts that get zapped......
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I would never want that thing between my legs again.

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I spent almost 28 years refining that bike, Rode it all over the east coast. Blew pieces of it all over the road. but in the end it had to go to somebody younger. Just the way it is........
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...