• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    Holy Shit. It's C-Dog!
    They let that asshole come back here? I thought he was banned for life. There goes the neighborhood.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      grunt really hard and thank god for adrenaline
      I'll add that this is what killed Elvis. (Presley that is, not tin-foil hat Elvis).

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
        I'll add that this is what killed Elvis. (Presley that is, not tin-foil hat Elvis).
        He had a motorcycle in his bathroom?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          He had a motorcycle in his bathroom?
          i was gonna put handlebars on the wall behind the toilet in one of our bathrooms
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            i was gonna put handlebars on the wall behind the toilet in one of our bathrooms
            Cover the lid in black leather and put a bitch bar behind it and you'd be stylin fo sure.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Hey C-dog, gnarly story. I;ve seen 2 dead guys in the freeway that were on bikes. Me & exwife with stepkid were driving him to his dads for the weekend. A group of 7 or so bikes passed us fast. A few minutes later we hit a traffic jam on the highway. As we rolled past the scene, 1 obviously dead biker, and his 6 friends directing traffic around his body. He must have wiped & then got run over as well. Sad. Scary. I wonder where they were headed & who was waiting for that guy to get home that night.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                Hey C-dog, gnarly story. I;ve seen 2 dead guys in the freeway that were on bikes. Me & exwife with stepkid were driving him to his dads for the weekend. A group of 7 or so bikes passed us fast. A few minutes later we hit a traffic jam on the highway. As we rolled past the scene, 1 obviously dead biker, and his 6 friends directing traffic around his body. He must have wiped & then got run over as well. Sad. Scary. I wonder where they were headed & who was waiting for that guy to get home that night.
                My best friend was killed in January 2007 heading home from dinner out with his wife. She was behind him when he broadsided a mini van backing out of a driveway on a residential street. She said he was only doing about 35 but he went over the handlebars as the front end collapsed from the impact and broke his neck. The last time I road with him before he died I told him to get rid of his crotch rocket and buy a Harley and enjoy the ride instead of seeing how fast you can get from one place to another. I figured he'd end up dead or crippled if he didn't quit riding like a maniac on that crotch rocket but I figured he'd have been going a lot faster when it happened.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

My brother was killed in a head-on collision with a Lincoln Continental 35 years ago. I cringe when/if I come across an accident that involves a bike.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Always been intimidated with bikes. Would love to get a small one like a Honda Rebel 250 just for Sundays around the neighborhood or to/from work. To scared to go on the freeways. (I know, actually safer). The big bikes weigh so damn much wtf do you do if it tips over? How the fuck do you right it alone?

Anyways, enjoy!! And be safe!

I always give bikes a wide berth and try to let them know I see them just because I know how many idiots swerve right in front of them.
                    You are better off just getting a bike with 500 CC for the road. Anything less you will hate. My starter bike was a Harley Sportster and then I got a Softail. I kept the Sportster to ride around town on. In the begining I would ride early on the weekends and the back roads after work. You will get more experience and confidence and then you will take longer trips and then your 500 won't be enough for that.

I still like to get on my Sportster and go for little rides around town. It's always nice to have a smaller bike for that.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                      Sportsters?, Hell back in the day we called them "dirt bikes". Pissed the shit outta the loyal Sportster people, but again back in the day most wouldn't be caught dead riding them. In retrospect, a small thing, but that's the way it was. The Sporsters now are miles away from the old ironheads, but they are no more popular with hard riders now then they were then. I could have bought one back when I was just getting into in, but I waited two more years till I could get a big twin. (that I still own).
                      I've ridden my Sportster on dirt. LOL! It's a good entry level bike and I still have mine for a run around machine.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                        Done and done...

Do you wear a kidney belt when you ride that thing on long rides? I've heard people say riding a hardtail isn't bad if you have the bike set up to fit you and the seat is decent.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Do you wear a kidney belt when you ride that thing on long rides? I've heard people say riding a hardtail isn't bad if you have the bike set up to fit you and the seat is decent.
                          Naw, no belt. You find yourself avoiding all ruts on the road. Rigids handle better than any swingarm bike (and swingarms are better than softails) But one deep pothole will change your mind. 15 pounds of air in the rear tire, and some kind of decent seat it isn't bad.
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I don't like bikers. I find them to be dangerous, mentally incompetent people with no driver's license. As Eric Cartman once described them: "Hey...hey, you people know you are assholes, right?"

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I take that a a complement........
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Well, what a surprise. Stay safe my two wheeled brethren and sisteren.

Comment

Working...