X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I'm all for the legalization of pot myself but I'm not buying that story. Your reflexes are bound to be slower when you're stoned than when you're straight even if you smoke pot 24/7. Not as slow as when you're intoxicated on booze but still slower. That's all it takes sometimes to get into an accident.
    It's not a story, it's a published study...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      It's not a story, it's a published study...
      And I'll bet I can find other published studies that say the exact opposite.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Of course you can...that's how it works...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Of course you can...that's how it works...
          If someone wants to prove something no matter how wrong they are they can find a way to do it. One study proves shit stinks while another one proves it doesn't. I've been asking fellow pot smokers if they ever felt so stoned they were possibly impaired enough to affect their driving and most of them admit they have been. I've been getting stoned for over 40 years and I know I've been so stoned I might have been in trouble if someone suddenly pulled out in front of me or crossed my path when I didn't expect it. Especially nowdays since they use genetics to grow extremely powerful pot. I've heard quite a few long time stoners admit some of the really good bud nowdays makes them paranoid or have panic attacks. When people said something like that before this really potent pot hit the market I just assumed they were lightweights. When I smoked some of the high grade bud my roommate was getting from the local dispensary I had panic attacks. I quit smoking that stuff and stuck to smoking trimmings and reggie. The stuff we get around here isn't quite as strong but I buy reggie because it doesn't make me feel like I've got emphysema when I smoke it.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I've been smoking BC bud for years. There was a time when my driving would be impaired but that is a very rare occurrence now.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I've been smoking BC bud for years. There was a time when my driving would be impaired but that is a very rare occurrence now.
              I've smoked BC bud. Stopped in Victoria BC on the way to Alaska in the Navy. It was years ago but it compared to Northern Cal, Oregon and Washington bud.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Fuck off hophead. You need to get stoned the old fashioned way. With real stones upside your pointy little head.
                Just shut the fuck up.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Just shut the fuck up.
                  Great comeback. Too bad it took you two days to come up with it.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Never was
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2012

Western Canada has had an unusual rate of mold issue with there crops the past three years at least with the biggest growers. The old school growers have avoided the issue and is a good example of money does not buy knowledge just a bigger facility.

Smoking cannabis and operating a motorcycle is not at all comparable to drinking and driving. That may seem counter intuitive but it really has been proven. That said anything to extreme, or just stupidity cause accidents. I'm sure some fat stupid fuck like Kristy has caused an accident on a motorcycle reaching for a stray oreo under a chin but I wouldn't say oreos cause accidents. A little common sense goes a long way, so yeah if you are severely baked on some high THC stuff probably stupid to do anything involving great judgement but for the vast majority of times no it is not the same as alcohol.

In the end stupidity kills the most

Comment

• Never was
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2012

Go fuck yourself your rich boy.

Thought I would save you the effort Kristy so not to distract you from your important work.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Never was

Smoking cannabis and operating a motorcycle is not at all comparable to drinking and driving. That may seem counter intuitive but it really has been proven. That said anything to extreme, or just stupidity cause accidents. I'm sure some fat stupid fuck like Kristy has caused an accident on a motorcycle reaching for a stray oreo under a chin but I wouldn't say oreos cause accidents. A little common sense goes a long way, so yeah if you are severely baked on some high THC stuff probably stupid to do anything involving great judgement but for the vast majority of times no it is not the same as alcohol.

In the end stupidity kills the most
                        I agree with you that alcohol impairs your ability to operate a motor vehicle of any kind much more than pot does but it could impair you enough to slow your reaction time enough to be the difference between avoiding an accident and getting into one. Anything that might cause you to be inattentive for even a second can cause you to get into an accident and getting high on marijuana can cause anyone to be less attentive. I wouldn't bet my life on it being a factual statement that nobody ever died as a result of being under the influence of marijuana. I know for a fact accidents have been caused by people under the influence of pot because I've seen them happen. One of my brother's grandkids wrecked his Lexxus cuttings donuts after smoking out with some of his other Japanese car driving buddies recently. They drive like jackasses most of the time anyway but they do even stupider shit when they're stoned.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Go fuck yourself your rich boy.

Thought I would save you the effort Kristy so not to distract you from your important work.
                          She's ridding the world of the evil weed marijuana one bongload at a time.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Western Canada has had an unusual rate of mold issue with there crops the past three years at least with the biggest growers. The old school growers have avoided the issue and is a good example of money does not buy knowledge just a bigger facility.
                            There's a university class now, lol.

Kwantlen University in British Columbia is set to offer a 14-week course on how to produce marijuana for medical use according to federal guidelines.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

The old school growers have avoided the issue and is a good example of money does not buy knowledge just a bigger facility.
                              Here's something I learned by experience. Don't use tomato plants to hide your pot plants. I yanked one of the plants and hung it upside down from the ceiling in my drying room to dry. The next day I had a shitload of tomato worms dangling from the ceiling. Little bastards ate my tomatoes and my weed.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Never was
                                Foot Soldier
                                • May 2012

Tomato plants are a no no around cannabis. Cannabis grows easily but is an easy target for bugs.

Classes for some of the large operators are needed. I'll rat em out since my rival Privateer own s them, Tilray in Canada lost millions in crops because two harvests were ruined by mold. They laid off a bunch of staff in June because of it. I love a cannabis company that can't actually grow the stuff. So C-dog even the "professionals" screw it up. Another big player who I won't out had a similar problem and simply can't get their shit together. BC going back to the 70's had some fantastic small batch growers who created some unique hybrids but the "professional" Canadian operators really under estimated what it takes to do a pharma grade grow at scale.

Comment

Working...