X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I've seen the now. I don't need or care, to ever see it again.

I don't need the "basement tapes". I have plenty of bootlegs, that I'd watch over a Blu-Ray release of today's garbage, any day of the week.

Going by your ANALogy, I'm wondering why you'd buy a 2013, as opposed to missing out on the now?
    I probably in reality could afford a new one but the 2013 makes more sense cashe' wise...I will be looking for something nation wide come spring..that is all I really know.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Never Had a motorcycle with a speedometer....... What's it like??
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

the same, only different
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          I've seen the now. I don't need or care, to ever see it again.

I don't need the "basement tapes". I have plenty of bootlegs, that I'd watch over a Blu-Ray release of today's garbage, any day of the week.
          And you're a Web? Stay on topic numbnuts, this is the motorcycle thread....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
            And you're a Web? Stay on topic numbnuts, this is the motorcycle thread....
            Nah, he ain't a web...just one of the flies caught in it, lol
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              my bike won't start
              I used to say that when I was six and had no more energy to pull the started on the Briggs and Stratton mini bike I had...

It was the last time i ever said it out loud.....
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

I used to say that when I was six and had no more energy to pull the started on the Briggs and Stratton mini bike I had...

what do you say out loud now?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Last motorcycle I kick started....well I could be lying some had a electric starters and a kick for back-up.

1972-Honda-Z50A-Red-0.jpg

Back then you could just roll it down a hill and jump it....I got this in 1973 for my birthday greatest gift ever...first time I ever adjusted valves, took a head off and I think I was putting new piston ring on it I could adjust timing it was a bad motor scooter. I'll bet one in good shape could still haul my old ass around with little problem.

God Bless the Mini Bikes and the kids who roll them!

( I can picture myself riding this at 13 with a tackle box on my lap and a fishing pole bungeed to the back seat like a whip antenna running from the suburban cops heading out to go fishing way out in the gravel road country...suburban cops had nothing better to do than harass me for riding around like I owned the place...lol)
                  Last edited by clarathecarrot; 01-02-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

One of my biker gang riding buddies (at 14 yrs old) had a scat cat frame with a B&S lawnmower motor on it I swear down hill he could go 60mph he would reach down with one hand and roll the (governor as we called it) further than the throttle cable would allow and than thing would fly!!

I have written about this way back in this thread.

Same mentality, Same reasons to be, the need to be FREE!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

what do you say out loud now?

He may say, fuck shit fuck get the iodine, when the kick start lever hits the compression no fire stroke and slams against his leg or throws him over the handle bars......ahh what am I saying that's the best part.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

PETES BRO...did your friend finish that old blue cycle ? ( cant find post that was in this thread)

and I am sure you have read about this a pre 1925 cycle race and exhibition hosted by, Billy Lane. Daytona Bike week this coming march.

March 2016 sees the inaugural Sons of Speed race, a competition dedicated to custom pre-1925 1,000cc v-twin machines inspired form the old board-trackers.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Or "my bike starts fine, just not right now..."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            PETES BRO...did your friend finish that old blue cycle ? ( cant find post that was in this thread)

and I am sure you have read about this a pre 1925 cycle race and exhibition hosted by, Billy Lane. Daytona Bike week this coming march.

March 2016 sees the inaugural Sons of Speed race, a competition dedicated to custom pre-1925 1,000cc v-twin machines inspired form the old board-trackers.

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/...-ar170557.html
                            old henderson, i think? i'm sure it's rollin'. i'll check with my pops.

image.jpg

my 11 year old nephew is gonna need an upgrade...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Or "my bike starts fine, just not right now..."
                              I was out in front of this bar smoking a cigg a few days ago and I noticed the front tire was looking flat on my sporty.. and it sure was might have been so all the way from home but I didn't notice....anywho....I get on ride a couple businesses to the left and this old guy comes out (muffler shop) to get some air... and I tell him I don't know what happened it was fine last time I rode it,,,he sais ''''yah see son this tire had the summer air in it and you need to put the winter air in it'''.....the temp has dropped below freezing here so...maybe this old logic is the best logic...?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

old henderson, i think? i'm sure it's rollin'. i'll check with my pops.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13956[/ATTACH]

my 11 year old nephew is gonna need an upgrade...
                                Cool, I am glad you are doing well, things cool?

I rarely see kids even playing outside anymore it is great to see a outside good time (the minibike) just waiting for the kid to enjoy.

Comment

Working...