Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This is not a church paper motherfuckers, it's the Roth Army.

Quit your fucking crying and take things the way they are meant to be taken in this environment.

You're a fucking mod so erase what you don't like here then get the sand out of your vagina.

Fucking people come in here and give me shit about some humour/tradgedy
    posts regarding somebody you don't even know in the most irreverent site around. What a joke.

For my 4000th post let me invite you to suck my 10 inch.

(not directed at Pana or Ford)
    Last edited by VanHalener; 01-23-2008, 07:09 PM.
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by VanHalener
      This is not a church paper motherfuckers, it's the Roth Army.

Quit your fucking crying and take things the way they are meant to be taken in this environment.

You're a fucking mod so erase what you don't like here then get the sand out of your vagina.

Fucking people come in here and give me shit about some humour/tradgedy
      posts regarding somebody you don't even know in the most irreverent site around. What a joke.

For my 4000th post let me invite you to suck my 10 inch.
      I wouldn't make that offer while thomo is online.

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Outstanding 4K post!

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Perhaps I need to be banned.
            Yes, someone please ban me.
            I deserve it for my indiscretions.

Comment

• Grant
              Sniper
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
              G'day Grant, yeah I'm gonna buy it too..
              How sad will it be hearing "These Days" at the end now ??
              Was that Powderfinger's one, it's been so long mate? Funny you should mention that song though, just so happened to be listen to Bon Jovi's 'These Days' this morning, caught their gig at Acer few days ago, proudly wore VH '79 tour shirt.

I read in the paper today also that Heath had a small part in that dog movie 'Paws' with young guitarist Nathan Cavilleri (remember him?). I would have that movie laying around somewhere on VHS because my dog had a scene it. Will have to scurry through and find Heath in there.

Another thing I found out - of course one would call this a patriotic thing that Heath did - was when during the making of Ned Kelly he apparently battled Hollywood producers' notion of wanting to ditch Ned's iconic beard for the shoot. It's good that he stood up to that, I couldn't even begin to imagine a clean-shaven Ned.

To be honest, I've never really focused much on his films before but will obviously will check them out now and marvel his talent.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Perhaps I need to be banned.
                Yes, someone please ban me.
                I deserve it for my indiscretions.
                Sounds like a homo martyr'ship thing...

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm not here to pick fights Nick.
                  It just amazes me how some people act one way in one thread an another way in different threads.

Don't worry people, I have asked that the title of this thread be changed to "Heath Ledger" so people will not continue to have their feelings hurt.

Let me also publicly say I'm sorry for telling you to suck my dick, Nick. I'm here for the fun and CVH, not to make enemies.

Besides, I'm still waiting for that implant (see new years resolution thread

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                    I too have pretty bad insomnia. Some nights I could almost cry because I can't sleep.

However, like you I would not want to take prescription drugs to solve the problem. They do more harm than good....
                    O.M.G., Binnie,
                    I've cried so many nights!
                    I went from sad to mad to discouraged, to jealous at seeing my husgand sleep like a baby... everything!

But I read this book about 4 years ago that changed all that. It was an excellent book wich I forgot the author but it is a best seller. I will try to find out the details and P.M. it to you... there are very good "tricks" and it helped me a lot.

Basically, you have to accept your insomnia and not fight it by staying in bed and try to force it. I am still an insomniac but I deal with it a lot better. Still, a times, I'll throw a tantrum (mostly when very tired) and ask; "Why me?"...

Now (and only since a couple years), I have the chance and opportunity to not HAVE TO get up very early in the morning (my best sleeping hours are around 7:00-8:00 AM). I work freelance at home so I can manage my time around that sleeping pattern... I kick ass at 4:00-5:00 AM!

Sleeping pills are not only addictive and totally unhealthy but they provide a "fake sleep", one that doesn't benefit the human body at all.

Anyway, I don't want to bother everyone with my sleeping problems but if Heat Ledger was suffering chronic insomnia, I can say that he was probably very miserable.

Poor guy... he could have gotten some help!
                    Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-23-2008, 10:57 PM.
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                    Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                    Originally posted by FORD
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Police: Masseuse called Olsen twin before 911

Medical examiner says further tests needed to determine cause of death

Ledger autopsy inconclusive

Jan. 23: Medical examiner's office says it needs to do more tests in attempt to determine 28-year-old actor's cause of death.
                      MSNBC

MSNBC News Services
                      updated 32 minutes ago
                      NEW YORK - A massage therapist who discovered a lifeless Heath Ledger in his Manhattan apartment made her first call to actress Mary-Kate Olsen, according to an in-depth timeline police released Wednesday of the moments surrounding the Australian-born actor’s death.

According to The New York Times, New York City police officials said the massage therapist, Diana Wolozin, called Olsen, a friend of Ledger’s, twice before calling 911.

Representatives of Olsen told msnbc.com that they have no comment on The Times’ report.

Police said Ledger probably died sometime between 1 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday of what authorities say may be an accidental drug overdose.

Authorities found six different types of prescription drugs in Ledger’s apartment, including pills to treat insomnia and anxiety, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. Three of the drugs were prescribed in Europe.

Ledger’s housekeeper, Teresa Solomon, arrived at his apartment with her own key and let herself in. At 1 p.m., she went to his bedroom to change a light bulb, and saw Ledger sleeping naked, lying face down in the bed with the sheets pulled up to his shoulders, and heard him snoring, according to a report from The New York Times. She left the room without thinking anything was wrong.

At 2:45 p.m., Wolozin showed up for her appointment with Ledger, who didn’t answer when she knocked on his door. She then tried to call him on his cell phone, but again got no response. She went into the bedroom, set up her massage table and again tried to wake Ledger.

Wolozin told police that Ledger was cold to the touch, but she just assumed he was unconscious. She proceeded to grab his cell phone and call Olsen, whose number is programmed into the speed dial on the phone. Wolozin knew that the “Full House” star and Ledger were friends, and she asked Olsen for advice on what she should do next.

Olsen, who also lives in Manhattan but was in California at the time, responded by saying she would send over her private security guards to help deal with the situation. In the ensuing moments, Wolozin realized that the situation was serious and called Olsen again to say she was calling for help, reports The Times. Wolozin called 911 at 3:26 p.m.

The emergency operator provided Wolozin directions on how to do CPR, but it was too late.

Paramedics — and one of Olsen’s security guards — arrived at 3:33 p.m. Rescue workers then moved Ledger’s body to the floor and used a defibrillator and CPR. The actor was pronounced dead at 3:36 p.m., reports The Times.

Numerous messages left at telephone numbers listed to Wolozin and Solomon were not returned Wednesday.

Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner’s office, said the autopsy on the 28-year-old actor was inconclusive and that more would be known in about 10 days, when more tests were completed.

A rolled-up $20 bill was also found on the floor near the Australian actor’s bed, but lab tests detected no traces of drug residue. Police also said no illegal drugs were found in the apartment.

News of the death stunned family, fans and colleagues.

“Working with Heath was one of the purest joys of my life,” said Ang Lee, who directed Ledger in “Brokeback Mountain.” “He brought to the role of Ennis more than any of us could have imagined — a thirst for life, for love and for truth, and a vulnerability that made everyone who knew him love him. His death is heartbreaking.”

Lee Daniels, who produced the critically acclaimed “Monster’s Ball” in which Ledger starred, strongly disputed any notion that Ledger had a drug problem.

“The definition of substance abuse is really up to one’s perspective,” Daniels said. “I didn’t see him as a drug addict. I saw him as someone who enjoyed life. I know drug addicts, he was not a drug addict.”

He said he saw Ledger a couple months ago and that he was in great spirits. “He was in a good mood, he was in a great place ... he was excited about living in New York.”

Before moving to Manhattan, Ledger lived in Brooklyn with then-girlfriend Michelle Williams in a four-story, sage-green brownstone with a black wrought-iron fence. Yellow tulips with red stripes were among the bouquets left by well-wishers Wednesday.

At the Brawta Caribbean Cafe two blocks from the residence, owner Jennifer Ewers said Ledger was a frequent guest who always ordered jerk chicken, rice and beans, and sorrel.

“He was a perfect gentleman. He comes in here with his hoodie on, reads a book, and gives you a peace sign,” she said. “He was always with his daughter, playing hide-and-seek among the plants, or on his skateboard, peeking his head in.”

Speaking in Australia, Ledger’s father called the death “tragic, untimely and accidental.”

“Heath has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life,” Kim Ledger said. “Please now respect our family’s need to grieve and come to terms with our loss privately.”

Fans left flowers and candles Wednesday outside Ledger’s apartment in the tony SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan on Wednesday. Khaled Ali, 41, a stage manager for a Broadway show, dropped off a candle on his way to work, saying he and fellow cast members were devastated.

“I felt a connection with him as an actor, as a fellow in the theater community,” he said. “With ‘Brokeback Mountain’ he touched me personally in telling the story of my community. It was very touching.”

Ledger was known for grueling, intense roles that became his trademark after he got his start in teen movies like “10 Things I Hate About You.” Thereafter, he avoided the easy path in favor of roles that forced him to bury his Australian accent and downplay his leading-man looks: the tormented gay cowboy Ennis Del Mar in “Brokeback Mountain”; a drug addict in “Candy”; an incarnation of Bob Dylan in “I’m Not There.”

Playing the Joker in the upcoming Batman movie “The Dark Knight,” may be his final finished performance.

Ledger split last year with Williams, who played his wife in “Brokeback.” The two had a daughter, the now 2-year-old Matilda. Early Wednesday, Williams and Matilda left Trollhattan, Sweden, where the 27-year-old actress had been shooting scenes for the upcoming film “Mammoth,” said Martin Stromberg, a spokesman for film production company Memfis Film.

“She received the news at her hotel late last night,” Stromberg said, adding he had not spoken to the actress after she learned of Ledger’s death.

The actor’s personal strife was accompanied by professional anxiety. He said in a November interview that “Dark Knight” and “I’m Not There” took a toll.

“Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night,” Ledger told The New York Times. “I couldn’t stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.” He said he took two Ambien pills, which only worked for an hour.

A day after Ledger’s death, at least six TV satellite trucks were parked on the block or around the corner from his Manhattan apartment, with a stream of TV reporters doing their standups. There were bouquets, letters and candles piled in front of the building.

A handwritten letter on plain white paper anchored by votive candles read:

“Heath, how could anyone hate 10 things about you. We couldn’t find one bad thing about you. God bless your soul, you’re in our prayers.”
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          The idea of picketing a man's funeral is soo very fucked up, IMO. Especially due to a role he played in a movie.

And they refer to him as perverted...hmmm??? Couldn't picketing a funeral be considered perversion??
                          Perversion, disgusting and immoral!!!
                          What kind of "church" cannot respect human beings in their most vulnerable moments!
                          Absolutely NO respect for the family and all the ones deeply touched...

If they can't let someone die in peace and their family mourn as they diserve... those homophobic fuckers diserve to burn in hell themselves!!!
                          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                          Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                          Originally posted by FORD
                          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Funerals are sacred family and friends time.

That mockery of a real family calling themselves a church will get theirs, rest assured. Karma can be a bitch when you are that low of a life form masquerading as a human being.

Personally, I recommend Napalm be delivered while they are all at "Church." BASTARDS

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                              Was that Powderfinger's one, it's been so long mate? Funny you should mention that song though, just so happened to be listen to Bon Jovi's 'These Days' this morning, caught their gig at Acer few days ago, proudly wore VH '79 tour shirt.

I read in the paper today also that Heath had a small part in that dog movie 'Paws' with young guitarist Nathan Cavilleri (remember him?). I would have that movie laying around somewhere on VHS because my dog had a scene it. Will have to scurry through and find Heath in there.

Check back in the thread mate, I posted Powederfinger's "These Days"
                              awesome (but very depressing) song...

Your Dog was in a movie ?? Did he accidentally run into the
                              scene or did they approach you ? Or were you one of these obsessed
                              puppy parents who took him to acting school ?? lol..
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                Check back in the thread mate, I posted Powederfinger's "These Days"
                                awesome (but very depressing) song...

Your Dog was in a movie ?? Did he accidentally run into the
                                scene or did they approach you ? Or were you one of these obsessed
                                puppy parents who took him to acting school ?? lol..
                                Mark,How Are The Public Back Home Taking His Death?
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...