Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKa-aDga1fE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKa-aDga1fE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

That dude is burnt in that last clip...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwh3VXOmUIM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwh3VXOmUIM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

I love that Ellen DeGeneres clip. She is so friggin' funny, and he had such a great laugh. Seems like he was a great sport, all around.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Dang...

The guy was pretty popular, eh ??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywG_Cv4Qp_o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywG_Cv4Qp_o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

RIP

Comment

• Grant
            Sniper
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
            Funny story about your Dog Grant, my best mate from school
            had his car worked on by Kylie Minogue on neigbours, it was
            an old Holden ! lol.. then years later he became friends with
            Kylies brother and actually got to hang out at Kylies place in
            London, while she was home !
            Gotta love ole sexy mechanic Charlene Mitchell even looking back on those perm days. Cool story there! Tell Bomber that and he'll probably would wanna buy your mate's car (if he's still got it?), or be invited to Kylie's shack so he can mooch around for those famous golden hot-pants lol.
            Last edited by Grant; 01-24-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Binky
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2007

I apologise for my last post.

I heard he was having trouble sleeping during the Batman film so he took sleeping pills. Maybe one night he took one too many to knock him out and his system couldn't cope.

But you know for some unexplained reason the WBC hates Sweden too. Are they jealous of their better health service? I fuckin' hate that group, they're not Christians and I wish they would just drown.

As for being an insomniac.... sleep is overrated. That's how bad mine is.

Comment

• Jrsgrades
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2008

A surprise??????

What???? Is it a surprise that another spoiled drug addict kid is dead? Get outta here. :eek:

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Re: A surprise??????

Originally posted by Jrsgrades
                  What???? Is it a surprise that another spoiled drug addict kid is dead? Get outta here. :eek:
                  I guess you can look at this from all angles, the autopsy was
                  inconclusive. Considering they performed it within 24 hours
                  of death, there was obviously no immediate evidence of
                  illegal drugs. Toxicology reports will help, but at this point
                  one could even assume a combination of exhaustion,
                  a few drinks and some prescribed sleeping pills may
                  have done it.. Perhaps he had an underlying heart problem
                  that was triggered ? I would wait for the final coroners report
                  before stickin labels on the guy..
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                    Gotta love ole sexy mechanic Charlene Mitchell even looking back on those perm days. Cool story there! Tell Bomber that and he'll probably would wanna buy your mate's car (if he's still got it?), or be invited to Kylie's shack so he can mooch around for those famous golden hot-pants lol.
                    Actually my friend ended up quite tight with the Minogues, I
                    believe he even attended Kylie's brother's wedding...
                    I lost contact with him about 3 years ago, he was working at
                    Channel Nine, then Sony. He Met Kylies brother at Channel 9.

Its funny when he told me about going to her apartment in
                    London, it was no big deal to him at all.. I guess cos he's good
                    mates with her brother.. I was like WTF !!!???!! you bugger !!
                    lol...
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Grant
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2005

Actually my friend ended up quite tight with the Minogues, I
                      believe he even attended Kylie's brother's wedding...
                      I lost contact with him about 3 years ago, he was working at
                      Channel Nine, then Sony. He Met Kylies brother at Channel 9.

Its funny when he told me about going to her apartment in
                      London, it was no big deal to him at all.. I guess cos he's good
                      mates with her brother.. I was like WTF !!!???!! you bugger !!
                      lol...
                      I'd react that way too. What horny red-blooded male wouldn't?

You probably can locate him nowadays on MySpace or Facebook. He's probably bound to have both Kyles and Danni on his friend list - stuff aliases, get the real deal!

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Well, if nothing else, at least Britney will have to commit suicide to top this...got her out of the news for the week, anyway...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Re: Re: A surprise??????

I would wait for the final coroners report
                          before stickin labels on the guy..
                          Exactly. And anyone who is an insomniac (myself included) can relate to how it screws your functionality...I feel bad for the guy...
                          Though I heard on the news this morning even with all the stuff he was prescribed, it still would be difficult to accidentally O.D. on them, like taking one or two more than your prescribed dosage of each might make you sick as a dog, but wouldn't necessarily KILL you...
                          So who knows...

And it does look like he did a helluva job as the Joker, from what I'm seeing...
                          I can totally see where you guys are coming from with the Brandon Lee comparison - Mime from hell makeup and whatnot, but that poor guy was SHOT on set...

I can't remember the actor's name that unintentionally fired the shot....the dude from the Warriors (just dated myself there), but I heard he was completely messed up by that...
                          haven't seen him in much since....
                          Imagine that though, prop master hands you a "prop" gun, you turn around, say your line and suddenly blow a REAL hole in your co-worker's chest....:eek:
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by jhale667

I can't remember the actor's name that unintentionally fired the shot....the dude from the Warriors (just dated myself there), but I heard he was completely messed up by that...
                            haven't seen him in much since....
                            Imagine that though, prop master hands you a "prop" gun, you turn around, say your line and suddenly blow a REAL hole in your co-worker's chest....:eek:
                            Yeah, that would be awful. Something I'd never get over for sure...
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                              Thanks, I would appreciate the book title. Any suggestions are helpful...
                              O.K., I finally remembered last night (trying to sleep) L.O.L.
                              I said I would PM you with that book title but I think it could perhaps benefit other members as well...

I don't know if you can read some French or you can try to take this to a book store or librairie and ask if they have the English translation. It is a best seller within the francophone countries, so I imagine it would be translated in many languages...???

Title: "Vaincre Les Ennemis Du Sommeil" (Overcome The Ennemies Of Sleep)
                              Edition House; "Les Editions de l'Homme"
                              Author: Charles M. Morin

It is an excellent book with real "tricks" and worksheets that can help the most chronic insomniac if he/she puts the time and effort to it.
                              Binnie, you are still young and it's worth the try!

Two of the worst things as being an ennemies of sleep are for sure, worries and anxieties...

Dood Luck!
                              And remember; NO SLEEPING PILLS... EVER!!!
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• VanHalener
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Woman+French accent=
                                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...