• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by WARF
    I'd fuck her with a bag over her face!
    That's what I think too... killer body but I cannot look at her face!(Wouldn't fuck her dough)...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Three glasses of wine, so far tonight.

Let me at her!
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Get Her On All Fours And Make Her Bark Like A Dog.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jsdspif1
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jul 2006

I can't stand her . One of the biggest things (and some other performers do this or something simialar) a few years ago or so she said her husband was dying or really sick or something like that and she was going to retire and then it seemed like months after that she signs the Las Vegas deal to play there for a year or whatever . Almost like "last chance to see her type deal " The Judds did that also , the mother said she was dying blah ,blaah , blah so she was retiring then about a year later , all better !! reunion tour . Somewhat interesting sidenote : I read an Aldo Nova interview sometime ago and he said he had written some songs for Celine Dion . I'm pretty sure someone will also mention farewell tours that aren't farewell tours either . I think those things are bullshit too.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jsdspif1
            I can't stand her . One of the biggest things (and some other performers do this or something simialar) a few years ago or so she said her husband was dying or really sick or something like that and she was going to retire and then it seemed like months after that she signs the Las Vegas deal to play there for a year or whatever . Almost like "last chance to see her type deal " The Judds did that also , the mother said she was dying blah ,blaah , blah so she was retiring then about a year later , all better !! reunion tour . Somewhat interesting sidenote : I read an Aldo Nova interview sometime ago and he said he had written some songs for Celine Dion . I'm pretty sure someone will also mention farewell tours that aren't farewell tours either . I think those things are bullshit too.
            So Would You Hit It?
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dan
              So Would You Hit It?
              'Cause THAT's the real question here...
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
              Originally posted by Nitro Express
              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
              Originally posted by VanHalener
              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
              Originally posted by FORD
              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Binky
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Panamark
                Anyone here heard of Delta Goodrem from Australia ???
                Celine is using a lot of her material now..

Trust me, Binnie would definately hit Delta...

Delta writes all her own material and can sing like Celine
                when she feels like it......
                Yes. I've heard of her. Snooty cow. She was snooty in Neighbours and she is snooty in her songs. No offence to Aussies but why is it when an Australian woman gets cancer they act as if they're the only ones in the world who does and they must have all media attention? Yeah she's hot and I'd do her but as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

Comment

Working...