The most fucked up Drunken Post you made ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    As time passes, Mezro is becoming engrained history
    that was funny shit Rusty.. So do you drop the blue
    pill, marvel at the erection, wonder why everything looks
    blue and then feel guilty if you jack off ??

Remember, every sperm is sacred !
    If a sperm is wasted, god gets quite irate !!!
    Nothing like that at all. I just tried to diffuse a potentially inflammatory thread with a dose of the ridiculous. The approach rarely works. That thread is a prime example. When it does work, people laugh themselves silly.

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dan
      Most Of Your Post.
      so true.........as i have said before:
      posting while wasted........it's a daily pleasure!!!!
      "I PROPOSE A TOAST, TO ALCOHOLICS-UNANIMOUSLY!!!!

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Nothing like that at all. I just tried to diffuse a potentially inflammatory thread with a dose of the ridiculous. The approach rarely works. That thread is a prime example. When it does work, people laugh themselves silly.

now that was some wicked funny shit right there, i say!!!!
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

He he he, I dig this thread!

You can always claim you were drunk while posting, but unless you mentioned you were, those posts are there for proof that you were, and whenever anybody bothers reading them, they bear your signature: as they say in French: "Talking will fly up in the air, writings will remain".
          You'd better take a look at that bottle twice before posting that, Jack!

I was recently pissed at the deletion of the State Your Take forum, but Panam's thread here reminds me of a bunch of posts I wrote in there while wasted... Not so bad after all... keep it in the dark!

Anyway I know we're a damn lot posting or having posted when stoned.
          I won't give any names, but for some it's the usual "mood", up to the point that when they aren't drunk or stoned, that's when you sense there's something wrong with them.
          Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 02-16-2008, 03:48 AM.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...