X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Sarge's Little Helper

Man this bot is really pumping up his post count today. And he keeps saying the same thing.........fucking post whore!
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I am hoping to have this fixed by the end of the day!
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: Sarge's Little Helper

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
      Man this bot is really pumping up his post count today. And he keeps saying the same thing.........fucking post whore!
      Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 302

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 302

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 318

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 318

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 187

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 187

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 235

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 235

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php on line 298

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php on line 298

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 250

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 250

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 253

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 270

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 270

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 285

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 285
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

dude that shit isn't funny
        I am currently trying to delete his posts!

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

hehehehe
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Sarge
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

ugh fuck..
            finally fixed this

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

hello viewers!
              Originally posted by flappo
              i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
              translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

Working...