RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
    But hey, how can you be 100% sure that Capt. Caveman was not really suffering from the lost of his wife and everythingelse he claimed>
    I don't personally know him (never been anywhere neer his trailer)...
    Did you?
    c'mon, that much bad stuff doesn't happen to one person unless they are on a bad evening TV soap.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

On the next episode of ..... The Blind and The Beautiful.....

Capt. CAPLOCK, the former Marine who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo, while legally blind, has flashbacks of being forcibly neutered by his uncle in the UCLA Med Ctr at the behest of his father, due to the young CAPLOCK beating up too many teachers, the result of inner turmoil from being ass-raped on his sixth birthday by his cousin, and who must now fish for his supper near his tent, when not touring the world with his ACE DIAMOND EXPERIENCE, although he can't get through Wild Thing without fucking up........
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Let's not forget mangling a guitar and warbling through a poorly worked out tune graveside upon the anniversary of Randy Rhodes death. Sort of like the three dimwits in Spinal Tap fumbling through "Heartbreak Hotel" when visiting Graceland, minus the ironic intent as well as the humor.

Last edited by chefcraig; 01-14-2009, 01:26 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Hey!! It was 104 degrees that day and he rode the bus for 2 hours.......

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Hey!! It was 104 degrees that day and he rode the bus for 2 hours...
            Which led to a protracted debate as to what defines a "dry" heat...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
              Which led to a protracted debate as to what defines a "dry" heat...
              And the fact the local newspaper's archive showed it was 74 degrees that day....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                It's hard to keep the story straight without a playbook.........and the fact HIStory with him changes by the hour. I miss giving him shit and catching him in his lies.
                He'll be along soon enough.......

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

And the fact the local newspaper's archive showed it was 74 degrees that day....

Yep. More or less like the government program that allowed his father to essentially "Baker-Act" him at the age of seven. Oddly enough, this program did not go into effect until some 18 months after he claimed the incident occured.
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 01-14-2009, 01:53 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Ace never did get too caught up on pesky little things like details or facts.

But to actually announce to his RothFart Brethren, the only people left who would even tolerate him, that he was HIV+ and facing certain death [according to his MD] is really beyond the pale of your typical troll.

Makes katydid look sane.

Next, he'll fake his own death, and then tell us how he was buried alive, and escaped by digging out with the iron cross given to him by Ozzy.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Next, he'll fake his own death, and then tell us how he was buried alive, and escaped by digging out with the iron cross given to him by Ozzy.
                      I dunno...Myth Busters did a show devoted to Kill Bill-type scenarios, and proved that this was impossible. Kind of like in The Great Escape, where Steve McQueen tried to tunnel out of camp by sticking a straw up through the dirt, while scooping out the earth ahead of him with his hands.

A better means of escape would be that the earth beneath his casket simply could not take the weight, and he fell into a sink hole or sewer line, carrying him to either the ocean or the pond where his tent is located.
                      Last edited by chefcraig; 01-14-2009, 02:01 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Spoiler alert!

Ace never did get too caught up on pesky little things like details or facts.

But to actually announce to his RothFart Brethren, the only people left who would even tolerate him, that he was HIV+ and facing certain death [according to his MD] is really beyond the pale of your typical troll.

Makes katydid look sane.

Well, NOW he's gonna have to do some "plot-revisions"....since you leaked his best info...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

On the next episode of ..... The Blind and The Beautiful.....

Capt. CAPLOCK, the former Marine who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo, while legally blind, has flashbacks of being forcibly neutered by his uncle in the UCLA Med Ctr at the behest of his father, due to the young CAPLOCK beating up too many teachers, the result of inner turmoil from being ass-raped on his sixth birthday by his cousin, and who must now fish for his supper near his tent, when not touring the world with his ACE DIAMOND EXPERIENCE, although he can't get through Wild Thing without fucking up........
                            That thread at Rothfans about the forced vasectomy was the single greatest thing I have ever read on the internet. Thinking about it makes me belly laugh.

The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                              That thread at Rothfans about the forced vasectomy was the single greatest thing I have ever read on the internet. Thinking about it makes me belly laugh.

Father's Day this year will mark its one year anniversary.....

We'll have to throw a party.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
                                ..where Steve McQueen tried to tunnel out of camp by sticking a straw up through the dirt, while scooping out the earth ahead of him with his hands.

DO NOT go talking shit about Steve McFucking Queen.

You do not do that, on this board. Nobody talk thru their asses about Steve McQueen or beware suffering the Cuntsequences will commence!

When I first saw pix of Capt Caveman, up in Victorville playing up a Rhodes V copy with the Joshua cactii, I thought "this is rediculously cool, some little fat dude with a Slash cap and a cape making like he's a rock god."

Then you see the Youtubes he's posted, he proves he really can play.

He must have something going on more than I do to keep a band together long enough to gig even 1 show, so I don't talk shit about his hard times, real or imagined as you think whatever.. just remember he's at the level of entertainment the same as Van Halen in that you are fans pleased enough to talk just as much shit about him.

Captain Caveman has owned you all! And before you go on about the legally blind, I refer you to Mark Mothersbaugh's success (wtf's that=Devo founder and lead singer).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W89tkUzO72w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W89tkUzO72w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I dare any of you to deny Caveman's any less creative, because he's captured your attention. I'm not saying he's really really good, but art and entertainment are completely interpretive things either you feel or do not feel.

I see all you guys feel Cavey Wavey in a big way, and if you're feeling him probably others are too. But he's not afraid to fuck up or learn from his mistakes and he won't go away so deal with it.

Comment

Working...