RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    LMAO

ELVIS
    BigBadBrian
    Sgt Schultz
    sadaist
    John Ashcroft
    Lucky Wibury
    and a whole host of others.......

But you can take all the credit.

I stayed around longer than anyone else, with the exception of Elvis. I was the only conservative in that forum for months at a time. Damn right I'll take credit.

Although, I'll admit I did take a six week sabbatical one year in December, and then I was AWOL for awhile before the site went down, but I was busy with other innerweb endeavors.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham

I was the only conservative in that forum for months at a time. .
      Bull, but whatever.

Not the point.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        The name doesn't offend me at all, and :
        No, it offended your mini-me..... who threatened to ban me over it after ONE post.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Yeah, place started off great but went down hill, IMO........So I left.....pretty easy thing to do.
          It did start out great....

But then it became Maxi's Pad, not War's

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Yet remarkably, the certifiably unstable were allowed to go about bouncing off of the walls and getting drool on the floor, while some of the saner individuals were addressed over the content of their postings for being disruptive.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
              Yet remarkably, the certifiably unstable were allowed to go about bouncing off of the walls and getting drool on the floor, while some of the saner individuals were addressed over the content of their postings for being disruptive.
              exactly.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                Let me whip out my Staff of Moderation (+1)
                That sized endowment makes nobody popular with the ladies.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  This place is becoming some sort of haven for RothFans.com outcasts
                  lol, as if you didn't think the other two sites would empty out soon as the Army was back up?

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Well, I was going to stay out of this but............Max was the main reason I left. As stated before, the majority of the early posts were all claiming that Rothfans was not going to be another Army and that all the "bullshit" that happened here(which the "bullshit" was half the fun)wasn't going to be tolerated there. What happened? As soon as Lounge joined Max went off on you and was making threats about how you could or couldn't post....I'm not sure even if you had posted more than 3 things at that point. What struck me as hypocritical was the fact that Max was doing the exact same thing that he swore would never be allowed there.......He was on an ego trip and some of his comments to others there were just an attempt to flex his muscle.

When another member told me about DDLR, I bailed........how many posts I may have made there isn't the point and like I have stated before.......if you don't like a place leave, it's a big internet out there.........Why people bitch or moan about that place is irrelevant, it's like joining a church and demanding they change how they worship to fit your needs.......it's just much easier to find a different place to join. I have no ill will for Rothfans or how they run that place, it's their choice.....my choice was to leave, pretty simple solution.
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

DDLR was very accomodating to us homeless RothArmy Vets while Sarge was away...

I like that place, but this is home.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Fuck all this bullshit!!

I'm turning this thread into another Micheal Anthony bashing thread! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike can't play bass to save his fucking life and is a horrible backround singer!!!
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Well, I was going to stay out of this but............Max was the main reason I left. As stated before, the majority of the early posts were all claiming that Rothfans was not going to be another Army and that all the "bullshit" that happened here(which the "bullshit" was half the fun)wasn't going to be tolerated there. What happened? As soon as Lounge joined Max went off on you and was making threats about how you could or couldn't post....I'm not sure even if you had posted more than 3 things at that point. What struck me as hypocritical was the fact that Max was doing the exact same thing that he swore would never be allowed there.......He was on an ego trip and some of his comments to others there were just an attempt to flex his muscle.

Spot on.

And pretty much verbatim what others have told me.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                            Mike can't play bass to save his fucking life and is a horrible backround singer!!!
                            Yeah, I never could quite grasp that argument either, as it held water like a cheese-grater. "Gee, let's completely disavow as well as bash a longtime member's contributions to a band and blindly pledge allegiance to his replacement, who at this time has not even accomplished the act of graduating high school." Huh?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

DDLR was very accomodating to us homeless RothArmy Vets while Sarge was away...

I like that place, but this is home.

I feel the same... about "RothFans".
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

If I didn't know better, I'd say you have a crush on him, as much as you talk about him here and at DDLR.

My name is still on the vBulletin license and hosting account as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Working...