RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I've got no problem with what you did, War. You deserve kudos for setting up a good site for people to hang while the Army was down, and after it came back up. I enjoyed it for a while and then ended up leaving but it had nothing to do with you.

All the best, homo.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      I've got no problem with what you did, War. You deserve kudos for setting up a good site for people to hang while the Army was down, and after it came back up. I enjoyed it for a while and then ended up leaving but it had nothing to do with you.

All the best, homo.
      Exactly.

I frankly dont know of anyone who isnt happy for War, and thought he did a great job.

I also dont know of anyone who left because of him.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

All the best, homo.
        Sounds like the start of a BrokeBack Mountain Country song.....

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

War should come back and hang out with us and let them do their thing over there eh eh
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

The Army vs. Rothfans !?

As of late I'm noticing a fair share of shit slinging on both sites.
            First of all seeing this site ,in absence of The Army, was a welcoming sight.
            To discover that a lot of the old guard (from the Army) had regrouped here was very cool.
            Not for a F**ckin nanosecond did I contemplate hangin or trolling at the :hahaha:VHLinks. However I did frequent ddlr.com (and still do)Good site with some cool peeps as well.

But what I liked about this site was the spirit that carried over from the old Army (sans the turbo Trolls). The laid back(ness) of R.F. took some getting used to.But it's all good!
            In comparison, The Army is sometimes like full on ,in the trenches warfare and not for the faint at heart. And on occasion ,a hell raisin ,shit kickin free for all. I love it..., git yer helmet and steel toes on and raise some hell.

Some have had beefs with certain mods (@ both sites),and the reasons are their own. It's bound to happen here and there.
            But to see some carry on and on in the forums get a bit much... I know ,I know ,if ya don't like it don't look...

My point is ,there's a lot of good peeps on both boards and to carry on the shit slinging is pointless...Let the bullshit go and forget about it...

There are sites more worthy of the abuse,IMO..

Alright ,bash away(@ me) Fucko's!
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              War should come back and hang out with us and let them do their thing over there eh eh
              Mod War here [again]

Comment

• Reverberator
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Aug 2004

The Army is always the spiritual home , but rothfans is cool nonetheless and I enjoyed posting some shit there on occasion.But hey it could never compete...could it?
                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                the chazzers are so lucky
                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
                  But hey it could never compete...could it?
                  I takes time to build character. For a site that's less than a year old ,I think it doin quite well. Hell, The Army did'nt exactly become the stuff of legend overnight. Took a while I'm sure but it got there ...
                  Last edited by Diamondjimi; 01-16-2009, 07:52 PM.
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

There is no "feud" between the sites.

The more the merrier. That's what made Baskin and Robbins and Deja Vu so popular.

There's always going to be some good natured ribbing, but those homos know they're always welcome here..... all 9 of them.

LONG LIVE ROTHFARTS

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

All the best, homo.

I feel the same way.......nothing against War, he did a great job.........at the end of the day I just choose to hang else where. End of story!
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

You can't play in two boards.

-EVH

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

There's a ton of good Rothtards out there and DDLR was a great host during our Exodus.....So was RothFans.......I said it before and I'll say it again, I have nothing against RothFans.......
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            There's a ton of good Rothtards out there and DDLR was a great host during our Exodus.....So was RothFans.......I said it before and I'll say it again, I have nothing against RothFans.......
                            Nor do I.....

You, on the other hand, bug the shit out of me......

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                              You can't play in two boards.

-EVH
                              But you CAN play with two broads.

-DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Absolutely, good people at both sites....

Let's not forget what brought them to either site, and it ain't Samuel Hagar....

Personally, I was kinda taken aback, when the Army came back up, with some of the "this ain't the Army" stuff, but whatever.... War created a nice site, I congratulate him...
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...