RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Wonder how long they'd put up with YOUR BullShit before they booted you....

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

If they're like most internet forums...a few days. I hate pussies.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
        Which word do you need explained? BULL or SHIT?
        You make an accusation that you are completely unable to articulate. Typical.

Then why do you insist on acting like such a pussy?
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Wonder how long they'd put up with YOUR BullShit before they booted you....

Blackflag would totally fit in with the rest of the mutual reach around society of anti-intellectualism over at RothFarts (a subsidiary of VHLinks Inc.).
          Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 01-10-2009, 04:19 PM.
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Why don't you just chill out, tough guy? Take a few breaths and go get something to eat.

In case you haven't realized yet, I was agreeing with you about the pussies that banned you. (Though this thread is nothing to write home about, either...)

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Why don't you just chill out, tough guy? Take a few breaths and go get something to eat.
              After you air out your vagina and apply some medicated ointment to the open sores around your mouth.

In case you haven't realized yet, I was agreeing with you about the pussies that banned you. (Though this thread is nothing to write home about, either...)
              Was ya agreeing with me? Great. I am so relieved. Feel free to not "write home" about this thread all you want.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Pussies are nice.

You should look into at least renting one sometime.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                  Blackflag would totally fit in with the rest of the mutual reach around society of anti-intellectualism over at RothFarts (a subsidiary of VHLinks Inc.).
                  LMAO

I get where you're going, but I disagree...

BF is a cunt, no doubt about it.

Having said that, he'd NEVER fit in over there. He's bright, knows his shit, doesnt kow-tow, like to push mods' buttons, gives fuck-all about manners or decorum.... and those are his GOOD points.

If he posted there, like he does here, AssPipe would be in a fucking epileptic lather within 2 days.

BF is a cunt, but he's OUR cunt.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

After you air out your vagina and apply some medicated ointment to the open sores around your mouth.

Was ya agreeing with me? Great. I am so relieved. Feel free to not "write home" about this thread all you want.

He'd write home about it, but the warden would just read mother's mail before she could tell him how proud she is.....

Ignore it. He hates every thread. everywhere. it's his shtick.

His own flip-flop thread on Obama he probably likes.... but I wouldnt bet on it.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

LMAO

BF is a cunt, but he's OUR cunt.

You have a point. Yakimeth does fit in much better here at the ARMY (the original DLR fan forum).

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

You have a point. Yakimeth does fit in much better here at the ARMY (the original DLR fan forum).
                        Yeah.

He even seemed off his game a bit at DDLR

DDLR, being the couch we flop on while sobering up and waiting for the ARMY to return....

Love most of the cats at DDLR, and they post here pretty regularly.

Just like the "normal" people over at Maxi's Pad still post here.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Yeah.

He even seemed off his game a bit at DDLR

DDLR, being the couch we flop on while sobering up and waiting for the ARMY to return....

Love most of the cats at DDLR, and they post here pretty regularly.

Just like the "normal" people over at Maxi's Pad still post here.

I poked around over a DDLR for a while. It just didn't spark my interest. No disrespect.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I poked around over a DDLR for a while. It just didn't spark my interest. No disrespect.
                            It has its moments...

Sesh makes the debate forum worthwhile. Wish he'd post here more.

But man, they've got some nutjobs over there that will beat the same dead horses over and over again in Main.

Thank GOD Sarge brought us back.....

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

A misguided miscreant but BF at least stays in there sluggin'
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

word.

Comment

Working...