Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Is there ever any positivaTEH in a persons' death that comes too soon?

Think about what you're asking Lounge. What would Jesus do?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I don't believe he's dead.

If he is, I will sincerely apologize.

But since you're unable to provide ANY evidence/link/proof, I must conclude this is simply another lame troll of your's.

You and Jizzy have that rep. Sorry if that offends you, but your past haunts you here.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        AIDS?

Beastiality Accident?

Suicide?

Funny how not ONE comment on his myspace offer condolences, or even mentions his "death"

That account was started by his girlfriend.
        There is another page dedicated to his death... from what I was told...
        But I haven't gotten a link or response yet.
        I would like the audience to please refrain from bashing Jesterstar until all the facts are brought in.
        Last edited by WARF; 03-18-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I'm not bashing Jizzy, I'm bashing GAR

Post the link when you find it, because I cant find ANY mention anywhere on his friends' pages.

Smells like a troll to me....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

This is OLD, but nonetheless funny

MySpace.com Blogs - The Worst Music Promo Ever - Wally! MySpace Blog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

MySpace.com - BentMyWookie - 31 - Female - ARKANSAS - www.myspace.com/bentmydamnwookie

LMAO!

Comment

• Reverberator
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Aug 2004

If he is dead this thread will be deleted.
                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                the chazzers are so lucky
                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR

This one's for the Dumpmeisters which I don't care if you listen to it, but since I don't see you spam much or destroying other boards and bringing in new talent to rotharmy I don't really think of you as a Dumpmeister perse.
                  What....the....FUCK are you talking about? Have I ever claimed to be a "dumpmeister?" Not that I can recall....

I'm just a soldier in the Roth Army, and I post in threads that I find interesting or totally ridiculous....this particular thread fitting into the latter category.

Originally posted by GAR
                  Maybe you should get to work and start proselytizing on other boards the Gospel of Roth and bringing in new recruits, huh?
                  Thanks for the advice, but I'm a loyalist. The Roth Army is where I started, and the Roth Army is where I'll stay. The only other board I've ever posted on is DDLR...and that might be about 20 posts spread out over a couple of years when the Army was down.

Unlike yourself, the pace of my life doesn't allow me to troll around to a dozen different message boards looking for attention as some sort of internet message board "celebrity."

Cuntsidering that the Army recently lost an extremely valued member in the form of ALinChainz, this bullshit thread that gives no specific information about the circumstances of Ryan's (alleged) passing is in poor fucking taste.

Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Reverberator
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Aug 2004

Sorry Gar , this is better off somewhere else.....
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I would not bear false witness about somebody dying.

And let Me state, for the record, that Ryan is not here in Heaven, nor is he below with Satan.

Draw thine own conclusions, My children.

Comment

• Julius
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

This might seem like a silly idea, but has anyone asked the brilliant Hitchbrain about the supposed death of his butt-buddy® Jizzy?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          • Jan 2004

hitchWORLD1969© Discussion Forums - THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER
                          sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Today was THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER...................

I celebrate with my members of HITCHWORLD!!!!!!!

Life is so amazing and to see it spring forward from a woman with no help of pain killers just a natural birth and to look in the eye's of a child and know that she is yours with your features and part of your soul.

And to think as I sit next to THE LOVE of my lifes bed as she births our child. At the moment that the contractions took hard I received a PHONE CALL from someone I haven't heard from in so long.

HITCH called at the most amazing time in my life becoming part of the most special moment taking place on GOOD FRIDAY when JESUS rose from the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized HITCHWORLD isn't over with today I realized THE MAGIC NEVER LEFT US!!!!!!!!!

In fact the Magic is GREATER than I ever realized. This life isn't by chance. THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER ON GOOD FRIDAY ISN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

HITCH CALLING ME WASN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED THROUGH LIFE MY PURPOSE AS A HUMAN BEING IS REBORN MY DRIVE TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF MYSELF TO BRING OUR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD AND HOW PURE AND RIGHTIOUS OUR MESSAGE IS.

Today I was given something that I give to all of you. A Life a Member of us because we are all ONE in this world. My Daughter is your Daughter as your Children are my Children. As your Brothers and Sisters are my Brothers and sisters. As your Third cousin that you don't see that much but talk to on occasion is my Third cousin that I don't see that much but talk to on occasion.

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED

MY LIFE AND PATH ARE CLEAR AS IS YOURS.

I may work my ass off to provide for my family but never forget that there is a little pocket of magic hidden for us all. Here at HITCHWORLD.

HITCH the fact that you called. I appriciate more than you know.

How clear we see through the glass but to see through a glass that is clear is really something.

«««««---Jesterstar has the following signature:---»»»»»

Jesterstar Loves Hitchworld™

Posted April 10th, 2009

Thought you said he was DEAD gar.

Piece of shit

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

He just won't respond to this thread, typical fucking pussy bitch that he is.

Great find Lounge!
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, it's good that GAyR has been exposed as the complete fucking fraud that we all knew he was, but I have mixed feelings about this...... Jizzy procreated. God help us all.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...