X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
    I meant that to note that if mass killing were to happen, why bother with coffins?
    That would be a waste of time and space to place the dead in a coffin and then dispose of the coffin.

And your right, given natural disasters around the world a good supply immediate supply is needed. Much better than body bags, a little bulkier but better suited for a difficult natural disaster.
    Yup. They would just dig a mass grave with a bulldozer throw the bodies in and maybe dump some quick lime on top of them and push the dirt over. The coffins is just another let's sell overpriced shit to the govt. type deal. Some FEMA insider is probably getting a kick back or even owns part of the company making the dumb things.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      Speaking of the NWO, it's time to break out the tin foil hats cause it's ALEX JONES:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IfyyLz8cnlA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IfyyLz8cnlA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pet45DhvHnE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pet45DhvHnE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      He lost me with his 9/11 was an inside job but he is right about the Wall Street take over of Washington DC. The big banks are consolidating power through the federal govt. Sure the guy is extreme. I don't know if he really believes in what he says or if it's a marketing gimmick to sell videos and books.

That being said, I avoid doing business with big banks and corporations that are corrupt. These institutions have shown us how corrupt they are. I certainly don't trust them anymore.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The funny thing is crackpots like David Icke and Alex Jones actually do a real good job of explaining the global banking system. David Icke explains it better than may finance professors in college did. No shit. LOL! The world is indeed one hell of a strange place.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          FEMA can't find it's ass with both hands. If FEMA is after us then hallaluja! Not exactly the Nazi SS or gestapo caliber organization. Those coffins probably will sit unused in a field like those trailers did.
          These people are useless just like the NWO stuff is bullshit.

All this conspiracy crap relies on brilliant plans by hidden geniuses but most of the elite are a bunch of dumb fucks.

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            All this conspiracy crap relies on brilliant plans by hidden geniuses but most of the elite are a bunch of dumb fucks.
            Thank you for the fresh perspective.
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Andy Taylor
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              He lost me with his 9/11 was an inside job but he is right about the Wall Street take over of Washington DC. The big banks are consolidating power through the federal govt. Sure the guy is extreme. I don't know if he really believes in what he says or if it's a marketing gimmick to sell videos and books.

That being said, I avoid doing business with big banks and corporations that are corrupt. These institutions have shown us how corrupt they are. I certainly don't trust them anymore.
              How do you see the events of 9.11?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Oh jeez you're not one of those are you?

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

A Duran Duran fan?

I'm afraid he is.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Wut I want to know, is I have all but confessed to making conspiracy videos for entertainment and with my imagination being the source of the conspiracy. How do you know which are mine?
                    Does my creative endeavors make me a part of the vast conspiracy?
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's that fucking Western Illuminati! Cocksuckers!
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2009

This is for you.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.co.uk/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4943675105275097719&hl=un&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
                        Last edited by Andy Taylor; 04-07-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by binnie
                          A Duran Duran fan?

I'm afraid he is.
                          A proud one.

This is for you.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/he8x6ybFLlY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/he8x6ybFLlY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Blaze
                            Wut I want to know, is I have all but confessed to making conspiracy videos for entertainment and with my imagination being the source of the conspiracy. How do you know which are mine?
                            Does my creative endeavors make me a part of the vast conspiracy?

Because the "conspiracies" I watch are taken from many mainstream sources and even otherwise have some basis in fact.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

"We know we need strict controls in a changing world."

Tony (ten times worse than Bush) Blair

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

I can see why Sesh downplays any possibility of government involvement in terrorism...

Big Brother is watching, which is the model Obama has in mind for the US...

While the pacifist Europeans put up with it, believing the government is taking care of them, I pray the real US citizens will stand up against any form of tyranny...

Give US liberty or give US death!

Comment

Working...