X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Humans have evolved to breed in their teens and then get those kids to adulthood.

In other words anything over 30 is a fucking bonus brought to you by science and communicated to you over the interweb by science.

Time to stop the fucking woo woo religion shit and realise that.

Ha!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

R.I.P., Farrah.

Of course, your passing has been totally blown out of the water by Michael Jackson's death at this point.

But it is very sad, nonetheless.

Too bad Farrah's struggle seemed to get a little "cheapened" at the end, with that documentary and the controversy surrounding it.
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• davehagarfan
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2009

It really sucks that her passing has been overshadowed by Michael Jackson's. Her Playboy spread in the 90s was fucken hot!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pure shock value. Farrah's death was expected, sadly. Michael's wasn't.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

As a schoolkid my teacher asked me which one of Charlie's Angels I like most...the blonde, I answered...

sad, very sad...

RIP, Jill Munroe
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i remember winning that poster at the fair, throwin' darts. i stunk at throwin' darts, but i wanted that fuckin' poster....and i got it.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

RIP Farrah.

What a stunning woman.
                If her heart equalled her beauty, then the world just lost
                out big time.

Dont forget to wave at Wacko when you pass him in
                opposite directions !
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

R.I.P.

A sad day
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    I respect your opinion on most any subject, and your analytical mind is appreciated, as well as your honesty...
                    Sesh's opinions on faith and religion are crass and of a baser sort that I do not find any respect for, and certainly too glib for this thread.

Especially since, being Catholic AND having her son out of wedlock since the Catholic Church wouldn't wanna know her if she did marry Ryan. Religion plays a big story in Farrah's death, her unhappiness and her kid's image of himself in light of her messed up parents doing the will of some cult org rather than doing what was right in getting married and raising the kid as a married couple.

In conclusion, Fuck the Pope!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

But I don't want to argue with you about it, especially in a thread where we are giving our thoughts and respect to those that have passed

RIP Farrah...

Why not? Ford showed his opportunistic asshole side by using this tragedy to plug his political agenda.

One nice thing for Farrah's loved ones, with Michael Jackson also passing away the same day, they will get the privacy they have requested. She seemed like a brave woman and I have much respect for her. She was one of the very few authentic people in Hollywood. I never had the Farrah poster as a young boy, but I dated girls that copied her hair. Hope she has some peace now.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Yah, I get it...in my local newspaper He's on the front page with a big picture and just a tiny little picture and blurb about Farrah.

I watched the Farrah Story and was moved from her journey. At least she can be finally at rest.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

I had her poster on my wall. I wonder if any of the original dallas cowboy cheerleaders have kicked the bucket yet???
                          If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I had a teacher in grade school that looked just like Farrah Faucet. Man. I loved it when she bent over to help me on an assignment and I could see some clevage or she would walk by and I would check out her ass. Man. Little Nitro was heading towards puberty and growing up.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Guess you all forgot to post the Racquel Welch & Farah Fawcett Lesbian scene:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M47vXpdvnZk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M47vXpdvnZk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's so damn hot that it even makes Rex Reed Straight for a moment. LOL

Comment

• lesfunk
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                expected, no. Appreciated? Yes!
                                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Working...