• Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Alias faux pas...

Originally Posted by standin
    I think it is that Dexter show...
    The show where very dissolutely the attempt is to endear a serial killer and to find a serial killer an acceptable place in people's heart, like just serial killing is a goofy vice. Similar to a show that would endear a pedophile, just simplify wrong and badly chosen, No, matter how excellent the actors or writers. The fact that so many find it acceptable to endear a serial killer by watching or working the script is weird.

However, note that a mass serial killer with racial issues is not acceptable or we would have. Welcome Home, Hitler.

No, I have not watched more than clips of it. It is a fucked up show and premise. Moreover, a catastrophic social deviance that is being presented as culturally endearing. Are there serial killers? Yes, many. Should we learn to accept and endear them as a culture? No.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by standin
    I know I have written before that killing humans for entertainment and pleasure is not just a moral vice. Even when presented the argument of what if the human agrees to be killed and is benefited by death. It is not acceptable. Hell, we don’t even let terminally ill people die of their own accord, how could serial killing healthy people be accepted as a moral vice?
    Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    Hey Andy/Hyman/whateverthefuckaliasyouare...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

OOps... got your alias cuntfused with another alias...(Dolemite)

Still.... STFU !
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...