X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
    Ellipses are a bad habit. Especially in formal writing. I was out of thanks clicks, but thanks for the useful information. I do have a tendency to use typesetting as punctuation and descriptive words. And then when I need my really formal tone. I find my self struggling with an artistic written accent. I still heavily struggle with proper spelling and word usage ( I think that's what it would be called. Knowing the word in one form of language and not recognizing it in another)

No matter where you go stay long enough and some assimilation will occur.
    There is a hidden benefit of all this "play time" on the net... we are excersizing our ability to read, write and express creatively within the language. Some actually improve their written communication skills here by trying to get a point across to those with a brain and the loopsided respresentation of village idiots that frequent here...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Thanks Sesh~
      ~~~~
      While looking for something to post to this thread. I searched youtube for "posting from work". It's pretty common known fact, by now, that youtube is hacked or shenanigans inside are manipulating significant results. Though this is not an example of loosing a couple 10,000 views or ranking manipulation is it an example of channeling key word searches.
      If you go to the page you will see that there are no key words of "posting from work".
      There are red-flags. I am not going to give my data, but if you go take a look, see if you can identify red-flags.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsWufNDJl4M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsWufNDJl4M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I'm always posting from work. But I'm the CEO of Hell, so who's gonna stop me?
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Satan
          I'm always posting from work. But I'm the CEO of Hell, so who's gonna stop me?
          Get back to work ya bum! What the hell am I believing in you for?

When I get there, soon enough, I have already submitted my resume' and I am being considered for the HR job..... from hell. You may get your pink slip..?

Hell is only half full! SLACKER!!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            yeah, but you work in your undies...
            In Summer, you betcha !
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                How is the massage industry doing in Australia at the moment?

From what I can tell, reasonably well. Thanks for reminding me, I might get our woman in today for a relaxing massage whilst I post from work,
                In all seriousness, your question is valid and the industry seems to be
                large and thriving. You can order home visits for any type of massage
                you could desire. I like the thai one the best. (When the little chick
                walks on your back). Swedish is good too.. Do they have a massage
                industry in Scotland, or does your mate Hamish from the local just
                smack your body with a festering haggis ??
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Yeah, fuck THE MAN

I do it all the time myself*

*uh, post from work that is.
                  LOL

I was thinking THE MAN sounded like he had
                  a good workplace relationship with you there...
                  Lucky for the disclaimer a little further down....

My Boss is a total asshole, I know this very well
                  as I am my own Boss
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...