X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
    Don't fight it... you look like you could use some homo-sexual healing.
    Um...I think you're on the wrong site.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

As long as I can talk to my special mate Imatwat I'm happy here.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
        Nope, GARgle is the king of fantasies not being based in real life.
        The thread asks the question "does YOUR cunt clip the coupons and then lead you thru the tortuous path to the cashier by the bullnose?"

And in typical fashion, Igo and the rest of you Junior Bozo League have no answer.

I guess you people either have no woman, never had a woman, or clip coupons yourself and my premise that it's a fucked-up agenda embarrasses.

Sorry, ladies. This touches upon the age-old class warfare of the sexes: how the wommens' constantly try to emasculate us in many ways coming from left field, and how we MUST okay.. how we MUST stand our ground.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          Ally_Kat, you have never mislead me: would you guilt your man into bending over backwards to please you, just to make him squirm while his mind plots your destruction?

I come to you hat in hand, tell me what you know of this torture - maybe you have a "friend" you can implicate?

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GARgle
            The thread asks the question "does YOUR cunt clip the coupons and then lead you thru the tortuous path to the cashier by the bullnose?"
            I would imagine whatever "Cunt" street person that would lower her stained salvation army issued warmup pants so you could have a go at her could probably lead you anywhere..

Originally posted by GARgle
            And in typical fashion, Igo and the rest of you Junior Bozo League have no answer.
            Most I know just register at the store for one of those plastic tags that you give the cashier on check-out that automatically discounts the items that are on the coupons. And most here aren't even interested enough to answer your imaginary threads

Originally posted by By the cowardly GARgle
            I guess you people either have no woman, never had a woman, or clip coupons yourself and my premise that it's a fucked-up agenda embarrasses.
            Most of us don't have "Cunts" like you so what do we know....
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              Ally_Kat, you have never mislead me: would you guilt your man into bending over backwards to please you, just to make him squirm while his mind plots your destruction?

I come to you hat in hand, tell me what you know of this torture - maybe you have a "friend" you can implicate?
              I don't guilt my husband into doing anything. He knows nothing about running a house, preparing meals, or grocery shopping while being thrifty. When I suggest something for that arena, he lets me take the ball and run with it. I, on the other hand, let him take over when it deals with electronics and other geeky stuff because that's his arena. I take over when there's deadlines because he's horrible with time and will leave for appointments literally minutes before he's to be there and he takes over when something requires a lot of wait time because I can't sit still and want to chug along.

You give and take and balance.

And, honestly, if you're not happy, why do you stick around? Is the sex THAT good?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                And, honestly, if you're not happy, why do you stick around? Is the sex THAT good?
                The problem I feel is mine, I chose an Alpha chick because I like the power of a woman in control.. but when the woman is out of control then she needs to back down and listen and, as you say in your relationship, the stronger one takes over.

It is this give-and-take scenario that's become the New Ploy of Control and I don't like it, it's abuse!

"ooh, .35 cents off Charmin SuperSquish. Should we get 64 rolls pak or the Extreme-Excreme' 128.." (look "chick" sq ft per roll versus Scott okay - square foot per roll what's your point)

- and we do this all the time. I have to point out fat content, carbs, I have to explain polyunsaturated vs other fats, percentage calories from fat per serving.. stupid shit like this over and over again.

I don't know if she's learning, and she doesn't know if I'm picking up on being a Gentleman either I'm sure. But I damn well know this is feeling more like Subjugation by Discount Coupon because I hate it, I hate the store, and I hate the cart with the clakety wheel that seems to always find it's way to my grip.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                  I would imagine whatever "Cunt" street person that would lower her stained salvation army issued warmup pants so you could have a go at her could probably lead you anywhere..
                  Look RudeSport, can you tell us why Ralphs only doubles Manufacturer's Newpaper coupons one dollar or less?

How much is a gallon of milk / what's the price of bread. Do you know this shit?

How long are your parents gonna be around to wipe your ass?

Why don't you ever get off your ass and have a real life?

Comment

Working...